Jess L.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/05/2021
Service and oil change
Always so friendly and quick!

Honda Element
05/04/2021
Replaced a part under warranty
So appreciated Siskiyou Imports replacing a part under warranty that had failed. They were kind, thorough, and speedy. Definitely will return for future work!

RV
Rick V.
GMC Envoy
04/30/2021
Clean shop, right on time work !
Very clean and organize shop which I always appreciate . Great guys, great work , and they even did an oil change for me on a domestic car not an import ! I may have to change to an import now just for their service level !

EP
Elaine P.
Medford, OR
04/29/2021
They care about your car
They completely inspect your car to see what needs doing or not doing. They don’t do anything unless you agree that it needs to be done.

Subaru Legacy Sedan
04/29/2021
Professional, courteous and prompt ✝️
Siskiyou Imports helped me a lot with a recent repair job on my vehicle. They gave me an inexpensive estimate, accurately diagnosed the problem/concern and had my car back on the road by GODS GOOD GRACE a day earlier than I expected. They are reliable and have great customer service! ✝️

EB
Elizabeth B.
Acura MDX
04/21/2021
Siskiyou imports
Great service friendly people great prices also
I always feel good after I get my car worked on there

Marianne C.
04/18/2021
Pleasant experience
My experience was very pleasant. I had a lot of work done and the crew was very accommodating to my needs. I'm disabled and they, especially Mark, the counter man, were very helpful to me. I intend to let Siskiyou take care of my car from here on out. Thank you!

Toyota Tundra
04/18/2021
Great service for both my imports
Always a pleasure dealing with the crew at Siskiyou Imports - Knowledgeable staff and super professional service

EM
Eric M.
Honda Accord
04/17/2021
I always get excellent service for my car. Fixed right the first time !
I think highly of their work , very good mechanics in this shop. I`ll be back for future service !

Stephanie C.
04/17/2021
My new mechanic
Friendly , fast , reliable service.

Craig C.
Mercedes-Benz 450SL
04/14/2021
Turn signal replacement 450SL
On time on budget excellent workmanship as usual. I’ll be back. Go ahead make my day. I feel the need for speed. Hasta la vista baby

MK
Molly K.
04/12/2021
Happy as always
I know that I will receive courteous, quality, and honest care when I bring the car in. I love this garage.

AW
Amanda W.
Toyota Previa
04/05/2021
Always professional, friendly and they get the work done quickly. I have a Toyota Previa and they’re helping me keep that baby on the road and running great!

Debra D.
03/31/2021
Mark took good care as always to make sure to give my car the best care with attention to detail.

Mike S.
Fort Jones, CA
03/30/2021
Good Reliable Service
The mechanical issues were correctly identified and repaired. As always, we were pleased with the service.