Overall Rating 4.4925376/5Overall Rating 4.4925376/5Overall Rating 4.4925376/5Overall Rating 4.4925376/5rating 4.4925376
Overall Rating 2.08955/5Overall Rating 2.08955/5rating 2.08955rating 2.08955rating 2.08955

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Recall Service
Good

FW
Fred W.
Atlanta, GA
2016 Hyundai Equus
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Staff
Always make you welcome and explains things so carefully re your auto .

02/20/2019 Category: Service
service at Hyundai
service good
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 02/21/2019

Thanks for choosing Southtowne Hyundai for your service needs! We appreciate your business!

Chester C.
Fayetteville, GA
2012 Hyundai Equus
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Equus went low, Carmen Kraus went High!
Don't know where to start. Carmen Kraus is absolutely the best! My 2012 Equus had a air leveler issue, every time I parked the air leaked out of the suspension. The car was at the dealer ship for more than 3 weeks and she would not release it until it sat for 3 days without showing any signs of repeated trouble. Although I did not buy the vehicle from that dealership(I wished I did) She provided me with a brand new loaner. She kept me informed EVERY 48 hours and dealt with my second hand warranty company.

This is not my first time dealing with Southtowne and Carmen Krause, but each time it has gotten better. Her co-workers and fellow service guys treated me like they were all my service advisers and showed real interest in my car issue. One service adviser stayed to after closing(ON A FRIDAY) to make sure I had a loaner to drive out of his pool, because Carmen pool car did not get a drive out tag. They are a great friendly team. God bless you guys and you all should be customer service trainers and advisers to other dealerships and businesses. Kudos to the management team at this dealership!

Chester Coachman, Jr.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 02/20/2019

Thank-you for your 5 Star reply to our survey request. We appreciate your loyalty to Southtowne Hyundai and look forward to helping you keep your vehicle maintained in the coming years.

AR
Arthur R.
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Great Dealership
I have been a regular customer for both sales and service for many years. First it’s Wes and Charlie in Sales, these guys always ensure that I get a great deal on my cars. I always take my cars to Carmen and Barry in service. They go out of there way to make me happy. Jeff and Tom in maintenance treat my car like it was their own and Dan in detailing takes special care and makes my cars look like new every time. These folks exemplify what a high performance team is all about. They make me feel like family every time I come in. I am a Southtowne customer for life. Great job 👍👍👍

Fayetteville, GA
02/19/2019 Category: Service
I bought my Elantra from Southtowne and I have always gotten good service there.
Nothing like it has been but I could see it was busy and possibly short staffed?
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 02/19/2019

Please accept my apology for not meeting your expectations. Our goal is complete satisfaction. It’s obvious we fell short of our goal.  I will speak to the advisor that handled your visit and the circumstances behind it. Someone will contact you to attempt resolve the issue as soon as possible.  Again, I apologize for not meeting your expectations and we appreciate your business.

Sincerely,
Allen Bruce

Parts and Service Director
Southtowne Hyundai
770-253-1407 ext 2601

02/18/2019 Category: Service
Always great service
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for your 5 Star reply to our survey request. We appreciate your loyalty to Southtowne Hyundai, and we look forward to helping you with your vehicle needs in the future!

SG
Sandra G.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/16/2019 Category: Service
February visit
Courteous and good care.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 02/16/2019

Thank you for using Southtowne Hyundai service we value your business and look forward to maintaining your car for years to come!

Your Southtowne Service Team

Tyrone, GA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Knowing that the vehicle will be taken care of properly.
Overall, I will continue going to this place as the mechanics seem to do a great job....just think they are very busy on the day that I went.....
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 02/15/2019

We apologize for the non 5 Star service this trip. We will strive to make your next trip a 5 Star visit! We appreciate your business here at Southtowne and want every visit to be smooth and enjoyable!

GB
Gerald B.
Douglasville, GA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/15/2019 Category: Service
friendly service people that know how to get your car repaired quickly. mechanics that do quality work, (no returns to refix).
see review title

AW
Aston W.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Survey
Fast, friendly, knowledgeable Service Advocates like Philmon Thompson. I will ask for Mr Thompson everytime I bring my car for service.

John S.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Good job
Went well
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 02/14/2019

AL
Arnold L.
Anderson, SC
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, Courteous, and Polite Personnel .
Friendly, Courteous, and Polite Personnel . Unhappy with time required for parts and repairs.
Not blaming anyone; they probably did the best they could in a unique situation.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 02/13/2019

We apologize for the non 5 star service this visit. We will strive to make your next visit 5 star all the way. We sincerely appreciate you choosing Southtowne Hyundai for you service needs!

Peachtree City, GA
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance
Outstanding customer service
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 02/11/2019

Breonna H.
Ms. Rhonda & Mr. Big Country
They were who I had the pleasure in dealing with, and they were both exceptionally helpful! I definitely want to take the time to THANK them both! I hope they see this :)

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Nice
Everyone was so nice, especially Philmon Thompson. He took great care of me.

Thalia S.
Fairburn, GA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Great Customer Service
Big Country provided great customer service, was very professional and friendly!! Awesome service!

Sandy M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/07/2019 Category: Service
My car was ready very fast.
My car wouldn’t start. They picked up the car and had it fixed in 1 day. Very nice when talking to them on the phone.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 02/07/2019

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/06/2019 Category: Service
oil change
they do not wash cars as salesman said on service
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 02/06/2019

Joseph B.
Senoia, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Best in Sales and Service
I now own my 6th Hyundai and they keep getting better as well as the service. Nothing but professionalism.