Jon W.
Lexus IS 250
01/22/2021
Great service and pricing
I had a tough issue to identify for my car, and the solved it and replaced the part. Incredibly reasonable with what they charged. I will be back in the future for car issues.

Janet G.
Honda Civic Sdn
01/22/2021
honest and thorough
Had them evaluate a used car I was considering buying. They did a great job and found several big things wrong. I did not buy the car, thanks to them.

Diana D.
Honda Fit
01/21/2021
I am thrilled my brother sent me to Siskiyou Imports@
Working with Mark. I found that the dealership was suggesting work that was not needed. I only needed an air filter and that was immediately replaced. I am very pleased to have found an honest person to care for my car. Thanks Mark.

HB
Hank B.
01/20/2021
Honest Outstanding service
Honesty is always number one for me, I’ve been using Siskyou imports for my cars over many many years. I’ve always been treated fairly the work that has been done Is always the highest quality.

I’ll continue to use them or as long as I’m driving a car.

Lorraine S.
Volvo XC90
01/15/2021
Very responsive when asked for service or repairs to be completed at a reasonable and fair rate. Not sure what more one could ask for!!!
See above.....

VC
Virigina C.
Toyota T100
01/15/2021
The best auto repair
This place is special. I trust them!

KD
Karla D.
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Karla said that they always provide really good service.

Cynthia W.
Oregon
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Cynthia said the experience was excellent in every way.

SE
Selia E.
01/14/2021
Courteous, professional, and knowledgeable
Customer service is outstanding. Always flexible and easy to work with for scheduling. Knowledgeable and trustworthy. Wouldn’t go anyplace else for service.

Chris M.
Kia Sportage
01/12/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Kit. He said he has been going there for years, but this is the first time with this owner. He was real personable, went over things about his brakes 30,000 mile check up and he feels like he left there in good shape.

JE
Jan E.
01/09/2021
TRUSTSORTHYZ
Considerate, cooperative, economical & effective. Thanks.
Jan

Janet G.
01/07/2021
Another great job
As always, honest, thorough service. Today you saved me from buying a used car with huge problems. Thank you Once again for your expertise.

Janie B.
01/04/2021
Reliable Professional Friendly and always ready to please
ITS A GO

12/23/2020
Excellent service as usual
Good work, full disclosure, fair price, safe practices

Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class