1901 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.421053/5Overall Rating 4.421053/5Overall Rating 4.421053/5Overall Rating 4.421053/5rating 4.421053
Overall Rating 2.15789/5Overall Rating 2.15789/5rating 2.15789rating 2.15789rating 2.15789
Latest Review 32 minutes ago

WD
William D.
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Easy scheduling and great service.
Called for service schedule. Got an immediate appointment. I was acknowledged as soon as I arrived and told it would take approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes. I was on the road in 1 hour with a full explanation of what was done and what to plan on next. Great service!

Marie R.
07/21/2018 Category: Service
as always prompt and efficient, with courtesy and in a timely manner
prompt, efficient, courteous and completed as promised. Always use this facility.
Forrest S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 07/21/2018

Thank you for allowing Southtowne Hyundai Service Department to perform your vehicle maintenance. I look forward to working with you in the future.

PW
Phillip W.
Temple, GA
07/20/2018 Category: Service
treat you special just love service
so friendly and professional love this hyundai center i have been a long time customer .
Forrest S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 07/21/2018

Roopville, GA
Not so good
Service is usually quick but not lately. No communication car out of service for 30-45 mins without telling me I had to go ask for it! Only 1 person working check out counter also waited for her!
Forrest S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 07/23/2018

Please accept my apology for not meeting your expectations. Our goal is complete satisfaction. It’s obvious we fell short of our goal.
  I will look into the situation. Someone will contact you to attempt resolve the issue as soon as possible.
Again I apologize for not meeting your expectations and I appreciate your business.
Sincerely,

SD
Suellen D.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/20/2018 Category: Service
The Service Reps are outstanding. Carmen Krauth is so personable, friendly, and professional. She keeps customers informed on the status of their car. I know I can always count on Carmen!

My car is always repaired and returned better than when I dropped it off.
Forrest S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 07/20/2018

Thank-you for your reply to our survey request. We appreciate your loyalty to Southtowne and look forward to helping you keep your vehicle maintained in the coming year.

Cheryl W.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Santa Fe
I made the reservation with Carmen Krauth and when I pulled in to the service bay she was waiting on me. We did a light inspection first and then she proceeded to get the car ready to go have the work done. Carmen has been my service writer for quite a few years and has always done a good job for me concerning the Hyundai's that I have had. She contacted me to tell me that the front brakes were at the minimum and I okayed to have the brakes done. When I returned to the dealership my Santa Fe was washed and ready to go. I trust Carmen to always do a good job for me when it comes to my Santa Fe.
Forrest S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 07/20/2018

Suzanne C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Prompt and friendly service department
My appointment was made in a timely manner. Service was performed in the time quoted.
Forrest S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 07/19/2018

Thanks
Thanks for always providing superior service.
Forrest S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 07/18/2018

I apologize for the non 5 star service this trip. I will strive to make your next trip 5 star all the way.
Carmen Krauth

Jose A.
2014 Hyundai Azera
Best Service
excellent service and customer service.
Forrest S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 07/18/2018

RP
Ron P.
Fortson, GA
Easy service
Tried this dealership for the first time to service my car. The team was quick, knowledgeable, and delivered quality.

Jimmy P.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Was contacted by the service manager within a couple of hours of my review. I really appreciate the fact that he reached out to me regarding my last visit. The issue of a timely oil change has been resolved and I will continue to use Southtown. Thank you for the quick response! Now that’s good customer service.

07/17/2018 Category: Service
Takes too long for oil change
Shouldn’t take an hour and forty five minutes for an oil change when you have an appointment for one.
Forrest S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 07/17/2018

Please accept my sincere apology for not meeting your expectations.
 We appreciate your feedback and will continue to strive for improvement.
Forrest Smith
Parts and Service Director

GH
Giulia H.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Carmen is awesome
Carmen is the reason myself & family choose your services.

Carrollton, GA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/16/2018 Category: Service
The service was done efficiently, which I appreciate. The customer lounge leaves a bit to be desired.

PP
Patricia P.
Tyrone, GA
Mrs.
Was never my job until my husband passed away and I have found handling this job is not a bad experience. Nice people, pleasant waiting area, short wait time makes a pleasant experience.

Deborah B.
Douglasville, GA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Customer service
I bought my Hyundai new and have never taken it anywhere else, but Southtowne Newnan. Customer service, so far, has been the best. They've always been kind, considerate, and helpful. Wait times have been minimal without having an appointment and the cashier has always been helpful in finding discounts. It's the only place I'll go for car service. Thank you Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan.

Always dependable

Jeffery C.
Senoia, GA

MA
Michael A.
Good Service
In and out in a timely manner.
Forrest S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 07/14/2018

PM
Peter M.
oil change free
I came into southtown because a get a free oil change, not to hear I need this or I need that, its always something .
Forrest S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 07/13/2018