Joan M.
12/17/2020
Honest and reliable
Steve’s Auto Care is friendly, reasonable and they do the work well. Steve tells you what needs to be done now and what can wait.

Bryan B.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
11/24/2020
Fast and friendly
Overall, great service. I’m sure it’s the going rate, but a feel a diagnosis charge of $60 for a “service engine” light is a little much. Overall, very satisfied with the ease of getting an appointment. By the way, you can drop your car off the night before your appointment with a convenient key drop-box.

David M.
08/14/2020
Honest & Reliable
So reassuring to have a local business you can rely on for honest and fair appraisal. A dealer wanted to replace our Hyundai air-conditioner for over $800. Our second appraisal from Steve: added refrigerant and we were good to go!

Ron S.
06/10/2020
Accord trouble lights
I brought my car in with no wait.

While the cause wasn't discovered, the work Steve did was enough to guide my dealer to the eventual discovery of the problem without duplication of effort and extra expense.

GR
German R.
04/07/2020
Repairs are done properly.
Brakes failure due to leak in pipe was corrected by constructing and installing a new pipe for the brake fluid.Work was done in time at reasonable cost.Very satisfied with results and attention received.

East Norriton, PA
03/18/2020
Car maintance..
Good work A little pricey.

KP
Kellsey P.
Conshohocken, PA
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
02/19/2020
Unequivocal service
Steve and his team are always extremely professional and helpful. I have always gotten calls to authorize work being done with a clear answer as far as cost. Steve is always super friendly and willing to explain everything being done. Steve does honest work and I will continue to come here for years to come.

12/26/2019
Equinox Repair
Very convenient and quick too.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 12/26/2019

Hi,
Thank you for the review! We appreciate it! :)

LR
Lori R.
06/13/2019
Car Service - Nice Place
This was my first service visit here. I brought a 2000 Mustang in for state inspection. I did not have an appointment and didn't need the car for a few days. I brought it in on a Sunday and thought I would leave it for the few days. Steve and his crew fit the car in their schedule and had the car completed on Monday. Nice folks, easy to work with and very fair pricing. So glad I took the chance and stopped in. I will be returning.
S
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 06/13/2019

Hi Lori....Thank you for the review...We appreciate it! :)

SG
Steven G.
Valley Stream, NY
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Steven said the service provided by this business was overall good.

Richard M.
03/05/2019
Quick and efficient
I dropped my vehicle off the night before for the yearly inspection and emissions and I got a text message the next day before 11 am letting me know that my car was done and ready for pickup. They even texted me the cost and the latest time that I could pick up and pay as well, which is very convenient.
The only negative comment that I have is that when I used the heater the next day to go to work, my entire cabin smelled like cigarette smoke, and I don’t smoke, and I am the only driver. I never experienced this before in this car, and I have had it for over a year now, so I was not sure how this smell could have gotten into my car without someone at the shop smoking in or around my vehicle. This is the first experience with the situation with this garage, and I will be certain to ask before using them again to be sure to not smoke near the vehicle. Steve was very receptive to my feedback and was nice enough to even put a note on my account to this affect as well.
S
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 03/05/2019

Hi Richard! Thank you for the update regarding the cigarette oder and will work to prevent this from happening again. Thank you for the review! We appreciate it!

TL
Thomas L.
Jeep Cherokee
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Thomas said he gave him better care than average so he'll go back again.

Mike C.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the business is very prompt and the people are friendly.

Honda Civic Cpe
11/02/2018
Great service, if only
Check in/out was smooth. Insp/Emission Service was prompt and price reasonable. Car smelled of cigarette smoke at pickup.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you for your honest review! We appreciate it and will work to prevent our technicians from smoking near customer vehicles. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us.

Richard M.
04/03/2018
Pre-purchase Check
Steve performed a pre-purchase check of the used car that I wanted to purchase, so that I could have that second opinion to assist in making a final decision on whether or not to purchase this used car. Steve was able to get me in, check everything out thoroughly, and fulfill my tight time constraints in line with the used car dealer.