Justin A.
Chevrolet Uplander
04/04/2020 Category: Service
Justin said that he appreciates all the people at the business. They're speedy, friendly and took care of him.

V
Valued Customer
03/27/2020
They do good work
Good work, fast service, reasonable prices

James L.
Ford F550 Super Duty
03/25/2020
James
Great people, great work, professionals, job well done and I've known this family and friends for a long long time. Worth going to on any vehicle. Best shop in town.

NB
Nickey B.
Claude, TX
03/25/2020
Great
This shop and guys a ladies working there helped to make a logical decision on the repair of my truck. Thank you all!!

Robert B.
03/24/2020
Fast service
I had never used Shorty's on any of my vehicles, but I decided to give them a try today, I was immediately greeted when I came in, got my truck right in and got the alignment done not only fast but did a great job. The staff was knowledgeable, friendly and professional. I will definitely be back.

IP
Inocente P.
Ford F-350 Super Duty
03/17/2020 Category: Service
Inocente said that he liked their service.

SN
Shawna N.
03/16/2020 Category: Service
Shawna said that the place had nice people on staff.

AA
Anna A.
Pontiac G6
03/14/2020 Category: Service
Anna said that they stayed late to fix her vehicle.

Chevrolet Cavalier
03/10/2020
Fast service & good service
They let me take my car in a couple days before my appointment, and they ended up getting it done a day before my appointment

Darren C.
12/07/2019
If you need a mechanic you can trust, then don't hesitate to take it to Shorty's Bear.
I know very little about repairing cars, and Shorty's Bear always puts my mind at ease when they're repairing my vehicle. I've been using them for several years now, and I can always depend on them to be thorough, efficient and trustworthy.

GM
George M.
11/04/2019
Outstanding Service
Shorty's does all the chassis work on my diesel pusher motor home. The quality of work and customer service is outstanding. Danny recently went above and beyond in correcting an issue with our air suspension as we prepared for a trip. I highly recommend Shorty's for their quality service.

GM
George M.
10/23/2019
Outstanding Customer Service
Shorty's is the only service provider in Amarillo I trust to work on my DP motor home chassis. They not only provide excellent service, they stand by their work. During my motor home's last service, Shorty's was the victim of having received a bad part from the supplier. The timing was bad as we were scheduled to leave on a trip. Danny went above and beyond to rectify the situation and get us on the road. Shorty's is five star in both quality of work and customer service.

MT
Mike T.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
07/28/2019
Emergency service
I threw off a belt on my way to Lubbock. Got towed to shop and when they found the parts all fixed. Parts for a Mercedes in Amarillo not easy to come by. Good job again and THANKS Mike T

WP
Wess P.
07/26/2019
Exceptional service
I have used Shorty Bear’s for years now. Whether it be company vehicles or personal vehicles it is nice to have honest, confident, and experienced people working on my vehicles. They are the only repair facility in Amarillo that I recommend to other people.

VB
Van B.
Gruver, TX
Chevrolet
07/23/2019
Front end allighnment
After the front end alignment on my motorhome, it drives great. Now I can even drive with just one hand.
I am very pleased with SHORTY'S BEAR SERVICE.