01/22/2019
Excellent service!
I was greeted in a friendly manner. My vehicle was inspected and ready as promised. I felt that I was treated honestly and fairly - no upsell.

CT
The service is good

GP
Glenn P.
11/27/2018
Chuck and his team always do a great job!!!
They provide good quality work and great customer service.

SF
Sheri F.
Coraopolis, PA
Subaru Legacy
11/14/2018
Reliable Trustworthy Service
Excellence service on any vehicle I have owned over the years.

GP
Glenn P.
11/12/2018
Excellent Service, everyone does a great job!!!

Mike C.
11/12/2018
Schneider auto repair
Excellent customer service. Top notch work. Non pressure environment.

BT

Jen M.
Ford Freestyle
05/26/2018
2005 freestyle
I started going there about 4 yrs ago after being told I needed stuff done for inspection at one place and they would not pass it. My dad has been going here for yrs and suggested me to take my car here. I did and have been happy since. He does not recommend unnecessary work at all. Yes he makes suggestions, but that's fine with me. I have an older car that I luv and plan to keep as long as I can so I am happy to know that I can take my car here for all my needs.

05/08/2018
Honesty and Caring
very honest and trust worthy... Always giving you options. Love Them

BP
Brian P.
04/03/2018
On time- every time - service done when promised!
Great service. Very professional. Price quoted was price paid!

TG
Tom G.
Bedford, PA
Buick LeSabre
03/21/2018
No Surprises
Expert repairs at a reasonable price, on time !

03/13/2018
Honesty and Caring
Let me know that I did not need to do a large belt replacement when I thought I did. Saved me alot of money. He is honest and lets you know exactly what your car needs and doesn't need. The best mechanics I know and trust.

TH
Tim H.
Subaru Legacy
03/11/2018
Honset Service
Great, friendly and honset service.

Denise M.
Chevrolet Avalanche
03/07/2018
, Some service very nice staff
Very professional staff, clean waiting area, keep their word they are awesome

V
Valued Customer
03/06/2018
Consistent Quality Work and Customer Service
I utilize Schneiders regularly, and they have provided excellent customer service and quality work on every vehicle I have brought to them. I would recommend them to anyone.

PD
Phil D.
Sewickley, PA
Mercedes-Benz C300
12/14/2017
Awesome service.
Professional staff. Attention to detail is phenomenal. Pickup/delivery service is outstanding.
Great job. Thanks. Give your service technician (Todd) a raise!

Jim* W.
Dodge Dakota
11/28/2017
Service visit
Excellent servce

OC
Oscar C.
11/20/2017
they are very honest and will not give you services that you don't need.
I came in to see if my brakes needed to be replaced. They took it out for a road test and took the time to check it out thoroughly and I didn't need new pads or rotors. I then asked if they could check the battery and they did so and everything was good. They suggested that I might need new tires next spring. I am very happy with Schneider's and they will fit you into their schedule on short notice.

Pontiac Grand Am
11/11/2017
GREAT PERSONAL SERVICE
Chuck is someone you can depend on very knowledgable and reliable. I would not take my car to anyone else. Thanks

Bob B.