Overall Rating 4.5849096/5Overall Rating 4.5849096/5Overall Rating 4.5849096/5Overall Rating 4.5849096/5rating 4.5849096
Overall Rating 2.1523794/5Overall Rating 2.1523794/5rating 2.1523794rating 2.1523794rating 2.1523794

SA
Sarah A.
Gay, GA
2015 Hyundai Accent
12/11/2019 Category: Service
Sensor problem
I was in for a routine oil change and inspection, and I thought I might have a serious problem with an airbag sensor. Turns out it was just a loose wire when the light was diagnosed, and the mechanic was able to fix this issue free of charge. Awesome!
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 12/11/2019

Thank You for using Southtowne Hyundai for all your service needs, we value your business! We look forward to handling all your service needs in the future, and thanks for the 5 Star review!

BR
Brenda R.
Franklin, GA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Staff
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 12/10/2019

Jerry L.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/09/2019 Category: Service
oil change
great service fast and friendly

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Don't like to comment jinks the next visit
Don't like to comment jinks the next visit
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 12/06/2019

We apologize for the non 5 Star service this trip. We will strive to make your next trip a 5 Star visit! We appreciate your business here at Southtowne and want every visit to be smooth and enjoyable!

VW
Vicki W.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Car repairs
Friendly staff. Quick repairs.

Nikki Spurling

JN
James N.
Griffin, GA
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Recall Work
I recently scheduled an appointment to have a recall accomplished the day after Thanksgiving. When I arrived there was no record of the appointment, this could have been due to me calling the wrong dealership or not verifying the date. At any rate the service rep quickly got it set up and noticed that I had additional recalls due. He notified me and inquired how I wanted to proceed. In the time I had allotted to have 1 recall accomplished they completed 3. So a big Thank You to all involved from the rep scheduling the work to the Tech turning the wrenches.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 12/03/2019

MK
Mary K.
Fayetteville, GA
12/02/2019 Category: Service
Friendly,helpful, knowledgeable reps
This is the third Hyundai I have owned. I had them serviced at the Newnan location. I have always been more than satisfied . I wouldn’t think of taking my car anywhere else.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 12/02/2019

GP

John B.
Senoia, GA
2014 Hyundai Accent
11/29/2019 Category: Service
All went smoothly, the representative saved me money by removing items from the 75000 mile service that was already completed on the previous service visit.

I was very happy.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 11/29/2019

Jeff S.
Woodland, AL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/27/2019 Category: Service
Quality and timeliness I would expect from Hyundai
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 11/28/2019

Michele W.
Senoia, GA
11/25/2019 Category: Service
great job
carmen always takes care of what i need
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 11/25/2019

Carmen krauth

2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Southtowne of Newnan has always given me excellent service on my Hyundai... and I am on my 4th Hyundai that I've bought from them. Being a woman, it's very hard to not be taken advantage of at any garage or dealership- believe me, I have in the past at other dealerships. Southtowne has always treated me with respect and I trust them with my car.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept
Had appt for oil change and was in and out in less than an hour.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 11/22/2019

Nikki Spurling

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Courteous and friendly staff.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 11/21/2019

AR
Arthur R.
Sharpsburg, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Great Service as Always
Just in for an oil change this time, but as always, the guys did a good gon
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 11/20/2019

Mark M.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Brian is great
Brian does a great job taking care of our vehicles!!!
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 11/19/2019

Richard B.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
always friendly &helpful
The service department always very helpful love this place very pleasant staff

Celeste C.
Warranty Service
They did a great job of fixing my steering coupler.

CE
Carl E.
Lagrange, GA
Excellent Service!
Once again, my experience is ALWAYS GREATat Southtowne Hyundai Service! Wes took care of everything plus even arranged for warranty work on a defect in the paint on one component of my vehicle! If you own a Hyundai vehicle, you will be most satisfied getting your vehicle service at Southtowne all the time! They offer expert care, as well as professional customer service! Go see Wes at Southtowne...you will see what I mean!

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Great warranty service for Bluelink replacement
Appreciate the continued communication on parts ordered & quick install that followed.
Thank you Wes Lawson for your attention through out this matter.