Latest Review about 2 years ago

Matthew G.
Volkswagen Jetta
05/08/2017
Excellent service at a reasonable price
I brought a WV Jetta in for its 30k service, and a potentially bent rim, and I must say that my entire experience with Stadium Auto was exemplary. They were knowledgeable and accommodating, and at no point tried to sell me something I didn't need. All told, they had me back on the road same day, and smash my wallet in the process. I was recommended here by another VW driver, and I will gladly spread the word.

NA
Nina A.
Bloomington, IN
Volkswagen Passat
05/05/2017
I came to visit my Ann Arbor family from another state (6 hour drive) when I noticed that my break lights would not turn off. I didn’t want to leave the car like this overnight worrying that the battery might be dead in the morning. I arrived at the Stadium Auto Service five minutes to 6 PM. Jim came out to ask me what my problem was. He even tried to help me right away but a new detail was needed. He drove my car inside, managed to turn off the lights, and the next day I got my car fixed and everything checked. Jim even pointed to a small bulge on one of my otherwise good tires that I would never notice myself. He gave me detailed information on the state of my 15-year old car that I would like to keep as long as possible. I am very grateful for the service, attention and very good attitude I received at the Stadium Auto Service. Personal thanks to Jim!

Lori S.
Mercedes-Benz E500
05/02/2017
Earned Trust
Your responsiveness and accuracy and honesty create absolute trust that I need what I'm paying for and it's fairly priced and well executed.

ZS
Zofia S.
Clinton, MI
05/01/2017
Friendly, honest and helpful staff
Not only the above mentioned Helpful and honest staff but the very clean facility. It was a good experience to have my car serviced at Stadium Auto service

JZ
Julia Z.
Ypsilanti, MI
04/27/2017
Incredible Service
I moved to Ann Arbor two years ago and discovered Stadium Auto. They are my go-to for all car repairs. They treat me with respect and in my experience are honest and reasonably priced. I had a bent tire rim which needed to be straightened before I could come in to have a front end alignment done. Roy at Stadium called around, found someone to fix the rim, and arranged for that person to be at the shop on the day I brought my car in. That saved me a lot of calls, running around, etc. So very appreciated! Now, that is customer service!! I have referred other women to Stadium Auto and appreciate the Referral Program that rewards me and my friends for the referrals. Thanks so much!

ES
Edward S.
Saline, MI
Mercedes-Benz CLK500
04/27/2017
Great Mercedes service
Pleasant front desk. Brian is the best for Mercedes service.

MF
Michael F.
Volkswagen Jetta
04/21/2017
Really great experience professionally done
Was a great experience extremely knowledgeable staff at a non-dealership service center very helpful!!

NN
nate n.
Ypsilanti, MI
BMW 325i
04/19/2017
Great service ??
Did a lot of research in the Ann Arbor area for service on my BMW. Decided to go with Stadium auto and I was not disappointed from the initial service from Jim to the conversation with Brian the mechanic, they were all very helpful and professional and I am hoping to build a long-term relationship with this company. Thank you

Jim F.
Tecumseh, MI
Mercedes-Benz SLK230
04/19/2017
Service on 4/17/17
Service was on time, work done as requested and reliable as always. No complaints and happy with our experience.

SF
Susan F.
04/15/2017
Dependability.
I was able to bring my car in when it was convenient for me and they discovered the problem and fixed it that same day.

BE
Bob E.
BMW 335i
04/13/2017
BMW 335i starter
I had my BMW towed to Stadium service when the starter failed suddenly. The guys at Stadium were careful to check for battery condition, and wiring problems before diagnosing the starter. They replaced the starter in one day, and did an excellent job.

ES
Edward S.
Saline, MI
Mercedes-Benz C240
04/02/2017
Great Work
Brian is the best Mercedes technician I have ever met. Thorough, articulate and friendly. If you drive a Mercedes and it is out of warranty, say good-bye to the Dealership with confidence. Staff at Stadium Auto is also helpful and considerate. It is a wonderful operation.

Sunil B.
Mercedes-Benz S550
03/24/2017
Service experience
Professional and courteous. Knowledgeable.

Bill H.
BMW 328xi
03/23/2017
Excellent service at a fair price.
I've been going here for a few years and am always completely satisfied with their work. Thier bmw tech is very good.

MT
Michael T.
Mercedes-Benz C300
03/21/2017
Quick service
Routine maintenance indicated a need for a front wheel alignment. I wanted to schedule it before a road trip, which was easy. The car was in and out quickly and ready to go.