Overall Rating 4.4590141/5Overall Rating 4.4590141/5Overall Rating 4.4590141/5Overall Rating 4.4590141/5rating 4.4590141
Overall Rating 2.13115/5Overall Rating 2.13115/5rating 2.13115rating 2.13115rating 2.13115

11/17/2018 Category: Service
Forrest S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 11/17/2018

Thank you for allowing Southtowne Hyundai Service Department to perform your vehicle maintenance. I look forward to seeing you in the future for all your vehicle needs.

EF
Elizabeth F.
Sharpsburg, GA
11/16/2018 Category: Service
The service dept is run by a nasty jerk
I’ve already stated my issues. I’m not repeating myself.
Forrest S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 11/17/2018

Please accept my apology for not meeting your expectations. Our goal is complete satisfaction. It’s obvious we fell short of our goal.
I will investigate the situation. Someone will contact you to attempt resolve the issue as soon as possible.
Again, I apologize for not meeting your expectations and I appreciate your business.

Sincerely,

Excellent!!

Customer Service
Fast courteous service
Forrest S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 11/16/2018

Thank-you for your 5 Star reply to our survey request. We appreciate your loyalty to Southtowne Hyundai and look forward to helping you keep your vehicle maintained in the coming years.

Fayetteville, GA
2013 Hyundai Genesis
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Good, timely service.
Listen to my problem, found the issue, fixed the problem in a timely manner. Vrry good service and work.

GP
Gilbert P.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Carmen was very professional and the service done timely.

11/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, efficient staff
Staff got you in and out in a timely manner but the waiting area is cramped and small. Be prepared for pushy sales people to try to get you to upgrade you vehicle as you wait on your car to be serviced.
Forrest S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 11/15/2018

I apologize for the non 5 Star service this trip. I will strive to make your next trip a 5 Star visit! We appreciate your business here at Southtowne and want every visit to be smooth and enjoyable!

11/14/2018 Category: Service
Courteous and knowledgeable
Pleasant atmosphere, kind, courteous employees.
Forrest S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 11/14/2018

11/12/2018 Category: Service
Lack of communication
Couldn’t get through to service department for updates on pricing and servicing of car...phone rang to voicemail at every attempt. When they returned call, it was just before closing.
Forrest S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 11/13/2018

Forrest Smith
770-634-8100 cell number

DJ
Debra J.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/12/2018 Category: Service
5 stars .. Carmen, She knows her stuff. (Service Department).
We appreciate Carmen in the Service Department. She is very knowledgeable ..
Forrest S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 11/12/2018

Riverdale, GA
11/09/2018 Category: Service
True customer service
Gentleman in parts dept was awesome he ordered the tires for me and insured was there for my svc date. Thank you
Forrest S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 11/11/2018

11/09/2018 Category: Service
Good service, team always friendly
Forrest S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 11/11/2018

Darlene W.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
The service department is great. The team is very thoughtful and helpful. I usually deal with Karmen Kraus. She is awesome. Don't get me wrong, they all seem good. I just prefer working with the same person all the time. Also, Rhonda the cashier is super to work with.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 11/09/2018

Excellent Service!
Great customer service. I will be returning!

Devon Hardegree

TL
Thomas L.
Moreland, GA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Efficient service
I was pleased that I was greeted at my appointment time. My vehicle was serviced to my satisfaction. Thank you to Carmen and Jeff

BW
Brett W.
Carrollton, GA
2017 Hyundai Accent
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Unacceptable service
The company’ wanted to do things to my car that was not covered under a warranty because they did not actually figure out the real problem with the car!

Sincerely,
Allen Bruce

Parts and Service Director
Southtowne Hyundai
770-253-1407 ext 2601

Tyrone, GA
Great experience!
As usual.... great service- great value- great care-
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 11/07/2018

Jamelle R.
Peachtree City, GA
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service and care.

AE
Armand E.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Prompt service, but it is expensive.
Although I could receive the same service elsewhere, I want to keep the service with Hyundai as I believe they know my vehicle better than others.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 11/06/2018

CP
Carol P.
Peachtree City, GA
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service.
I can just drive in for service without an appointment. They listen to my concerns and explain in detail any questions I may have.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 11/03/2018