Janie B.
01/20/2020
Neighborhood Friends
Great service professional friendly and eager to do whatever is needed to get me back in the car

BF
Brian F.
Toyota Prius c
01/17/2020
Toyota
Accessible, knowledgeable, friendly and efficient.

WS
William S.
01/17/2020 Category: Service
William said he has gone there a couple of times and was happy with their service. His last time there, they were not able to put in an engine. They diagnosed it well and he likes Mark over there.

Volkswagen Touareg
01/16/2020
Responsive , good service , home town feeling ,They answer the phone,cost to fix was what they said and when .
Great service , and Mark Has answered my call every time ,
I thought we would give them a try
With a couple of cars we own and needed some work done , I never felt they were over selling at all .
They got it done on one car , runs great and found something that we should fix .other car did a free visual safety inspection ,I thought might need some brake pads , found all was good with brakes , so far so good .I trust there owner and long time mechanic also .

SE
Selia E.
01/14/2020
The best!
As always, professional, courteous, and knowledgeable AND at a reasonable cost. Can’t do better.

Rachel B.
Medford, OR
Volvo V40
01/14/2020
Great work, great price, very friendly
Love them!! Only go to them for reliable truthful hard work for your car

PS
Paul S.
01/07/2020
Friendly, efficient, informative.
Always a warm greeting from Mark up front. Work well done, and suggestions for future work. No Pressure. Probkem and repair are always well defined and explained.

Keenan M.
Volvo S40
01/06/2020
Last mechanic I'll ever need
Outstanding service, great quality of work, fast, efficient and affordable. Only place I'll take my car in Southern Oregon.

EH
Erik H.
01/03/2020
Quick and reasonable price
I have taken my car here twice now and have had great experiences every time. The owner, Mark is very friendly and each time the repairs have been expedient and reasonably priced. I definitely will be returning here whenever I have car trouble.

CR
Carol R.
01/02/2020
They do a great job and it’s close to home
Thank you for your availability and taking care of my car!

Saab 900
01/02/2020
‘95 saab
Knowledgeable people taking good care of our old saab.

NH
Nancy H.
Volkswagen New Beetle
01/01/2020
Tube be or not tube be?
There is no question. Siskiyou Import Services provided friendly, fast and quality service once again. I called SIS to ask about bringing in my VW Beetle to have its dipstick tube replaced after hearing from a worker at Oil Stop that the tube was breaking down. Siskiyou Import Services not only fit me into their schedule quickly, they were understanding and accommodating when I needed to reschedule my appointment. I appreciate their flexibility and quick turnaround.

Max C.
12/27/2019 Category: Service
Max said that it was quick and easy. He went in, dropped off his vehicle and picked it up 2 days later.

Keenan M.
Volvo S40
12/26/2019 Category: Service
Keenan said this business does great work every time, they get everything done, he loves going there and will continue to go there.

Laura S.
12/26/2019 Category: Service
Laura said the people at the business have been helpful with a lot of vehicle problems. She really appreciates all their help with figuring things out.