Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

GARY B.
10/19/2017
Stockton Service Center is the only place I want to take my car.
Stockton Service Center is a perfect place for a customer to take their car. The service technicians are thorough in examining the car to make sure everything is running properly. I have total confidence that when the car leaves Stockton Service Center everything is fixed and fixed right. The folks there are in a word...AWESOME.

KH
KELLY H.
Mercury Montego
09/22/2017
Great Customer Service
Not only is the customer service great and shop clean but they dont try to swindle ya into somwthing not needed!

LW
LAURIE W.
09/19/2017
Friendly, great, efficient service. Always have my best interest when suggesting maintenance and repairs.
The staff and owner are very accommodating. Explain what needs to be done with estimate of cost prior to service so there are no surprises. Stockton is fortunate to have this talent and asset in town!

09/02/2017
Jeep Compass Oil Change
I want to thank Stockton Service Center for working me in to their busy schedule for an oil change yesterday. I only take my car to Stockton Service Center as I know it will be taken care of properly and I will have safety driving on the road. They always give me a "heads up" on any future service I may need or new tires in the future and for that I am truly grateful. Stockton Service Center is in one word...Awesome!!!

KATHY B.
08/01/2017
Very friendly, honest, and provide timely good work.
Very friendly, honest and provide timely good work

07/24/2017
Stockton Service Center and all their technicians are awesome!
Whenever I take my car to Stockton Service Center I know it will be fixed properly and they will inspect it for any other problems while it is on the rack. I have total confidence in Stockton Service Center and it's entire staff.

05/04/2017
Stockton Service Center is awesome!
Whenever I have to take my car into Stockton Service Center for service or repair, I know that the job will be done in a timely manner and done right. When the car is serviced, the staff checks out any problems, mechanical or filters that need attention at the time. I cannot say enough good things about my experiences with Stockton Service Center.

04/02/2017
Stockton Service Center is AWESOME !!!
I always know that when I take my car to Stockton Service Center it will be fixed, done right and with the care that anyone would appreciate. The entire staff from the owner to the service technicians are always professional and friendly. I would not take my car any other place but Stockton Service Center.

JOANNA C.
03/30/2017
Fixed van when another place wouldn't.

03/02/2017
Jeep Compass 2011
Stockton Service Center is the special place I take my car. When the car goes up on the rack for service they always give it a good inspection and in the past they have found some problems that I did not even know I had and they fixed the problem promptly. If the car was going to need to stay at Stockton Service Center, they were kind enough to provide me with a loaner car to get me through the small inconvenience. I always know that Stockton Service Center will do what is best for me and the car. I appreciate all of their staff and their professionalism.

JESSICA C.
Toyota ECHO
02/09/2017
Fast service
I like that they can get my car in and out fast

JERRY D.
01/18/2017
Professional and friendly service
Always friendly and willing to work with our schedule.

DN
DAYLE and MARY N.
Pontiac Vibe
12/23/2016
Stockton Service Center is always there for me when I need them. They fix it correctly the first time. When I have a question, they listen and give me a no nonsense answer. The best overall service anywhere!

LW
LAURIE W.
12/07/2016
Great Service! Friendly Staff!!
As always, Irwin and Andy and the Service Center Crew were able to service my BMW needs and get me on the road again! Happy Holidays!
Laurie Wurster

10/25/2016
Stockton Service Center cares about their customers in the best possible way.
I cannot say enough good things about Stockton Service Center. When I take the car there I know the service will be excellent and they are always on the lookout for any potential problems that may be going wrong with the car and fix the problem so Sharon's and my safety in driving is always guaranteed. Sharon and I are so lucky to be able to bring our car to Stockton Service Center. Would I recommend Stockton Service Center to a friend, absolutely and have many times in the past.

MJ
MIKE and PAT J.
09/24/2016
Great Service Every Time
We will not go anyplace else!

DN
DAYLE and MARY N.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
09/23/2016
Driver door fell off--was never right from the day we bought this used truck. The door works better than the day we bought it. (we bought our truck at a Freeport dealership--NEVER AGAIN!) Stockton Service Center can work miracles!

09/12/2016
Car Repair
Stockton Service Center is the place to go to make sure your car is repaired just right. I have so much confidence in the workmanship, the friendly atmosphere while waiting for the car and they are so prompt in getting the car in for the repair. I just cannot say enough good things about Stockton Service Center.

JOHN K.
08/30/2016
Appointment for oil change
The service was received promptly and efficiently. I always appreciate the quick and professional service here. Thank you.

08/12/2016
Stockton Service Center is the best place to take your car when it needs attention.
I have total confidence in Stockton Service Center and they always fix things right when I bring the car into them. Fast, courteous service and always professional.