08/06/2019
Trusted mechanic
Sparks has been my car repair choice for probably 20 years. Honest, competent and reasonably priced.

KJ
K J.
07/24/2019
Awesome on foreign cars plus great service
I took my Jaguar there for an electrical issues. They got my car done fast, accurately and check all the systems. The price was right which made me very happy!

AA
Addison A.
Carmel, IN
Buick Century
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Addison said that the place was very timely and very nice.

KR
KIM R.
07/16/2019
Service is above what is expected!
I was overdue on my oil change and I had meant to call for an appointment all week and it just didn't happen. I called Keith on Thursday just before closing and asked if he could possibly squeeze me in on Friday. The response was sure, just drop it off and we will get you taken care of. That is exactly what happened!

SZ
SHIRLEY Z.
Subaru Legacy
07/16/2019
Oil Change
Excellent work to Keith and the workers at Sparks. I will only bring the car here for service.

DANIELLE/MICAH M.
Selma, IN
Ford Police Interceptor
07/12/2019
Excellent service ?
Sparks in Muncie Indiana is a great place to get your vehicle done. The owner recently patched a tire for me with no cost to me and has also given us a free oil change last year. We have been going to him for at least 3-4 years now. It's a great place to get work done.

HS
Heidi S.
Ridgeville, IN
Dodge Durango
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Heidi said the business did good work.

BF
Brad F.
Nissan Pathfinder
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Brad said the front desk guy was really nice at the place.

BG
BRODRIOCK G.
07/03/2019
Honest and fair Mechanic
I have been going here for years and have no issues with the service times or communication of what status the car service is at. They have always followed through on their word and taken responsibility for any issues that arise afterwards tied to their work.

Haven't gone anywhere else for the last 8 years or so except for oil changes. Because anyone can do that work.

John L.
Dodge Avenger
07/02/2019 Category: Service
John said the service was good.

Marion, IN
Nissan Frontier 2WD
06/27/2019
Keith is like family to me!
Keith and his team are all genuine people! From the first time I walked in, they treated me like family. The team even gave me a ride back to campus so I wouldn't have to miss class or my car appointment. I take both of my vehicles to Sparks, and I don't intend on going anywhere else! BONUS info my for LGBTQ+ family in the Muncie area - Sparks is a non-judgmental shop, and they treat ALL people like people!

Chrysler Sebring Sdn
06/27/2019
Keith
I would not take my car any where else. They are the best. I hope God blesses them 10 times over.

Sophia H.
06/18/2019
Made Things Right
Keith is a very sincere man. He made things right between him and I. I have the up most respect. I appreciate his professionalism and taking the time to listen to my concerns and disagreements.

BP
Bill P.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Bill said the employees provided good service. The work was longer than expected.

06/12/2019
Friendly Service
The last two times we have taken our car in, it has resulted in us picking up the vehicle more than once for various reasons. The great part is they made us feel like a priority and tried to get us taken care of as soon as they could. My car still shakes when i slow down. That wasn’t an issue when we originally took the car in this time but it was an issue since my car was taken in. I am not sure what to do. Take it back or take it somewhere else. My husband is out of town a few more days. I don’t know enough about cars and just need to know I can take it somewhere trustworthy when it’s just me at home. Again- their kindness is appreciated. Car issues definitely create extra stress as is