GD
Gloria D.
01/17/2020
outstanding customer service! very accommodating for customer's busy schedules.repair services done successfully.
Outstanding customer service. I've needed work done 3 times in the last few months. My schedule is tight and I was able to get repairs done very quickly. Chuck and Heather are so easy to deal with, always working with you to help you out. I truly appreciate all they have done for me!

SF
Sheri F.
Coraopolis, PA
01/17/2020
Always Great Service
I'm always confident about inspections or repairs on my car or truck when I take them to Schneider's. They take the time to explain thoroughly what they need to do.

Tom M.
01/16/2020
The people who work their starts with front desk to the people who work on your car very professional
Very good work

01/22/2019
Excellent service!
I was greeted in a friendly manner. My vehicle was inspected and ready as promised. I felt that I was treated honestly and fairly - no upsell.

CT
The service is good

GP
Glenn P.
11/27/2018
Chuck and his team always do a great job!!!
They provide good quality work and great customer service.

SF
Sheri F.
Coraopolis, PA
Subaru Legacy
11/14/2018
Reliable Trustworthy Service
Excellence service on any vehicle I have owned over the years.

GP
Glenn P.
11/12/2018
Excellent Service, everyone does a great job!!!

Mike C.
11/12/2018
Schneider auto repair
Excellent customer service. Top notch work. Non pressure environment.

BT

Jen M.
Ford Freestyle
05/26/2018
2005 freestyle
I started going there about 4 yrs ago after being told I needed stuff done for inspection at one place and they would not pass it. My dad has been going here for yrs and suggested me to take my car here. I did and have been happy since. He does not recommend unnecessary work at all. Yes he makes suggestions, but that's fine with me. I have an older car that I luv and plan to keep as long as I can so I am happy to know that I can take my car here for all my needs.

BL
Brenda L.
05/08/2018
Honesty and Caring
very honest and trust worthy... Always giving you options. Love Them

BP
Brian P.
04/03/2018
On time- every time - service done when promised!
Great service. Very professional. Price quoted was price paid!

TG
Tom G.
Bedford, PA
Buick LeSabre
03/21/2018
No Surprises
Expert repairs at a reasonable price, on time !

BL
Brenda L.
03/13/2018
Honesty and Caring
Let me know that I did not need to do a large belt replacement when I thought I did. Saved me alot of money. He is honest and lets you know exactly what your car needs and doesn't need. The best mechanics I know and trust.

Displaying 1 Review