O Fallon, IL
09/21/2019
They go the extra mile
The team goes above and beyond to make sure they deliver the service they promise.

WW
Will W.
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Will said he always enjoys his visits at the business.

JERRY S.
Lincoln LS
09/14/2019
Console Lincoln LS
Very very quick response and quick shipping great product as described. Would do business again.

RICHARD S.
O Fallon, IL
INFINITI G35 Coupe
09/11/2019
Great work
Amber and the guys at Simon did a great job on my car and the cost was better then the 4 other places I called. I will be going back again.
Rich

DANIEL D.
Dodge Caliber
09/07/2019
Great affordable service
Great experience. They seemed there to help opposed to make a buck.

Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/05/2019
Fixed and picked up on the same day
I had chirping under the hood of my PT Cruiser and suspected a pulley. While it was going to the shop, I figured a few other things needed to be looked at. I didn’t expect to get it back the same day. I got the call in the morning about the repair cost for the belt tensioner, rear shocks, light connections and the serpentine belt. It was an acceptable price. That afternoon it was ready to be picked up. I have been a customer of Simons for several years. Repair cost (Labor and Parts) are reasonable and work is professional.

MIKE W.
09/05/2019
Always fair
I've been going to Simon's for at least 3 years now and I've never left dissatisfied or feeling cheated. The staff is knowledgeable and doesn't try to sell you on components you don't need.

BA
BROOKE A.
Pontiac Torrent
08/31/2019
Great and efficient service
Service was wonderful and staff was very welcoming/ pleasant.

KH
KATHY H.
Lebanon, IL
08/30/2019
Good, honest service. Friendly people eager to help.

ANNA B.
08/28/2019
Dependable and reliable!
I’ve used Simon’s Auto Repair over this last year & I will never go to anyone else. They are honest, reliable & dependable. I also love the quick turn around.

RF
Rex F.
Nissan Maxima
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Rex said he called at the last minute and the staff were able to take him in and everything was fine.

Joe L.
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Joe said the business was very personable and they were honest with him.

SHARON M.
Kia Soul
08/23/2019
My Kia
I have been coming to Simons Auto for a long time ( Mike is my cousin). I would not trust my cars to anyone else. The service has always been great. I recommend Simons to friends when they are looking for someone.

JB C.
Scion xA
08/22/2019
Top quality Vehicle maintenance
This is one place that you can get top-notch service all the time !!! If your vehicle is important for your livelihood then this is The place to bring it to quality..Vehicle maintenance.....

DE
DEBORAH E.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
08/21/2019
Dependable/ knowledgeable
I took my SUV for service and was welcomed with greetings and knowledgeable technicians. The desk person broke down the prices and made me feel at ease, and process. They also provided a ride to my home, since my friend failed to answer her phone. All things eased my anxiety with car repairs..

CL
CRAIG L.
Caseyville, IL
08/17/2019
Sad
Twenty year customer and have recommended Simon’s to multiple friends and neighbors.

Unfortunately the standard of dependable friendly service has changed the past six months.

LD
Lenard D.
Ram Pickup
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Lenard said that the staff got it done, got it done on time and everything is fine.

LD
Lenard D.
Ram Pickup
08/12/2019 Category: Service

PD
PAM D.
Dodge Stratus Sdn
08/11/2019
First time repair with the new owners.
For my first experience with the new owners, I was very happy with the service. Very personable. Good Start.

Ford Police Interceptor
08/09/2019
Great service! Honest and dependable!
-Great communication on what problem was and how long it would take to fix.
-Offered to drive me to shop when car was ready.
-Very competitive pricing.