David B.
King Of Prussia, PA
Pontiac Grand Prix
02/22/2019 Category: Service
David said the staff got the job done but they are overpriced. They recommended lot of things, but when he took it to another facility, he was told they were not necessary. They try to rip their customers off.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 03/04/2019

Hi Dave, I'm glad to see the work performed was satisfactory. As far as the recommendations - I mentioned that you will want to keep an eye on them because there is a problem developing in that area. I never said they are needed at this time. If you have any questions I will be happy to help and point out the recommended repairs on your vehicle for you. This way there is no confusion. The recommendations are real and will need attention at some point.
Going forward I will make sure I am very clear when I discuss these matters. We appreciate your business and want to see you come back.

Ron H.
02/19/2020
Great Service-Convenient location
Steve and his team have serviced my cars for more than 20 years. My present car is 15 years old and runs like new because of Steve's maintenance program. If a part needs to be replaced Steve always checks with me to suggest what needs to be done before going ahead and that I agree with his recommendation. His service over the years is the reason that my car performs as well as it does. This is the service a person should look for and definitely is found at Steve's Auto Care Inc.

Ron Hugel

KP
Kellsey P.
Conshohocken, PA
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
02/19/2020
Unequivocal service
Steve and his team are always extremely professional and helpful. I have always gotten calls to authorize work being done with a clear answer as far as cost. Steve is always super friendly and willing to explain everything being done. Steve does honest work and I will continue to come here for years to come.

Jen B.
Collegeville, PA
Land Rover Discovery Sport
02/18/2020
Customer service
The place is reasonable, quick and efficient! Everyone was nice and got my problem resolved fast!
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 02/18/2020

Thanks Jen,
We appreciate it! :)

02/18/2020
Great as always
No complaints. Everything from start to finish went smoothly. Vehicle work went very prompt.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 02/18/2020

Thank you for the review! :)

TC
Ted C.
Ford Freestar Wagon
02/13/2020
Best auto care
Always a pleasure to deal with Steve.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 02/13/2020

Hi Ted,
Right back at you bud! Thank you for the review! :)

Daniel C.
Collegeville, PA
02/11/2020
Steve and the service he provides.
The overall experience when having repairs or maintenance done at Steve's is second to none.
I appreciate the emails that confirm, then follow up the appointment.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 02/11/2020

Hi Daniel,
Thank you for the review! Always appreciated! :)

NR
Nadine R.
Mercury Sable
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Nadine said they are always very nice to her and she knows she can rely on them to keep her vehicle on the road.

NM
Nicole M.
Ambler, PA
02/07/2020
Absolute Gentlemen
I’m a single woman and not once has Steve or anyone else at Steve’s Auto Care talked down to me about my car or my ability to take care of my car. If you’re a woman reading this who has ever had to send your dad or your boyfriend or your brother into a shop to get better service or avoid the “listen here little lady” nonsense, you don’t have to worry about that at Steve’s.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 02/07/2020

Hi Nicole,

02/05/2020
Wonderful!
Very friendly and fast service. Did a great job fixing my car. Definitely recommend them!
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 02/05/2020

Hi There,
Thank you For the review! We Appreciate It! :)

Mary Ann H.
02/04/2020
Good Service. Polite employees.
I would recommend Steve's Service Care.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 02/04/2020

We appreciate it! :)

Richard M.
01/31/2020
Good Service
I asked Steve to check over my recent purchase of a used vehicle, and he was able to get me in a timely manner, and was able to correct a few minor issues all in the same day of my appointment.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 01/31/2020

Hi Richard,

HS
Hanna S.
01/29/2020
Quick, affordable, honest
Recently moved to the area and needed some work done on my car. Tried to get in touch with a Honda service shop but after days of playing phone tag I decided to call Steve's Auto instead. I was put on the phone with Steve directly and immediately and he was able to get me a quote, explain his process, and schedule an appointment in the next couple days. Steve was transparent about the work that needed done, explained things as much as I needed, did the work quickly, and was reasonably priced. I'll be back next time my car needs work and I definitely recommend Steve's Auto.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 01/29/2020

Hi Hanna,

BC
Bill C.
Nissan Rogue
01/28/2020
Great Work
My car went in for 10,000 check. Steve called me to say next month my inspection was due! I had no idea...so he efficiently fit that in his schedule. He also gave me an alternative to come back next month. Very pleased with friendliness and service!
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 01/28/2020

Hi Bill,
Thank you for the review! Always appreciated! :)

Jenny L.
Honda Civic Coupe
01/23/2020
Outstanding service
Out standing services always...
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 01/23/2020