Scott W.
04/11/2020 Category: Service
Scott said he likes Keith and he makes sure he's taken care of. He stated that he's happy with the work.

WL
Warren L.
Selma, IN
Chevrolet RV Cutaway
04/10/2020 Category: Service
Warren said the guys are great at this business. They do a great job and it is always top of the line. He does not have any problems.

SD
Sydney D.
04/07/2020 Category: Service
Sydney said the service was efficient and checked everything thoroughly.

SZ
SHIRLEY Z.
03/25/2020
Careing for all the customers that come here
Excellent work on my car. I will only come here. I have to drive hour to come here but it is well worth it. Thanks again
Shirley Zylka

CHARLLOTT S.
Chrysler Sebring
03/24/2020
willingness to help; willingness to work with me and give appropriate evaluation(s) of what needs to be done.
I have gone to Sparks for a number of years. Here's why: I need someone I can trust to keep my car in great running condition. I travel a lot.
On the front line, Keith has always been super to work with. He gets me in, assigns the right mechanic(s) to do the job!
I appreciate everyone at Sparks, even to the point of offering rides to and from home or other destinations, while my car is "in the bay".

PZ
PETRA Z.
03/19/2020
They took great care to diagnose a car problem that was difficult to find.

AP
Alan P.
Albany, IN
03/14/2020 Category: Service
Alan said that they always have done a good job when he has went for servicing.

BC
Brandon C.
Dodge Durango
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Brandon said that Keith takes good care of the vehicle and its needs. He does recommend the place for service.

CG
Carol G.
Portland, IN
03/11/2020
Sparks kept my Kia going over 300,000 miles!
I'm a woman and I trust Keith at Sparks. He is honest and ethical. I drove my 2008 Kia Sportage more than 300,000 due to the servicing at Sparks. I appreciated the preventative service, heads up for what would be next, and QUALITY service that kept me on the road and out of a car loan. I'd rather pay Sparks than a bank to ride in a car I treasure.

BC
BRENT C.
03/10/2020
Truck has new earl
Quick oil change on my GMC truck - appreciate the speed fellas.

TW
Troy W.
Eaton, IN
Pontiac G6
03/02/2020 Category: Service
Troy said they were very good to him. He said they are honest, straightforward and trustworthy.

MJ
Mary J.
Alexandria, IN
Saturn SL
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Mary said she has dealt with this business for years and they always provide satisfactory service. They go above and beyond. Keith, the manager, is a very compassionate fellow that stays on top of things.

Loren M.
Dodge Caliber
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Loren said the staff were helpful. They did everything they could to help fix the vehicle.

KG
Kendall G.
Lexington, IN
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Kendall said that she liked the owner Keith. He's very honest and does good quick work. Now her vehicle seems perfect.

JANET B.
Dodge Avenger
02/15/2020
Trustworthy
My daughter attends Ball State U. We’ve had to get her car fixed twice while she’s there. They were very trustworthy the first time, so of course we took her car there the 2nd time. They got her in right away, took her to campus and picked her up. Very reasonable prices! It’s so nice to know I have a trustworthy worthy garage so far from our home.