05/19/2021
Don’t be afraid to ask what you’re being charged for!
Last time I got my oil changed here- I gave them a rave review. The owner Jon is friendly and fair. Today was... different. I noticed an additional $22 charge for “parts” before signing off when I dropped my car off, asked the guy working what exactly that was and turns out it wasn’t for anything. I’m pretty sure it was the “idiot woman tax” because he didn’t expect me to ask. I requested that they reset the check engine light when they were done with the oil change and they didn’t, and when I asked again they seemed annoyed at having to do something that they should have done already and takes all of 30 seconds to do.

HS
Habib S.
INFINITI QX4
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Habib said he was not very pleased with the staff. They quoted him one price over the phone and when he picked up his vehicle it didn't match what they told him it would be. They did do a good job on the vehicle and fixed it well.

TW
Travis W.
10/31/2017 Category: Service
Travis said the staff is nice but prices are pretty high compared to other facilities in town.

KV
Kirt V.
Nissan Xterra
08/25/2016 Category: Service
Kirt said the business was very expensive.