David B.
King Of Prussia, PA
Pontiac Grand Prix
02/22/2019 Category: Service
David said the staff got the job done but they are overpriced. They recommended lot of things, but when he took it to another facility, he was told they were not necessary. They try to rip their customers off.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 03/04/2019

Hi Dave, I'm glad to see the work performed was satisfactory. As far as the recommendations - I mentioned that you will want to keep an eye on them because there is a problem developing in that area. I never said they are needed at this time. If you have any questions I will be happy to help and point out the recommended repairs on your vehicle for you. This way there is no confusion. The recommendations are real and will need attention at some point.
Going forward I will make sure I am very clear when I discuss these matters. We appreciate your business and want to see you come back.

Lansdale, PA
03/04/2021
Experienced mechanics
I had such a good experience I’m taking another vehicle back today!

AN
Anthony N.
Toyota Avalon
03/03/2021
Quick, Honest and reliable

BK
Brian K.
03/02/2021
I’ve been with Steve pretty much since he opened, and he really values his loyal customers. Most times I don’t even make an appointment, and 99% of the time, my vehicle is ready the next day. He works with you as far as if he knows funds are a little tight, he’ll let you know what is most important to fix and what can maybe be held off for a bit. I’ve even bought several used cars from him over the years at very reasonable prices!
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 03/02/2021

Hi Brian,

Christina M.
02/25/2021
Honest and Trustworthy
Always honest and trustworthy!

SP
Stephanie P.
Toyota Tundra
02/25/2021
Always awesome!
Steve and his team always take the time to take care of the issue with the utmost professionalism and detail. We wouldn’t go anywhere else. 😎

EA
Eric A.
02/24/2021
Awesome service, lowest gas prices
I've been a customer for several years after working in the automotive industry since the 1970s. Steve and his crew run the best most honest shop i have been involved in. He is more honest than any of the chains in the area and has much fairer prices. He also has the lowest gas prices in town. I, as a retired shop owner highly recomend steves for any car problems. He doesn't do body work though.

Pontiac G6
02/19/2021
Steve and the dedicated mechanics and employees
Reliable, professional and understanding

EG
Ellen G.
Glenside, PA
Quick and great service
Took my car in for an oil change. They were very quick and courteous! Would definitely recommend
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 02/19/2021

Hi Ellen,

AC
Anthony C.
02/19/2021
Staff is knowledgeable and professional and accomodating in setting up appointments.

Mike P.
Toyota Avalon
02/11/2021
Liberty’s workforce is honest & highly qualified!
My life long friend Gary turned me on to Liberty. He said the mechanics are honest & highly qualified. He has been a customer for 10 yrs. I just moved to East Norriton. I needed a good mechanic. That’s what I get with Liberty. I will absolutely keep getting my car serviced at Liberty & if any of my friends need a mechanic in the area I will tell them to go to Liberty!
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 02/11/2021

Hi Mike,

KE
Kim E.
02/11/2021
Always great car service
We have been taking our cars to Steve’s Auto Care for more than 20 years. They are honest, knowledgeable, and considerate.

Land Rover Range Rover Velar

Lansdale, PA
Ram 1500
02/10/2021
Excellent Mechanic
Steve is an excellent mechanic. He explains issues or problems clearly. He always figures out what the issue is. Never have to take my truck back for a new or unseen issue shortly after. His prices are very reasonable too. Definitely a small business I will continue to support and encourage others to take their vehicles to him.

KD
Katie D.
Mazda CX-3
02/04/2021
Quick and reliable
Left a voicemail for Steve and he fit me in the very next day. Never tried to upsell anything, very reliable.