RD
Ryan D.
Toyota Previa
02/21/2020
Awsome fair and fast
Highly recommend made me feel comfortable back on the road in no time at all

ES
Earle S.
Subaru Crosstrek
02/21/2020
Mark is great!
I appreciate Mark’s integrity in letting me know what actually needs to be done with my car, not what others have told me should be done. Thank you, Mark!

Sylver C.
Volkswagen Vanagon
02/15/2020
Trustworthyness
When I picked up my vanagon today..I thanked them for their ability to be trustworthy. Because they are trustworthy..I have no worries..or stress.I know I can bring my vehicle in..and explain the wierd stuff its doing and walk away...knowing..
1)they always find the problem
2)they dont procrastinate..they call with the results asap.
3)when they quote me a price..its honored..no surprises.
4)I never worry about fake repairs
Thank you Siskiyou Imports...

LC
Laurie C.
Talent, OR
02/14/2020
Tune Up
As always, fabulous experience. Excellent and efficient service - both in the shop and at the front counter (Mark is great!).
My car now runs so smoothly. Thanks!!

Karen M.
02/12/2020
Excellent Service!
They are very knowledgeable and friendly here. We have taken our SUV in a few times over the past two years and we are always happy with their work. They are honest and trustworthy and their prices are reasonable. I highly recommend!

Jen D.
02/10/2020
Awesome service!
Everyone at Siskiyou Import Is knowledgeable and honest. I’ve never felt taken advantage of and fully trust the judgement of the folks there; been going there 20 years and the service is excellent.

Leslie S.
02/05/2020
Prius battery dead
Tuesday woke up to a dead battery. AAA jumped the battery but I needed a service station to recharge it to pass load test and avoid a repeat of “my car won’t start! “. Drove in at end of day, without an appointment. Prompt service, left car overnight and by noon, Mark, the service advisor called to say my 2006 Prius was ready for pick up. Thanks for helping me out!

Charlotte M.
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Charlotte said the employees were very honest, trustworthy, they explained what was wrong with the vehicle and how to fix the problems. The employees had integrity and were always up front with the prices.

JE
Janet E.
Volvo S60
01/31/2020
Great service for my Volvo
I have been taking my Volvo to Syskiyou Imports for maintenance or repair for over 4 years and have received professional, courteous service. So happy to have found a great mechanic in Ashland!

Nissan Sentra
01/29/2020
Awesome job!
Had my car fixed in one day! Really friendly people.

MK
Mark K.
Volkswagen Golf Alltrack
01/29/2020
Quality care
Always treated well at Siskiyou Imports.

Troye B.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
01/22/2020
Excellent quality service
Far better service than any franchise service. They don’t over book to have the time on each project to do them right. Just as bad are the apathetic shops. This is my new place to have my car service!

AC
Allen C.
Kia Soul EV
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Allen said the staff provided very good service.

Janie B.
01/20/2020
Neighborhood Friends
Great service professional friendly and eager to do whatever is needed to get me back in the car

BF
Brian F.
Toyota Prius c
01/17/2020
Toyota
Accessible, knowledgeable, friendly and efficient.