KP
Conshohocken, PA
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
02/19/2020
Unequivocal service
Steve and his team are always extremely professional and helpful. I have always gotten calls to authorize work being done with a clear answer as far as cost. Steve is always super friendly and willing to explain everything being done. Steve does honest work and I will continue to come here for years to come.

12/26/2019
Equinox Repair
Very convenient and quick too.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 12/26/2019

Hi,
Thank you for the review! We appreciate it! :)

LR
Lori R.
06/13/2019
Car Service - Nice Place
This was my first service visit here. I brought a 2000 Mustang in for state inspection. I did not have an appointment and didn't need the car for a few days. I brought it in on a Sunday and thought I would leave it for the few days. Steve and his crew fit the car in their schedule and had the car completed on Monday. Nice folks, easy to work with and very fair pricing. So glad I took the chance and stopped in. I will be returning.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 06/13/2019

Hi Lori....Thank you for the review...We appreciate it! :)

SG
Steven G.
Valley Stream, NY
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Steven said the service provided by this business was overall good.

03/05/2019
Quick and efficient
I dropped my vehicle off the night before for the yearly inspection and emissions and I got a text message the next day before 11 am letting me know that my car was done and ready for pickup. They even texted me the cost and the latest time that I could pick up and pay as well, which is very convenient.
The only negative comment that I have is that when I used the heater the next day to go to work, my entire cabin smelled like cigarette smoke, and I don’t smoke, and I am the only driver. I never experienced this before in this car, and I have had it for over a year now, so I was not sure how this smell could have gotten into my car without someone at the shop smoking in or around my vehicle. This is the first experience with the situation with this garage, and I will be certain to ask before using them again to be sure to not smoke near the vehicle. Steve was very receptive to my feedback and was nice enough to even put a note on my account to this affect as well.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 03/05/2019

Hi Richard! Thank you for the update regarding the cigarette oder and will work to prevent this from happening again. Thank you for the review! We appreciate it!

TL
Thomas L.
Jeep Cherokee
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Thomas said he gave him better care than average so he'll go back again.

Mike C.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the business is very prompt and the people are friendly.

Honda Civic Cpe
11/02/2018
Great service, if only
Check in/out was smooth. Insp/Emission Service was prompt and price reasonable. Car smelled of cigarette smoke at pickup.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you for your honest review! We appreciate it and will work to prevent our technicians from smoking near customer vehicles. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us.

04/03/2018
Pre-purchase Check
Steve performed a pre-purchase check of the used car that I wanted to purchase, so that I could have that second opinion to assist in making a final decision on whether or not to purchase this used car. Steve was able to get me in, check everything out thoroughly, and fulfill my tight time constraints in line with the used car dealer.

Hyundai Santa Fe
03/22/2018
Honest garage
Steve was apologetic for not getting to my car sooner, but when my car broke down unexpectedly, i did not expect him to jump on it right away. He did get to it pretty quick and quoted me a price, but then had to make the call to inform me that the price had to go up, for he found that there was additional time and parts that had to be removed in order to complete the job properly. Not happy with higher cost, but it was necessary to do the job right.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 03/23/2018

Hi Richard! Thank you for your review. Always appreciated! :)

Jim W.
Acura RL
01/26/2018
Inspection
Had 2 broken engine mounts that had to be replaced in order to pass. Steve gave me a good explanation and recommended replacements. He was able to finish the work that day despite major technician effort to complete.
Steve D., President from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 01/26/2018

Hi Jim! Thank you for the review! Always a pleasure! :)

Hyundai Santa Fe
01/16/2018
Steve was courteous and honest when it came to servicing my old vehicle.
Steve D., President from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 01/17/2018

Hi Rich! Thank you for the review! :)

NP
Nancy P.
Plymouth Meeting, PA
01/03/2018
Steve's Auto Care, Blue Bell
Steve is great! He always goes the extra mile for the customer each and every time. My son had an issue with his car and even though the Auto shop was busy with other repairs, Steve still took the time to look at the car at the end of his shift to try and identify any possible issues. Thank you, Steve!
Steve D., President from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 01/03/2018

Thank you Nancy! We appreciate the review! :)

TK
Tom K.
07/13/2017
INSPECTION AND REPAIR
Steve communicated to us what was needed and why and we agreed to get the work done. The inspection and repair were completed in a timely manner and we are very happy with the results.
Steve D., President from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 07/14/2017

Hi Tom! Thank for your review! Always appreciated! :)

GZ
Gary Z.
East Norriton, PA
05/25/2017
Battery Replacement.
Steve is an honest, hard working guy. My battery showed 1 dead cell on AAA's hand held equipment. I know Steve has expensive equipment, but it showed all cells were O.K. This was incorrect. Got a new battery @ Steve's and car is now running great. Bye, Gary
Steve D., President from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 05/25/2017