TJ
Tamy J.
Elk Grove, CA
Honda Accord
05/18/2016 Category: Service
Tamy said her vehicle was at this business 4 days ago. She realized the cap is off of the radiator. They added coolant to the radiator to help keep the system cool. It's blowing hot air again. She plans to return to have this matter rectified.
Naveed A., Store Manager from Smog Mart Inc responded on 05/19/2016

Hello Tamy J, I have reviewed your invoice # 59605 and noticed that we performed a A/C service. After the service was complete we recommended an A/C diagnostics since the vehicle still was not cooling cold enough. Not sure what you meant about added coolant and cap being off, but I would like to find out more information about your concerns. Please call or bring your vehicle in so we can attempt to help you out.

MT
Mario T.
Sacramento, CA
Volkswagen Touareg
03/05/2016 Category: Service
Mario said this business had bad service. They gave him false information and they got nothing accomplished after keeping his a vehicle for a day. They tried getting him to buy an extra battery that was very expensive. He would not recommend them for service.
Naveed A., Store Manager from Smog Mart Inc responded on 03/07/2016

Hello Mario T, I have reviewed your invoice and noticed that we did not perform any work other the starting your diagnostics. I also noticed that we did not charge you for the service since we could not complete repairs. I apologize for wasting your time and not being able to complete your request, If there is anything else I can due regarding any of your concerns please let me know.

Thank you.

AW
Aisha W.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Lincoln Continental
03/03/2016 Category: Service
Aisha said the business did not explain what they were doing with her vehicle and the prices are little high. For the reasons stated, she would not recommend this business for service.
Naveed A., Store Manager from Smog Mart Inc responded on 03/07/2016

Hello Aisha W, I have reviewed your invoice and would like to see if there is anything I can do to help you better understand the recommendations needed from the preventative maintenance. I think we are very competitive when it comes to our prices, If you found another company that will do it for less I would like to price match them allowing you to get a free Re Test. Feel free to call my anytime 916 427-7664.

Diana C.
California
Honda Accord
10/02/2015 Category: Service
Diana said this business took two hours to complete an oil change. They did not give her a reason for the delay. It was a hot day and she was not happy that she had to wait forever.
Naveed A., Store Manager from Smog Mart Inc responded on 10/05/2015

Hello Diana, I am very sorry that your oil change took two hours to complete. This is not normal and the service advisor should have informed you to why there was a delay. If you would be willing to give us another shot the next oil change is on me.

Smog Mart, Inc.
916 427-7664
smogmart.com

NR
Nathan R.
Sacramento, CA
Scion xB
09/17/2015 Category: Service
Nathan said he had a bad experience with this business. It is hard getting a hold of them for more information about the state of his vehicle. They told him they would call him back but never do and seem to not know what is going on with the vehicle.
Naveed A., Store Manager from Smog Mart Inc responded on 09/21/2015

Hello Nathan R

I am very sorry for the lack of good service that we failed to provide. I aim to have my team provide the best customer service possible and want to make sure that we do. I would like your help to see where we went wrong. Please contact me anytime through email or by phone on 9/23/15 since I will be out of town for a week after that date.

I noticed that the last note stated that you will drive the vehicle to complete the monitors to be able to smog the car. I would like for you to come back and allow us to perform the smog inspection on us. You will only be liable for the state certificate fee of $8.25.

I hope you allow us to learn from our mistakes to help better your and other customers experience in the future. Thank you for your time and I really hope you give us another chance.

Smog Mart, Inc.