Jim* W.

Bethel Park, PA
Pontiac G6
09/19/2020
Car Inspection
As always Schneider auto got us in and out quickly. The price is always good and the staff are friendly. We take all our vehicles there’s. Would and have recommended Schneider Auto to friends and family. It is nice to have a place you can trust.
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 09/21/2020

Thanks, Scott!

09/08/2020
Good Service
I was very pleased will the service.
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 09/14/2020

Thank you for being our customer, Gary!

LW
Linda W.
Chevrolet Uplander
08/21/2020
Schneider’s Repair makes getting your vehicle inspected and/or repair an almost stress-less experience
I’ve been a customer at Schneider’s Auto Repair since early 90s. Chuck and his crew are very knowledgeable and skilled but never make you feel inept. Also Chuck’s estimates are never underpriced; he explains what needs repaired. So you don’t go into “price-shock” when you get the bill. At these times of the pandemic it is extra reassuring to know the garage and waiting area is always clean. They are being safe but aren’t making their customers feel pressured.
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 08/24/2020

Thanks for the wonderful review, Linda!

08/11/2020
Pleased!
I was very pleased with the service. They were very professional.
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 08/17/2020

PB
Paula B.
07/16/2020
Neighborhood Business
Neighborhood Business. Excellent service. Been going there for years. Thank you Chuck and crew for excellent service.
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 07/20/2020

Thank you for being a loyal customer for many year, Paula!

AZ
Andy Z.
07/11/2020
Alignment

John T.
Nissan Rogue
07/10/2020
Another one!
Another AWESOME experience! This is the reason I always go back!

07/07/2020
Very Pleased.
I was very pleased with the service, the price and the professional staff.
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 07/14/2020

Mike C.
06/29/2020
Truck inspection
My truck failed the state emission test due to two defective catalytic converters. Chuck informed me that my catalytic converters may be under warranty under the provisions of a federal law. I took my truck to a Ford dealership and they replaced both CC's at no cost. I saved a lot of money due to Chuck's honestly and professionalism. I highly recommend Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator. You will get a fair deal and awesome service.
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 07/06/2020

Thank you very much, Mike!

CR
Chris R.
Coraopolis, PA
Nissan Pathfinder
06/18/2020
I always feel taken care of!
I have a 15 year old vehicle that I try to keep well maintained. I have a very short commute and hope to keep my vehicle for a few more years to save some money. Whenever I take my vehicle to Schneider’s I always feel like they have my best interest in mind and provide clear guidance on necessary repairs and recommendations. I always leave happy with the repairs and feel like I’ve been treated fairly. I would highly highly highly recommend Schneider’s to anyone looking for a great mechanic!
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you for this wonderful review Chris! Great to have you as a customer.

John C.
Coraopolis, PA
06/10/2020
200 bucks for a radiator cap
My car was overheating. It was low on coolant and I knew it needed serviced right away. While the service was prompt (they were able to get my car in that morning), I was charged over $200 for them to replace my radiator cap. Why not just refill the coolant, replace the cap and be done with it. Why run $175 worth of tests when a $20 part fixed the problem?
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 06/11/2020

John, I'm sorry that you are upset about this. Trust me on this. Without a thorough investigation of the reasons why your car was boiling over and all the instrument panel lights illuminating, we would not have found the bad radiator cap. Also, the radiator cap is one of the most over looked components in the cooling system to the point that a lot of other shops would have been selling you things like coolant flushes, thermostats, etc. I'm glad we had the diagnostic capabilities and experience to not do that. For your knowledge the testing took about an hour of shop time, along with the use of a $4000 scan tool which needs updated annually at the cost of $1200. If you have any questions you are more than welcome to give me a call.

SP
Sam P.
Jeep Renegade
06/06/2020
Honest & friendly
I asked for something I didnt need. They told me instead of taking my money. They are my new repaue shop now.
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 06/08/2020

Thank you!

JOE S.
Homestead, PA
05/22/2020
Great place with awesome people working there
I'm definitely going back. They hooked me up on really short notice!
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 05/26/2020

Thank you, Joe!

John T.
Nissan Rogue
05/19/2020
Another one!
The visit today has made Schneider's my Service Station of choice for ALL my automotive needs! They are the most honest, professional and thorough shop I have ever encountered!

Thank you, John!