CG
Cortez G.
09/12/2020
Excellence in Professionalism
Provide excellent professional care from start to finish.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 09/14/2020

Hi Cortez,

CL
Christina L.
Trust
Sincere and honestly comments of what is going on with the car.

09/10/2020
Always safe, very patient, professional
I feel safe after car is fixed. Staff kind and respectful. I would recommend his sevice to
Anyone who needs their car fixed.

09/10/2020
Punctual, courteous. Why is there a shop fee when getting a State Inspection? Include that in the cost.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 09/10/2020

Hi and thank you for the review!
The shop fee's are separated so that you see the break down off charges. We thank you for your input and appreciate your business! :)

Mark B.
Plymouth Meeting, PA
09/10/2020
Friendly customer service and consistently excellent repairs. Highly recommend!

Dennis B.
09/03/2020
Annual Inspections
Again, courteous, professional service with a smile. Thanks so much. We'll be back.

Mike P.
Toyota Avalon
08/28/2020
The Best Of All The Rest
Hi Steve, Yesterday I felt extremely comfortable getting my car serviced at Liberty Auto., As you know I was as recommended to Library by my life long friend Gary Zlotnick.
He always told me that you are 1. Very Honest 2. Liberties work is of the highest quality.( meaning Liberty Diagnosis the problem with the car then repairs it the right way. 3. You service prices are competitive 4. And finally your a nice guy
Yesterday I found out all of the above are true. Not that I ever doubted Gary’s recommendation because Gary is one of the most honest men I know., Well that’s about it for now. If I have any other problems with my Avalon (hopefully they are minor) I will bring my car to you!
Sincerely ,
Mike Pietromartire

Hi Mike,
Thank you for the review! Always a pleasure! :)

AC
Anthony C.
08/28/2020
Steve and staff are allways courteous, friendly and accomodating when setting up service appointments. Steve also takes that extra step to provide excellent service.

SD
Skylar D.
Kia Forte
08/27/2020
Close to home and quick, friendly service!
I decided to try out a new place because I was tired of always going to big name auto care locations. I’m so happy I chose to try this place out! Everyone was so friendly and I will definitely be back (and tell others I know in the area to take their cars here as well)

Hi Skylar,

SD
Shelby D.
Lansdale, PA
Kia Rio
08/27/2020
Very efficient and friendly service
I was very grateful that I was able to get my state inspection scheduled so soon after getting my new car last week. I also got an oil change and Mr. Gary was really great in also fixing a noise I heard on my brakes. He’s been so helpful to our family for years with their cars and was no different with helping me for my first car. Thank you Mr. Gary!

Hi Shelby,
Thank you for the review! Always appreciated! :)

Mary Anne L.
Somers Point, NJ
08/26/2020
Was up visiting my daughter. Needed service my daughter called Steves Auto care. He was able to fit me in. Great service.
Was visiting my daughter Kim. She uses Steves for all 6 of the families cars. A sensor light came on and I worried that it was serious. I asked Kim if she thought Steve could take care of the problem. She called Monday morning. I dropped the car off Monday night. By late Tuesday morning Steve called told me the problem. Gave me a few options. Told me what the cost of the repair would be. He fixed it. And I could drive back to the shore with piece of mind. The employees and Steve were friendly, professional and very helpful. Next visit to Kims I will use him again.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 08/26/2020

Hi Mary Anne,

Steve S.
08/25/2020
Very Satisfied With Steve's Auto Care
I started going to Steve's about 5 years ago and continue to be pleased. Time after time with my annual car inspections he's been honest, does not try to hard sell service, and delivers on time at a good price. Very satisfied.

BC
Bill C.
08/25/2020
Amazing Service
The service was quick, efficient and reasonable cost

Chevrolet Colorado
08/21/2020
Steve’s
Good service and accommodated my schedule.

Michael W.
08/20/2020
Fast Service
Tire blew out in the morning. Called Steve and he told me to bring it in. He got me a new tire and had it installed by the afternoon.