2012 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.4310324/5Overall Rating 4.4310324/5Overall Rating 4.4310324/5Overall Rating 4.4310324/5rating 4.4310324
Overall Rating 2.15789/5Overall Rating 2.15789/5rating 2.15789rating 2.15789rating 2.15789

GS
George S.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Review
Great people Great service
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for your 5 Star reply to our survey request. We appreciate your loyalty to Southtowne Hyundai, and we look forward to helping you with your vehicle needs in the future!

Donna B.
Tucker, GA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Everyone here is so friendly and helpful. Did a great job with my car service and detail.

Thank-you for your reply to our survey request. We appreciate your loyalty to Southtowne and look forward to helping you keep your vehicle maintained in the coming year.

ok
great
Forrest S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 09/21/2018

DA
Dan A.
Fayetteville, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service visit
Service was EXCELLENT !!!!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Friendly, fast , efficient people
I was helped promptly and kept informed along the way.
I had routine maintenance , as well as a minor repair.
The service has always been better than expected.

James D.
Tyrone, GA
09/20/2018 Category: Service
I went in for standard service (oil change and tire rotation) and was told "about an hour". Car was ready to go in 35 minutes and the price was very reasonable. This is not the first time. The service department is always friendly, courteous, and quick. This is my third car and I will buy another this spring.
Forrest S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for allowing Southtowne Hyundai Service Department to perform your vehicle maintenance. I look forward to seeing you in the future for all your vehicle needs.

Jane B.
Senoia, GA
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Quick & friendly service.
Sales and service have been very good.

Jerrie W.
Service was top rate.

Steven W.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
The best
Always quick and easy service. Great group of people working there.
ALLEN K B., Svc & Parts Director from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 09/19/2018

Thanks for taking the time to complete our survey with 5 stars! We appreciate your business and look forward to see you next visit!

AD
Aquilla D.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Ms Deanes
The customer service is exceptional. The staff is courteous and respectable.

TH
Tamiko H.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
I enjoyed my experience at Sourhtiown they are always friendly and they provide great services

Jennifer M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Oil change/ tire rotation
Everthing was great,from my oil change to tire rotation but the complimentary car was was not good at all granted it was "complimentary upon request with an addition 30 min. wait.It appeared I got a rinse instead of a wash.I think I would of done better going through a automation car wash,thanks anyways for "attempting"
Forrest S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 09/18/2018

I apologize for the non 5 star service this trip. I will strive to make your next trip 5 star all the way. Thanks for your sincere input on the complementary car wash!

Thanks

Carrollton, GA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Tech.explain the problem.
Tech,that got my information was kind and precise.

Hampton, GA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Trustworthy friendly service.
Trustworthy friendly service.

ST
Steve T.
Quick service
The service staff did a great job servicing my car. They were so nice to transport me and me wife to a restaurant so we could eat lunch while my car was being serviced. Great job.

Mildred W.
my experience
Easy, efficient, a good experience
Forrest S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 09/15/2018

Thank you for allowing Southtowne Hyundai Service Department to perform your vehicle maintenance. I look forward to working with you in the future.

Sandra W.
Luthersville, GA
5 Star Service
Fast, friendly service is provided by courteous employees who address attention to detail.
Forrest S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 09/15/2018

Sharpsburg, GA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Prompt and courteous.
Always friendly, prompt, and economical.
Forrest S. from Southtowne Hyundai of Newnan responded on 09/14/2018