Mike S.
Fort Jones, CA
06/15/2021
Reliably Good Work at Honest Prices
Some years back I found Siskiyou Import Services while looking for an alternative to the dealership experience. (If you're at all familiar with the Medford area, you'll know exactly why I try to avoid taking my Toyota to the dealership for service.) I'm glad I made the change and never looked back.

EP
Emily P.
Volvo XC90
06/10/2021
They didn’t make me cry....
My Volvo acting quite strange. I feared I needed a new transmission which would have cost upwards of 4K which needless to say would have made me cry! After a good diagnosis and code clearing, my output will be much less than feared ($600ish). I appreciate the smart minds and fair prices at this shop!!!!

John H.
06/05/2021
Reliable
Siskiyou Import Services provides efficient and friendly service. I consider them my mechanic.

06/01/2021
Good service.

06/01/2021
Great and prompt service
The professionalism and knowledge of all the employees.

Shira M.
05/28/2021
Personal service.
Very kind, helpful, knowledgeable communication. Understands budget limitations , patient regarding timing future work.

VK
Virginia K.
Subaru Legacy
05/27/2021 Category: Service
Virginia said she recommended them for service and she will return.

05/19/2021
Don’t be afraid to ask what you’re being charged for!
Last time I got my oil changed here- I gave them a rave review. The owner Jon is friendly and fair. Today was... different. I noticed an additional $22 charge for “parts” before signing off when I dropped my car off, asked the guy working what exactly that was and turns out it wasn’t for anything. I’m pretty sure it was the “idiot woman tax” because he didn’t expect me to ask. I requested that they reset the check engine light when they were done with the oil change and they didn’t, and when I asked again they seemed annoyed at having to do something that they should have done already and takes all of 30 seconds to do.

SN
Scott N.
MINI Cooper Coupe
05/15/2021 Category: Service
Scott said the business was really efficient, straight forward, honest and they also took care of his problems.

EA
Eric A.
Bonanza, OR
Toyota Tundra
05/15/2021 Category: Service
Eric said this business really understood what needed to happen. He had a previous issue with his vehicle and he brought it to them from another facility. This staff got his vehicle back to him as soon as they could. It was a very smooth and easy process.

Toyota Echo
05/11/2021
Trustworthy, reliable, fast & kind
I've been going to Siskiyou Import for almost 30 years. A number of different owners but the service has stayed the same. They have always done a great job plus close to home. I am a supporter of locally owned & operated businesses. They are trustworthy, reliable, fair, fast & always available to answer questions or take a look at the issue at a moments notice. They care!

Jess L.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/05/2021
Service and oil change
Always so friendly and quick!

Honda Element
05/04/2021
Replaced a part under warranty
So appreciated Siskiyou Imports replacing a part under warranty that had failed. They were kind, thorough, and speedy. Definitely will return for future work!

RV
Rick V.
GMC Envoy
04/30/2021
Clean shop, right on time work !
Very clean and organize shop which I always appreciate . Great guys, great work , and they even did an oil change for me on a domestic car not an import ! I may have to change to an import now just for their service level !

EP
Elaine P.
Medford, OR
04/29/2021
They care about your car
They completely inspect your car to see what needs doing or not doing. They don’t do anything unless you agree that it needs to be done.