IM
Ilene M.
Fairview Heights, IL
Nissan Rogue
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Ilene said the staff was right on time with the service, the lady in the front desk was very friendly and they did a great job. She added that the mechanics are nice.

JAN G.
Ram 1500
03/26/2020
Great staff
Place was very clean and staff friendly.

JAN G.
Volkswagen Touareg
03/24/2020
The place was clean & everyone was very Courteous. The got me right in.

TERESA B.
03/20/2020
Great Job!
Excellent service, reasonable cost. Over the years we dealt with Simon Service. Delighted that same quality of service continues.

Ronald B.
East Saint Louis, IL
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Ronald said they were good.

WB
Willis B.
Illinois
Jeep Liberty
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Willis said they are outstanding. He said they do excellent work and they are honest.

BD
BOB D.
03/14/2020
FAIR & HONEST
Great service with reasonable prices

EW
Edward W.
Illinois
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Edward said the staff got him in and the work done in timely manner and did a good job.

CHERMYA W.
GMC Terrain
02/22/2020
Quality Work
Great service and accommodation. I received great customer service from staff and quality work. This will be my home for car repairs. Thank you

RON H.
02/19/2020
Simons is a fair and honest establishment with knowledgeable people
see above

TODD M.
02/05/2020
Maintenance for my wagon
Once again wonderful service.

RJ
Randall J.
Belleville, IL
Dodge Durango
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Randall said the service was a very simple repair and the staff made it easy.

CHARLES C.
Lees Summit, MO
Chevrolet Avalanche
02/03/2020
Extremely poor customer service n not truthful
We trusted this company to provide good service and give us the best service possible. They lied about the money were to spend and held our truck captive until we paid for it when we were not suppose to. We are continuing to inform customers not to use this shop.

EL
ED L.
Belleville, IL
01/31/2020
Patriot Service Review
Dallas Dixon (Shop Manager) and their service crew here recently did a great job while servicing my son's truck. Recently I took it in for a defroster repair, and Dallas brought it to my attention that there were other issues that were not safe, and needed immediate attention. I truly appreciate his honesty and the crew's recommendations in repairing my son's truck to get it back on the road. I recently started bringing my vehicles here, and without a doubt will continue to do so! It is a good feeling to know that I have a auto repair service I can trust for my whole family. Thanks Dallas, and your crew!

DON P.
Mercury Mountaineer
01/20/2020
Willingness to throughly check out the vehicle to determine the problem.
My husband and I have had all our vehicles serviced at this location for many years. When ownership changed I was a little apprehensive that the quality would suffer. So far they are proving me wrong. The service is excellent and price is still reasonable.