GM
Greg M.
Belfair, WA
07/11/2020
Honesty, clear information of issue
I took my 2007 3500HD into this shop because I'd only heard great things from other customers. I had a sound during shifting. Took it to dealer three times for this issue and they never were able to duplicate the sound. As usual the sound always happened as I drove the truck off the dealer lot (beyond frustrating). I called this shop and immediately it was like when can you bring it in. I took the truck in the next day, they jumped right on the diagnosis, reproduced the sound and literally there was no obvious sign that the transmission needed to be taken apart. So after checking fluid, the pan, the filter. there were ne signs of issues so they replaced filter, fluid and gasket and pan. I was prepared for a total rebuild and Paul and the tech said no. On the way home the truck felt so good better than when I bought it and I always have had regular maintenance sooner than later for this truck. I just want to say thank you for the honesty and curtesy you all showed me. Paul thanks for keeping me in the loop for every step of the process. I know of no other shop or dealer in the area as through as Silverdale Transmission.

FA
Francisco A.
Port Orchard, WA
Chevrolet Pickup
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Francisco said the service was good.
Mike H., President from Silverdale Transmissions and Automotive responded on 07/06/2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.  Is there anything we could have done better to get a 5-Star Review?  We are always open to customer feedback on how we can improve.

Jacob S.
Winnemucca, NV
06/24/2020
Customer Service
These guys have been amazing to work with. They explain their whole troubleshooting process so you can understand what went wrong and how they have to fix it. They always contacted me when something changed. Great customer service. Paul was transparent with all the options he recommended and explained what each would do. Thank you guys again for the fix up.

Jacob, thanks for the awesome review!  Paul is our newest addition to the Silverdale team and brings years of automotive customer service skills to our shop

BW
Brian W.
Washington
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Brian said the staff is very good at giving estimates. They are up-front and have good communication and customer service skills.

Thanks Brian for the positive feedback regarding what we did well.  Hope to see you again!

GH
Greg H.
Bremerton, WA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/12/2020 Category: Service
Greg said he doesn't think the staff detected the problem.
Mike H., President from Silverdale Transmissions and Automotive responded on 06/19/2020

Greg, feel free to give me a call to discuss your concerns about your vehicle.  We definitely want to take care of the issue.

J'tonn D.
GMC Yukon
06/05/2020
Very understanding
Very understating during these hard time our truck transmission went out and we tried for at least 2 months to come up with the money to fix it and they let us Keep it there after having diagnostic to it for those two months without any hassle we appreciate your business soo much and will keep trying to come up with the money and come straight back to you thank you guys

At Silverdale Transmissions and Automotive, we know how difficult the economic environment is for many people during this pandemic.  We are always happy to work with our customers as your safety is our priority.

Justin S.
Ram Pickup
05/29/2020 Category: Service
Justin said the service did not take too long and the staff are friendly.
Mike H., President from Silverdale Transmissions and Automotive responded on 06/01/2020

Thanks Justin for trusting us with your vehicle and for taking the time to give us this review.

EK
Elizabeth K.
Poulsbo, WA
05/28/2020
excellent customer service
the inspection with images and recommendations without being proprietary is a great customer service tool.
They fixed the worst of it quickly and communicated well
Mike H., President from Silverdale Transmissions and Automotive responded on 05/28/2020

Elizabeth, my team and I greatly appreciate your 5 Star Review.  We look foward to seeing you again.

James H.
Suquamish, WA
Cadillac CTS
05/23/2020 Category: Service
James said he has had work done at this place before and was very satisfied with the service, the customer service and the way they handled his vehicle. The employees were very nice, everyone is awesome there, their customer service was excellent and he is very satisfied with the work they did.

Thank you James for taking the time to leave us a response.  Your feedback regarding your customer service satisfaction is very important to us.

05/09/2020
Great service and team
The team at Silverdale Transmission always provides excellent service. They give clear explanations of what work needs to be done and work to accommodate customers' needs.
Mike H., President from Silverdale Transmissions and Automotive responded on 05/17/2020

Thank you for the excellent review.  We greatly appreciate your service!

KO
Kyle O.
Hyundai Veloster
04/28/2020
Great customer and mechanical service. Fair pricing 👍
Mike H., President from Silverdale Transmissions and Automotive responded on 05/01/2020

Happy to hear we provided the service you were looking for.  We greatly appreciate your business and review!

DE
Debra E.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/26/2020
Honest, competent and very informative!
Just bought a used car and immediately started having noises took it to Mike and he checked it out and said it was not as major of an item as I thought it was going to be I had a camera parrot and and very happy with their service and their integrity they don't try to upsell you or get you to pay for things that your car doesn't really need. I have found my forever mechanic👍

As Kitsap County's oldest and most trusted transmission, engine repair, and complete automotive service facility we pride ourselves in providing our customers with the best possible care.  Thank you for your kind words!

BT
Brian T.
Kingston, WA
04/25/2020 Category: Service
Brian said that when he got his vehicle home it started leaking radiator fluid and he feels that it may not have been properly test driven. He added that they seem to know what they're doing and the front office staff person was really a good communicator, and professional.

Brian, we are truly sorry to hear that your vehicle was leaking radiator fluid after you left our shop.  Thanks for providing this feedback so I can address it with my team.  Stay safe!

Michael L.
Bremerton, WA
GMC Sierra 3500 Classic
04/20/2020 Category: Service
Michael said they did a good job and there were no issues.
Mike H., President from Silverdale Transmissions and Automotive responded on 04/23/2020

Thank you Michael for giving as a 5 Star Review.  We greatly appreciate the high score and your business.  Hope to see you again.

Ray H.
Port Orchard, WA
04/08/2020 Category: Service
Ray said he was pleased with this business. They were honest with him about the condition of his vehicle.
Mike H., President from Silverdale Transmissions and Automotive responded on 04/09/2020

Thanks Ray for taking the time to leave us a review and recommending us.  As one of Kitsap County's oldest and most trusted transmission, engine repair, and complete automotive service facility we pride ourselves in delivering excellent customer service.  Take care and be safe during these unprecedented times.