RO
Rick O.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/27/2019
Very Professional and Conciderate
Very polite and knowledgeable, Completed my work in a timely manner. Could not ask for more from any business.
Mike H., president from Silverdale Transmission responded on 07/30/2019

Your support for our small business means a lot to us, Rick! Thank you for sharing your experience, and we look forward to serving you again!

MIKE M.
07/27/2019
Another happy camper
I had my 95 power stroke towed to Silverdale Transmissions due to a massive fuel leak. I first had it at Lk's auto service and they wanted to charge me a lot of money to replace the high pressure oil pump trying to convince me that the oil pump was the source of the fuel leak. Once at Silverdale Transmissions they found some bad fuel lines and replaced them at a reasonable price and what do you know the fuel leak is gone. They use OEM parts when possible. I found there 30 point inspection very enlightening.

I am a happy camper.
Mike H., president from Silverdale Transmission responded on 07/30/2019

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, Mike! We are so glad that we could figure out the true source to the problem and save you all that money! We look forward to seeing you again, and we hope you have a wonderful day.

AC
ARTHUR C.
Hansville, WA
Mercury Grand Marquis
07/05/2019
Top Notch
You can’t get better service and you can’t get better quality of work. I feel like I’m driving a new car
Mike H., president from Silverdale Transmission responded on 07/30/2019

Wow, thank you so much Arthur! Your kind words really mean a lot to us. We appreciate your support for our local, small business. Have a wonderful day!

DN
Donald N.
Poulsbo, WA
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Donald said that he was satisfied and the facility is a good place to do business with.

Thank you, Donald!

DE
Dalton E.
Renton, WA
Audi S4
06/27/2019 Category: Service
Dalton said the business exceeded his expectations and the service cost was cheaper than he expected.
Mike H., president from Silverdale Transmission responded on 07/30/2019

Wow, thank you so much, Dalton!

AN
Anna N.
06/27/2019 Category: Service
Anna said the business was really polite, efficient, and patient.
Mike H., president from Silverdale Transmission responded on 07/30/2019

Thank you for putting your trust in us, Anna!

EM
Edward M.
06/27/2019 Category: Service
Edward said the service was good. He liked the timeliness. They stuck to what they said they were going to do and it was done timely.
Mike H., president from Silverdale Transmission responded on 07/30/2019

Thanks for leaving a review, Edward!

BG
Brie G.
Vaughn, WA
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Brie said everything was great, Dustin let her know what was going on, and she had no issues.

Thank you, Brie!

GS
Gus S.
Indianola, WA
06/06/2019
Impressive abilities and execution!
My second experience with Mike et al was as amazing as the first.
This time they diagnosed a complex and sporadically occuring electrical issue and repaired it the first time. What a relief, as I thought I might have to live with a problem that another company couldnt fix. Bravo! I give Silverdale Trans. 5 stars and hero status! Price was good too! Thanks guys!
Gus Swanson, Indianola.
Mike H., president from Silverdale Transmission responded on 06/10/2019

Wow, thank you so much for the heartfelt review Gus! We deeply appreciate your continued loyalty to our small business.

JV
Jason V.
Nissan Titan
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Jason said the service was really good with a quick turnaround. They provided a detailed description of the service online.
Mike H., president from Silverdale Transmission responded on 06/10/2019

Thanks Jason!

Mike B.
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Mike said he liked his service. The service was really good. The work was done quickly. The service was completed under the quoted cost.
Mike H., president from Silverdale Transmission responded on 06/05/2019

Thanks for the review Mike!

Robert W.
Port Orchard, WA
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the employees did a good job, but the delay was a little longer than he wanted it to be.
Mike H., president from Silverdale Transmission responded on 06/05/2019

Thanks Robert!

Chad C.
Acura ILX
05/18/2019 Category: Service
Chad said the staff took care of him and his vehicle. He also stated that they are professional and when they were in need, the staff took care of them.

Thank you, Chad!

GK
Gordie K.
Shelton, WA
Ford
05/09/2019
Stand by their work and are honest.
I took my car there for a transmission installation and they did a good job for a fair price.
Mike H., president from Silverdale Transmission responded on 05/27/2019

Thank you for supporting our small business, Gordie!

EK
Edward/Carolyn K.
05/09/2019
I am very pleased with the work that silverdale transmission does , we have always brought our cars and trucks to them they do an excellent job and are reasonable thank you to Mike and your crew for a job well done.
Mike H., president from Silverdale Transmission responded on 05/27/2019

Thank you so much for leaving us a thoughtful review! We look forward to continuing to help you in the future.

Jacob B.
Nissan Frontier
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Jacob said the technician that he dealt with is a very nice guy and knew what he was talking about. He had a good knowledge of what the problem was, advised and gave options and he appreciated that. So he has nothing but good things to say.
Mike H., president from Silverdale Transmission responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you so much Jacob!

EZ
Evan Z.
Hansville, WA
04/08/2019
Very knoledgable and trustworthy
I have a 25 year old Dodge 2500 work truck with some miles on it. They took care of the trans and transfer case for a reasonable price and got me back to work. I have and will continue to refer them to friends and family.
Mike H., president from Silverdale Transmission responded on 04/14/2019

Thank you so much for the review Evan! Your recommendation means the world to us. Come back any time!

WG
Wendi G.
Port Orchard, WA
Hyundai Tucson
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Wendi said she would recommend this business for service.
Mike H., president from Silverdale Transmission responded on 04/14/2019

Thanks Wendi!

KG
Ken G.
GMC Pickup
03/31/2019
Outstanding prompt service at a reasonable price......
Being a small business owner i rely on my truck to tow my trailers...so when my trans mission in my truck lost reverse, i freaked out.... silverdale transmission fixed my truck in less then a week below original estimated cost.... this was huge for me and my company.. thanks mike and crew for an excellent experience....

Ford Contour
03/27/2019
Friendly quick quality service
They do their absolute best. If you work with them to make it easy they will work with you to make it easy.
Mike H., president from Silverdale Transmission responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you for your review! We try to be our very best for our amazing customers!