Aseelah S.
Palmdale, CA
04/02/2021
SmogMart is Great
Great customer Service! Friendly service highly recommended.. Leandra at the front desk will take care of you 👍🏽

Justin W.
03/20/2021
Great employees . Work fast as possible , great environment everyone is very helpful and great attitude. Went in for smog and it didn’t take as long as I thought. They have very comfortable couches to sit on while waiting and great prices.

J W.
03/20/2021
Very friendly
All employees are super cool and like to get to customers as fast as possible. Nice building with very comfortable couches to sit on while waiting. I highly recommend coming here 10/10 rating

GW
Gerald W.
01/20/2021
Outstanding customer service with a smile
I took my car in because my brake light kept coming on and my car would pull to the right when I started to brake.
I was met at the front door my employee named Romy with a smile, he offered me a cup of coffee while I waited to be served.
My rear brake drums couldn't be taken off to inspect and my front brakes were in bad condition also.
I was lucky that my car was stopping because my brakes were so bad.
By chance Rome was the tech employee who worked on my brakes.
He did a outstanding job servicing my brakes to get my car back on the road safely.
Everything that needed to be done was detailed explained with how much it would cost me to have it done with no surprises.
Great customer service by all staff
I found a great place to get my cars serviced.

AK
Angi K.
01/16/2021
Quick service
Came to smog the vehicle. It was a quick process. Would recommend stopping by if you need to get it done.

EM
Elisha M.
01/05/2021
Absolutely amazing
I love this place went above and beyond real life hero’s I couldn’t make it through this tough time with out them

NM
Nadia M.
02/08/2020
Had my car smoged
Had my smog done today. I was a walk in and walk ins are welcomed. Was there about an hour or less. Tje customer service was excellent. The place was clean. I am a satisfied customer. I would recommend to get your smog done and other services done that they offer.

EH
Edgar H.
01/30/2020
Never been to this place and it a amazing place to be here when you need the help. Everyone is nice, they want to help you make sure everything is good. It one of the best place I ever been

YN
yuri n.
Pontiac Vibe
03/23/2017
Staff: friendly, knowledgeable, honest.
Highly recommend : staff very friendly, knowledgeable, honest. Excellent service.

Jimena B.
03/17/2017 Category: Service
Jimena said the technicians at this business are good. She appreciates them.

VW
VONYA W.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
03/14/2017
They stand behind their work.
I had my engine replaced. I'm very pleased with the work.

Ralanda M.
03/13/2017 Category: Service
Ralanda said the all of the staff were very friendly. They provided good service.

WW
WYONA W.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/08/2017
The guy that I spoke with was telling me things about what needed to be done with my car that I didn't even know. He took the time to explain things to me too. I believe they're an honest company. That's why I bring my vehicles to them.

Atif M.
Mercedes-Benz E63
03/07/2017 Category: Service
Atif said this business was great.

GJ
GARY J.
02/28/2017
Great Service!
This shop provides consistently great service at a great price and their fast, too.