Sun Automotive - Springfield

Latest Review about 1 month ago

RK
Reis K.
07/22/2016
Simply the Best (I wanted a rating of 5 stars but the form limited the rating to 4.5.
Sun Automotives was recommended to me about 25 years ago by a mechanic at Sears service center. I found Sun Auto Springfield as recommend and better. Simply the operators and managers are competent, honest, and friendly. My last visit only reinforced my great experiences over the years.

KE
Katherine E.
07/19/2016 Category: Service
Katherine said she dropped off her vehicle and had to leave it overnight because they were busy. She called the business and could not get an update on her vehicle. She had to go in person to get an update. The front desk guy, was sweet and friendly, and doing a good job handling the front desk all alone.
Craig N., Owner/Operator from Sun Automotive - Springfield responded on 07/20/2016

Katherine,
Sun Automtoive would like to take the opportunity and appologize to Katherine for the lack of communication. There were Cable issues for all of the Comcast Business customers in the area that prevent inbound calls from reaching us. We would like to thank Katherine for her patience and understanding.

Craig Noel
General Manager

Martin L.
Nissan Sentra
07/16/2016 Category: Service
Martin said he liked this business' employees. They treated him right and told him what was going on with his vehicle. He also noted that he appreciated their service.

LF
Luisa F.
Chrysler Town
07/09/2016 Category: Service
Luisa said this business provided good service and they communicated with her well. She also really appreciates that they have a shuttle service.

Jennifer A.
Oregon
Dodge Caliber
07/07/2016 Category: Service
Jennifer said they were honest with her about what was wrong with her vehicle compared to other facilities.

Diane B.
07/06/2016 Category: Service
Diane said she would recommend the business for service.

Julie L.
Lexus RX 450h
07/02/2016
Our "go to" mechanics for everything!
Sun Automotive was recommended to us by several friends, and we are so glad that we followed their advice. The guys there are so pleasant and easy to work with. We've always been able to get an appointment when we want it, and the work is always done as described within the timeframe given. We are loyal fans forever.

Randy G.
07/02/2016 Category: Service
Randy said this business was very thorough in providing service. The employees were friendly, and they finished his service in a timely manner. He appreciates all the services they do for him when he goes to them.

Charles W.
07/01/2016
Close to home
Great people

Sylvia H.
Volkswagen New Beetle
Hatch Latch Repair Par Excellence
I have had my little Beetle for six years and the rear hatch opener device from within the car has never worked. Since the key opened it from outside, I didn't mind. BUT when that went loopy I was baffled. First it needed a solenoid, whatever that is, then the hatch latch, and when that was installed, voila!!! Not only did it work properly from the outside, but it works for the first time from the inside. Happy Camper Time.

Thanks y'all.

Mary M.
Kia Rio
06/29/2016
Excellent service on my car's first checkup. My family always trusts our vehicles to Sun Auto. Much Appreciated!!!!

AD
Andy D.
Ford Econoline
The people
As always Marty and crew treated my like I owned the shop and took great care of my van. The work was excellent as always and I didn't have to sell any of my kids to pay for the work completed.

James L.
Sisters, OR
Fuel filter line
Thanks for responding to our recent fuel line/filter problem with such promptness.

Richard G.
Lowell, OR
Chrysler PT Cruiser
06/25/2016 Category: Service
Richard said the business gave excellent service and great work.

TP
Terrie P.
06/25/2016 Category: Service
Terrie said this business is very helpful and honest.