Continue reading recommended reviews

A A.
Medford, OR
02/16/2018
Worst of the worst
Total sham of a shop! Took my vintage non running German coupe in for a diagnosis and estimate. I asked if they would follow the workshop manual" oh of course" owner said. I checked up on them after a few days of not having my phone calls returned. Bow the owner blew me off like I was wasting his time. After checking in several times with disappointing service and results I decided they didn't have a clue. I paid their $3000 bill for a bunch of stuff not related to the real problem and then a tow bill to Aarons automotive in Phoenix where the diagnosed the problem for $200.

I will never do business with this company again! Not to mention owner cheats on his wife and does drugs. I had to give 1 star because no stars isn't an option.

AA