Overall Rating 4.4285695/5Overall Rating 4.4285695/5Overall Rating 4.4285695/5Overall Rating 4.4285695/5rating 4.4285695
Overall Rating 2.14286/5Overall Rating 2.14286/5rating 2.14286rating 2.14286rating 2.14286

05/25/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
I had to take my car in for a recall as well as service. Very friendly and courteous.
Forrest S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 05/25/2018

AJ
Ana J.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
05/24/2018 Category: Service
customer service
The service was very fast

Julie D.
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful service, professional atmosphere with a combination of smiling customers and helpful employees. Throw in a dose of compassion and that summarizes my experience . Great experience as usual.

Maria C.
Atlanta, GA
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Efficient and Courteous
I always feel they are fair and only recommend what is absolutely needed. I have 190,000 miles on my car and they have kept it running smoothly and efficiently.

Hogansville, GA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Dealer Service
I got the service I needed.
Forrest S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for allowing Southtowne Hyundai Service Department to perform your vehicle maintenance. I look forward to working with you in the future.

GP
Gilbert P.
Gil
I thought that Carmen was very courteous and professional.
Forrest S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 05/23/2018

Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan
Errors on tech paperwork make me wonder how thoroughly the work is done.
Forrest S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 05/23/2018

I apologize for the non 5 star service this trip. I will strive to make your next trip 5 star all the way.
Carmen Krauth

Senoia, GA
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Quick & friendly service.
I have used the service dept. twice for my 2018 Sonata. I've had an oil change and the tires rotated. They were quick & friendly.
Forrest S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 05/21/2018

Leinda B.
2012 Hyundai Accent
05/20/2018 Category: Service
prompt and always keeps me updated on what services will be needed in the future.
great service department
Forrest S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 05/21/2018

AV
Anneliese V.
Columbus, GA
Visit
The atmosphere of the dealership is just unbelievable. We have never felt so comfortable and well received. The employees treat you like family.

Suzanne S.
2018 Sonata Oil Change
The oil change went very quickly. My only issue was that I couldn't even get into my car afterwards as the seat was moved so far forward. My key fob didn't move it back to the preset setting and the person that drove my car must have been very short. I couldn't get it back to the original condition.
Forrest S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 05/18/2018

Thank-you for your reply to our survey request. We appreciate your loyalty to Southtowne and look forward to helping you keep your vehicle maintained in the coming year. I apologize for the seat thing, yes we have two vertically challenged people working here. We try to not move seats but they sometimes have to. We would be glad to help get it back in place.

Kerry B.
2016 Hyundai Accent
oil change
very fast and they did a great job

HS
Holly S.
Fayetteville, GA
2017 Hyundai Accent
15,000 mile maintenance
Had 2 cars to be serviced at the same time. No extra cost were added and I was out a little after an hour. Waiting area was comfortable and clean.

Michael S.
2015 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Love Carmen in the Hyundai service department!!
Carmen always gets me what I need and gives me her full attention while she’s helping me. She always makes sure I understand everything, and that I get the care. We have 3 Hyundai’s and get all 3 serviced there. If Carmen is unavailable to assist me when I arrive, she always touches base to make sure “I’m good”!

EC
Edward C.
Stockbridge, GA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Crisp’s words
They took very good care of me and my car.

2006 Hyundai Elantra
Hyundai Service
We have been using Southtowne Hyundai for our car services for over 10 years. Would recommend them for friendly service and thorough work.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
Hyundai Service
Friendly staff and knowledgeable mechanics make this a great place to service our cars.

AH
Alan H.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
Great Service Reps!
Carmen Krauth was very nice and helpful. Explained everything when I picked up my car.

Martha D.

Fayetteville, GA
2007 Hyundai Sonata
05/14/2018 Category: Service
5 - star
outstanding overall customer service. Carmen, Tommy, Charlie and the entire team.