KD
Katie D.
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Katie said the customer service is over the top great.

GB
GEORGE B.
Cadillac Seville
01/13/2021
I am a long term customer and client. Their work and service has always been 6 stars out of 5.

KL
Katheryn L.
Oldsmobile Bravada
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Katheryn said the business provided fantastic service. She said they were very nice, very kind and also very professional.

RK

SG
Susan G.
Lexus GS 300
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Susan said the business is great. Susan said she hasn't had any problems and she trusts them.

DE
Daniel E.
Volvo 960
12/08/2020 Category: Service
Daniel said they were professional and courteous.

AH
Alex H.
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Alex said the people at the business are really nice and made him feel welcome.

CD
Ciairra D.
Honda Crosstour
11/11/2020 Category: Service
Ciairra says they are very attentive and she know that she will be taken care of and these qualities are very hard to find

MINERVA B.
11/06/2020
Called at end of the day and they were willing to take my vehicle on my way home. Instead I brought it back before their work hours with co-worker ride and I was able to drop it off, and back to work by 8AM.
I described my problem with Mgr. and he pretty much figured out that it was my alternator. They were able to fix it quickly and it runs great now!

MK
Maryann K.
Lexus ES 300
11/05/2020 Category: Service
Maryann said that their service met her expectations.

CY
CHUCK Y.
11/04/2020
fast efficient service
I needed a 5000mi svs and evaluation of ABS warning light. I was able to get a same day appointment and service was completed quickly and completely. Maui gave me very quick and knowledgeable svs and only did what was needed to be done.

MO
MARK O.
Nissan Frontier
10/31/2020
Oil Change & Tire Repair
I have been coming to Silver Auto Service for years. Always treated well and always at a fair price!

WH
WILL H.
Chrysler Pacifica
10/31/2020
No need to look anywhere else
Maui said what the shop would do, and delivered on his commitment. The dealer down the street gave me a bogus diagnostic, an estimate of $3,800, and no communication for 48 hrs. Silver auto gave me a different diagnosis, had the parts and the repair done within hours, and I was on the road for $450.

They get my business moving forward.

GC
GEN C.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/23/2020
Best in the Valley!
I always receive the best customer service at Silver Auto Service! They're the only ones I trust with my car. Super flexible and upfront with costs, will let you know what is required beforehand and have great prices for the work done.

JOHN C.
10/21/2020
Excellent customer service and high quality work
I moved out of the area for a couple of years and upon my most recent visit after returning was reminded again why Silver Auto is the best auto service shop I've ever been to. Over the years I have experienced such a high level of customer service with careful and clear communication, quality work, and honesty and transparency. I wouldn't want to take my car anywhere else.