Charlotte M.
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Charlotte said she likes dealing with the business, they have a good attitude, they spell out everything to her. She is totally satisfied. The employee Mark is very personable, she is happy to establish her business here.

BC
Bartolo C.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
11/20/2018
Thank you.
Very professional and on time. I highly recommend this shop. Thank you mark for your great service.

SE
Selia E.
11/16/2018
Outstanding
Siskiyou Import Services is outstanding in virtually all ways. They’re flexible, courteous, trustworthy, and professional. Whether it’s a standard maintenance check or changing a fob battery or fixing a wiper, they’re always helpful and courteous. Wouldn’t take my 15-year-old Honda anywhere else!

JE
Jan E.
11/15/2018
Prompt service and personal manner.
I am very pleased with the prompt service and personal manner of the staff. I have great confidence in this business. Have frequented them since 1987. They kept my 84 Volvo running, made a contact to sell it a couple years back, and now service my 2000 Toyota. I am grateful for this steady business, even with change of ownership over these years.
Jan Elliott

NC
Nikki C.
Central Point, OR
Volvo 244
11/07/2018
1983 Volvo
I have brought a few of my classics to Siskiyou...never disappointed! Honest, friendly and always willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done! Customer for life!

Mary H.
11/03/2018
Friendly, trustworthy, efficienr.
Excellent service on my Honda, as always.

AR
Ann R.
Pontiac Vibe
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Ann said the service was wonderful.

Debby L.
Volvo XC60
10/28/2018
Quick, thorough service.
I have dropped into the shop on two occassions, both times they promptly looked at my problem and assist me. I was having problems with a relatively new bi-mart battery, they encouraged me to take it back since it was under warrenty. I ended up having them replace it.

David C.
Oregon City, OR
Subaru Legacy Wagon
10/18/2018 Category: Service
David said the staff provided good service.

SF
Sam F.
Medford, OR
10/15/2018
Very competent and honest import auto repair
Owning many Toyota, Honda and other older import cars and has been in many auto repair shop having them fixed and maintained, Siskiyou Import Services is the one I totally trust to have my import cars repaired and maintained. I found out Jon is a certified Toyota trained technician who is an expert to fix Toyota, Subaru and other Japanese cars. There is another technician who is expert in repairing European cars like BMW, Mercedes and the like. I know Mark used to own his auto repair shop business in California and know how to get the parts quickly and get the job done expediently. I had my Toyota fixed there and so was my daughter's. They did a fantastic job getting my cars back on the road!

10/10/2018
Good service and done on time
Good service. Reviewed work and things to watch out for.

CT
Carl T.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Carl said he was happy with the staff and services at this business.

CD
Charli D.
Nissan cube
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Charli said the staff was friendly, helpful, and sympathetic.

ES
Emily S.
Klamath Falls, OR
Nissan Frontier
10/04/2018
Everything was fine.
They are conscientious, do the work right for a reasonable price, quickly. They noticed a burned out light. They don't sell things you don't need.

Megan R.
Coos Bay, OR
Honda Civic Cpe
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Wyatt. He said the business was quick to work her in to their schedule. They were honest and the fee was low.