12/24/2019
I am always able to get in when I need to, the work is done quickly and well, I am totally satisfied with both the work and the cost.

JOHN K.
12/04/2019
Fast, efficient, and friendly service.
I have been very satisfied with the service every time that I have brought my vehicle in for service.

12/03/2019
Regular service on the Jeep Compass
As I have said many times, Stockton Service Center is just Awesome!
They always take good care of my vehicle when i bring it in for service and I know the job will be done in the same manner that the technicians take care of their own cars. If there is a specific problem, they will give me a price estimate of what it will take to fix the problem including parts and labor. I am so lucky to have Stockton Service Center be so close and be able to schedule appointments that fit my schedule and their work schedule.
I cannot say enough good things about Stockton Service Center.

MIKE P.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/14/2019
Exceptional!
Your service was exceptional! When my truck died in the grocery store parking lot, you not only picked me up with my groceries and took me home, but also immediately towed my truck in. When I explained this was the only vehicle we had, you expedited my service and completed the job in 1 day. You are a caring pillar in our community. Thank you!

DA
DONALD and GINA A.
Lena, IL
Ford Edge
11/10/2019
We’re pleased with oil change and waiting area was okay

10/27/2019
I was so pleased, I was able to get a last minute appointment to get my oil changed, and not only did they get me in quickly, they got it done in a fast professional manner. Nerys pleased with them.

KD
KRISTI D.
Freeport, IL
10/05/2019
Convenient, knowledgeable and friendly!
Excellent service every time!

09/29/2019
Regular service on Jeep Compass
Stockton Service Center is the very best place to take your car. The Service Technicians are thorough in their inspection and servicing your car. I have complete trust when I come into Stockton Service Center that when the car leaves the facility it is a job well done. I would, and have, recommended Stockton Service Center to many folks and feel confident that they will be just as much of a satisfied customer as I am.

08/23/2019
Wonderful place to be
Appointment for my oil change went so quickly, I barely got my book opened. Every one was very courteous, and a question I had was answered quickly and quite well.

08/10/2019
Stockton Service Center is just AWESOME. I trust their work completely.
Stockton Service Center is just Awesome as I said above. They always check everything on my car when I bring it in for service and I know when I leave the car is going to be in perfect working order. I feel very lucky to have them as my "Go to" shop for the car.

LW
LAURIE W.
08/05/2019
Satisfied Customer!
Prompt service, friendly staff and owner make STOCKTON Service Center a great place to do business. It’s important to me to have a dependable vehicle as I am on the road a great deal. Irwin and his staff make sure my BMW is in great working condition and they accommodate my schedule. I appreciate all their attention to keeping me safe while on the road! Thank you all!

06/27/2019
Service Review Stockton Service Center in a few words is just AWESOME.
Stockton Service Center takes care of all my needs regarding my cars. I know when I leave the Center, the car is in perfect running order and safe to drive. This time they changed the oil, rotated the tires, and put a new Serpentine Belt on to make sure it does not fail me while driving.

DN
DAYLE and MARY N.
Pontiac Vibe
06/12/2019
There When I Need Them Most
When I have an issue, they are always there for me. They somehow work me in and also do a great job of interpreting what I am describing as my problem. They get it right 100 percent of the time. I don't know what I would do without them -- they go the extra mile!

04/10/2019
Oil change and maintainence inspection. Stockton Service Center is the very best car care center.
Stockton Service Center is the very best car care center. They changed my oil, rotated the tires, changed the needed oil and air filters to make sure the car left the Service Center in the best possible working order. I would (and have) recommended Stockton Service Center to all my friends and family.
I trust their work completely and know that my car with high mileage will serve me for many months, years to come.

LW
LAURIE W.
02/09/2019
Friendly, efficient staff!
Always looking out for me, the customer. Provides the necessary service needed and doesn’t try to up sell. I trust I am getting a quality product for the price I pay. I like to keep business in the community I live in. Sometimes that is difficult in a small town, but not when it comes to Stockton Service Center! Good job, Irwin and team!