BC
Bill C.
09/30/2020
Efficient and Welcoming
The service is timely and efficient and they also make you feel very comfortable and welcome.

KE
Kim E.
09/29/2020
Consistently great service
We have been coming to Steves Auto Care for several decades now. The staff continues to provide excellent, courteous, and dependable service. Five stars!

Honda Element
09/29/2020
Super Quick and Efficient!
They got my car repaired really quickly. They were fast and efficient! I highly recommend them.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 09/29/2020

SG
Susan G.
09/23/2020
Good customer service
I was very pleased with everything on my early appointment. First i felt safe in that masks were required. Since i Had to wait for my car i appreciated the efficiency. Also, the person greeting the customers did an excellent job explaining everything.
Thank you.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 09/23/2020

Hi Susan,
Thank you for the review! Always appreciated! :)

BD
Brian D.
09/19/2020
Knowledgeable, fair, easy to work with
Just started bringing my vehicles to Steve. Really personable and knowledgeable. Gives you the honest diagnosis, and prices are fair, much lower than a dealer
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 09/21/2020

Hi Brian,

Jill B.
Collegeville, PA
09/18/2020
Great experience!
Superb service! They ran on time for my appointment and I was out of there in no time! Steve is absolutely wonderful- highly recommend!

LU
Lauren U.
Scion xB
09/18/2020
It was easy and convenient to make an appointment, they called and kept me informed, and were a very reasonable price. I was so happy with my service !
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 09/18/2020

Hi Lauren,

CG
Cortez G.
09/12/2020
Excellence in Professionalism
Provide excellent professional care from start to finish.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 09/14/2020

Hi Cortez,

CL
Christina L.
Trust
Sincere and honestly comments of what is going on with the car.

09/10/2020
Always safe, very patient, professional
I feel safe after car is fixed. Staff kind and respectful. I would recommend his sevice to
Anyone who needs their car fixed.

09/10/2020
Punctual, courteous. Why is there a shop fee when getting a State Inspection? Include that in the cost.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 09/10/2020

Hi and thank you for the review!
The shop fee's are separated so that you see the break down off charges. We thank you for your input and appreciate your business! :)

Mark B.
Plymouth Meeting, PA
09/10/2020
Friendly customer service and consistently excellent repairs. Highly recommend!

Dennis B.
09/03/2020
Annual Inspections
Again, courteous, professional service with a smile. Thanks so much. We'll be back.

Mike P.
Toyota Avalon
08/28/2020
The Best Of All The Rest
Hi Steve, Yesterday I felt extremely comfortable getting my car serviced at Liberty Auto., As you know I was as recommended to Library by my life long friend Gary Zlotnick.
He always told me that you are 1. Very Honest 2. Liberties work is of the highest quality.( meaning Liberty Diagnosis the problem with the car then repairs it the right way. 3. You service prices are competitive 4. And finally your a nice guy
Yesterday I found out all of the above are true. Not that I ever doubted Gary’s recommendation because Gary is one of the most honest men I know., Well that’s about it for now. If I have any other problems with my Avalon (hopefully they are minor) I will bring my car to you!
Sincerely ,
Mike Pietromartire
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 08/28/2020

Hi Mike,
Thank you for the review! Always a pleasure! :)

AC
Anthony C.
08/28/2020
Steve and staff are allways courteous, friendly and accomodating when setting up service appointments. Steve also takes that extra step to provide excellent service.