Overall Rating 2.18/5Overall Rating 2.18/5rating 2.18rating 2.18rating 2.18

Review for South Coast Acura

Bob B.
Fountain Valley, CA
07/05/2017
Great repair experience for my Acura RDX!
Thanks much for all the help South Coast Acura team's friendly, professional team gave me. It is clear that this dealership is run this positive way from the very top and all the way down.

I give my $1200 repair experience my highest positive ratings as your team has demonstrated that you really care about your customers. You have fixed several VERY difficult issues I was having with my Acura RDX SUV that only expert technicians could have fixed correctly (replaced fuel pump, coil, complete fuel system service and fixed my fuel float measuring issue). Your 12 month/12,000 mile warranty is much more than non-dealer outlets would have given me. Of course Consumer Reports rates Acura vehicles amongst the highest rated dependable vehicles you can buy.

I love your $200 complete fuel system service that cleans many areas that have buildup of harmful deposits. I can notice the nice improvement in my car's performance which also will gave me more noticeable gain in fuel mileage. This is the safest and most effective way to clean all of these bad deposit buildups out of your vehicle's system (as compared to fuel additives to your gas).

I will definitely return!
I highly recommend your team to everyone.
Bob Baglien