Overall Rating 2.18/5Overall Rating 2.18/5rating 2.18rating 2.18rating 2.18

Latest Review about 1 year ago

Bob B.
Fountain Valley, CA
07/05/2017
Great repair experience for my Acura RDX!
Thanks much for all the help South Coast Acura team's friendly, professional team gave me. It is clear that this dealership is run this positive way from the very top and all the way down.

I give my $1200 repair experience my highest positive ratings as your team has demonstrated that you really care about your customers. You have fixed several VERY difficult issues I was having with my Acura RDX SUV that only expert technicians could have fixed correctly (replaced fuel pump, coil, complete fuel system service and fixed my fuel float measuring issue). Your 12 month/12,000 mile warranty is much more than non-dealer outlets would have given me. Of course Consumer Reports rates Acura vehicles amongst the highest rated dependable vehicles you can buy.

I love your $200 complete fuel system service that cleans many areas that have buildup of harmful deposits. I can notice the nice improvement in my car's performance which also will gave me more noticeable gain in fuel mileage. This is the safest and most effective way to clean all of these bad deposit buildups out of your vehicle's system (as compared to fuel additives to your gas).

I will definitely return!
I highly recommend your team to everyone.
Bob Baglien

brandon M.
Buena Park, CA
06/22/2017
Been on hold for almost 25 mins now..
I called to ask a quick and simple question but I have been on hold for 26.22 mins.
I work in customer service and even when we are busy we make time to let the person on hold know what the estimated wait time is or request a call back #. I hope no one else wastes their day planning to go to acura but ends up on hold.. I will go somewhere else for my services now.

SV
Sid V.
Santa Ana, CA
11/29/2016
Worst Car Buying Experience Ever
It should not take 3 tries to get the contract correct. I will not be back!

Joanne P.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
01/28/2016 Category: Sales
the price was VERY good
I was told thousands more at a dealer in Mission Viejo
I wish Barrie had given me more instruction on how to use the technical things in the car, and I wish they had the cable for the map ap as I purchased it for a lot of money and it did not work with out the cable....... otherwise loved Barrie adn they took good care of Juno ... I will return

Mark S.
Huntington Beach, CA
10/21/2015 Category: Sales
Fast, honest and helpful
Knew what I wanted. Called in on a lease deal I saw online. Ryan was extremely helpful. Got me in and out with no hassles. Best experience I have had buying a car at a dealership.

KC

Alexander W.
Pasadena, CA
10/20/2015 Category: Sales
Atrocious post-purchase relationship
Salesman does not care about customer as soon as you walk out of the lot with your newly purchased car. No follow-up phone call, no reply to texts. Absolutely unprofessional and unpleasant car purchasing experience. Avoid if possible.

VA
Vitali A.
Garden Grove, CA
10/17/2015 Category: Sales
Upfront and direct communication of the staff along with truly taking their time to address all details.
Pleasant no hustle environment. They are willing to beat competitor's quotes.

Rupsi B.
Irvine, CA
10/16/2015 Category: Service
ILX service
Good job

Martha S.
10/15/2015 Category: Sales
Cuality en good atencion
Nice personal good dials I'm so heappy en I wiil coming back

Joel S.
Arroyo Grande, CA
10/15/2015 Category: Sales
honest straight forward sales person, (Barrie), very competitive purchase price
This was a very pleasant purchase process. I live 3 hours away from the dealership and contacted Barrie by phone. she was straight forward and easy to talk purchase price with. She was able to sell me the package and vehicle I wanted, and made the transaction very easy and honest. There are dealerships closer to my home but her manner and pricing made the extra travel distance to purchase the Acura well worth the trip. The process at the Dealership went very smoothly as well. I would recommend Barrie and South Coast Acura to friends.

Shivani S.
Artesia, CA
10/14/2015 Category: Sales
Very helpful!
Offered best price in comparison to other local dealerships. Very smooth closing of the sale! Thank you!

Anne S.
Huntington Beach, CA
10/10/2015 Category: Service
Prompt, courteous, professional service on my 2015 RDX. My appointment was at 9:00 AM and I was home by 10:30.
John was great--even checked to see if any recall had happened overnight! The complimentary car wash was much appreciated too.
Christen D., Customer Relations Manager from South Coast Acura responded on 10/12/2015

Thank you for your review, Anne! I'm glad to hear you received completely satisfying service. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again next time! Drive safe!

LL
Loan L.
Westminster, CA
ACURA RL
10/08/2015 Category: Service
Friendly
Christen D., Customer Relations Manager from South Coast Acura responded on 10/09/2015

Thank you for the review, Loan!

TL
Trung L.
Garden Grove, CA
ACURA MDX
10/08/2015 Category: Sales
happy
So happy with the car!

Glad to hear you're enjoying your new car, Trung! Drive safe!

NB
Norma B.
Whittier, CA
10/06/2015 Category: Service
Paul Mendoza makes the difference. Although I appreciate his efford in trying to determine my car problem it was not fixed.

Daniel H.
ACURA 3.5RL
10/06/2015 Category: Service
Better Call Paul
Paul Mendoza is by far the best service dept rep I've met in the 22 years I've owned a vehicle. He treats me like a valued customer and also like a member of his family. I know when he's taking care of my car it's like he's taking care of his own.
I'll always recommend Acura as a brand and Paul exemplifies what the Acura brand is all about.
Christen D., Customer Relations Manager from South Coast Acura responded on 10/08/2015

Thank you for your feedback, Daniel! I'll be sure to pass the compliment on to Paul. I'm glad to hear you've always had a positive experience here with us. We appreciate your business!

KE
Kris E.
Newport Beach, CA
10/05/2015 Category: Service
John Wong - Great Experience
John gave a clear idea of the repair process, timelines, costs, and then met or exceeded those expectations. Great job John.

Thank you for your feedback, Kris! I'm happy to hear we were able to meet/exceed all expectations for you. We appreciate your business. See you next time!

Staninsa C.
Cypress, CA
10/03/2015 Category: Service
5 stars
Excellent services, John is wonderful, very profecional.

Thank you for your feedback, Staninsa! I'm glad to hear you received excellent service. Drive safe!

Joanne P.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
09/28/2015 Category: Service
lease 2016 Acura
best dealer around OC. I checked with a couple and their prices were best. I still have to go back to have clear coat fixed. (small error) but overall VERY good place to go. Recomend Barrie... she is awesome..
Christen D., Customer Relations Manager from South Coast Acura responded on 09/30/2015

Thank you for your review, Joanne! I will be sure to pass on the positive feedback to Barrie. Hope you are enjoying your new car, drive safe!