Joe S.
Chevrolet Colorado
03/31/2016
Unexpected professionalism and expertise.
I called late in the day and was told to bring it right over. Outstanding customer service. Took time to explain everything that needed to be done. Brian has put together a top notch crew.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 04/04/2016

We are so glad to hear that we met and exceeded your expectations for service levels.  Our goal is to provide a high level of service and expertise to win you over as a regular/repeat customer.  Thank you for the opportunity and we look forward to seeing you again.

Jessica B.
03/24/2016
Super service, great people, wouldn't want to go anywhere else to have my car taken care of.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/28/2016

We greatly appreciate the loyalty of you and your family choosing us to be a part of your car care team.  It is always a pleasure to have you and your vehicle in the shop.  Thank you!

SL
Shelby L.
03/18/2016
Reliable
Awesome
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/18/2016

Thank you for your business.  We are glad to be a part of your car care team.

Cindy B.
Toyota Tundra
03/18/2016
Best Service in Town
I recommend Superior to anyone who asked about an honest and reliable auto repair shop. Always done right the first time, WAY less expensive than the dealer and the friendliest staff ever. Mike and his crew make ya feel like family. The best part is they treat my vehicle like it was theirs. THANKS AGAIN SUPERIOR....
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/18/2016

Thank you Cindy.  Always a pleasure to have you in the shop.  We are humbled by the confidence in our abilities and service level to continue to comeback and to refer us to friends and family.

James B.
Mazda 6
03/17/2016
Why go anywhere else?
Have been going to Superior Auto for several years for service work and scheduled maintenance and have NEVER regretted it. Mike and his staff always provides honest and professional care (something you don't find at a lot of these days). I will always bring my vehicles to Superior!!!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/18/2016

Thank you Mr. B.  Always a pleasure to have you visit the shop.  We are so glad to hear that you are receiving the level of service you deserve and we strive for everyday.  We greatly appreciate your continued patronage.

Richard B.
Chevrolet Corvette
03/15/2016
Good Job
All work completed on time and with great satisfaction. Very professional
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/15/2016

Thank your for the opportuntiy to complete repairs on your vehicle.  We look forward to seeing you again for any future repairs or maintenance.

Brian B.
03/13/2016
Great, quick service.
Professional appearance, great quick valuable service on my F150. Thank you.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/15/2016

We're glad that we were able to address your vehicle needs.  We thank you for your business and look forward to the opportunity to assist with any future service or repair needs.

Rick C.
03/12/2016
techs are always fast service and can tell me exactly what they have done. very helpful.
thanks for great service
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/15/2016

Thank you Rick.  It is pleasure to have you as a valued customer. We are humbled by your loyalty.

RP
Ray P.
03/12/2016
Why would you go anywhere else?
Not just your mass merchandise car repair. Quality, trustworthy repair at competitive prices. Done right the first time. VERY CLEAN and friendly atmosphere. Family run with the latest equipment and technology. It's not like going to the Dentist. They will tell you what you NEED to fix your problem and advise you on regular maintenance issues without putting a gun to your head.
Why would you go anywhere else?
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/15/2016

Thank you so much for the confidence you have displayed by making the choice to bring your vehicle to Superior Auto Repair for repairs and maintenance.  We're pleased to hear that we have met or exceeded your service level expectations. We appreciate your patronage.

HF
Hal F.
Riverside, RI
03/10/2016
Being in a place not knowing much about the area , when you car breaks Superior Auto is easy to work with.
When our car broke down while on vacation I went on line and called several repair shops Superior did have a fair price but they matched a cheaper quote. Because of other reasons I was able to setup the repair over the phone and everyone I spoke with was Friendly and gave the feeling they truly wanted to help us. On the day of repair was phone on statues and when it would be ready and the time was correct. I would recommend Superior Auto Repair to anyone on Vacation or those that live in the Bradention ,Fl area. all in all a Great Experience .
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/10/2016

Awesome to hear that we met or exceeded your expectations of service.  It is our goal to provide a quality repair at a reasonable/competitive price.  Thank you for the opportunity and please come back and see us when visting the Bradenton area in the future.  Safe travels back home.

Jeanie S.
Chevrolet HHR
03/06/2016
Great service, my car is driving so much better. Friendly and patient when my credit card wouldn't work and had to call my bank. I will be back when I can save for the next things that still need fixing.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/08/2016

We appreciate your continued patronage and the confidence you show by returning for additional services and repairs.  Thank you for making us a part of your vehicle care team.

AJ
Adam J.
GMC Yukon XL
02/24/2016
excellent repair work
honesty and great work
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/02/2016

We appreciate the opportunity and glad to we can be a part of your vehicle car team. Thank you.

Jermor S.
Palmetto, FL
Buick Regal
02/18/2016
Awesome
Communication
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/02/2016

Thank you for your business.

Richard B.
02/16/2016
changed the oil in no time
changed the oil in no time
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/02/2016

We appreciate your business and value you as oneof our regular customers.

NT
Norm T.
Dodge Journey
02/13/2016
Makes me want to come back!
Excellent staff and the service rep and machanic actually listened to me! Loved the video of the dragster and let me drool on it. Just a good bunch of people people.

Judith M.
02/13/2016
Great place for service
Very professional experience. Waiting area was neat and clean. Very accomdating with appointment. Eager to is that customer is pleased with service.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/02/2016

We are glad to hear that we met or exceeded your service expectations.  Providing a high level of customer service is our mission daily.  Thank you for the opportunity and we look forward to seeing you for future service on your vehicle.

ME
Michael E.
02/11/2016
Great!
Great!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 02/11/2016

Thank you so much for your business.

DE
Doug E.
02/10/2016
Excellent service, competant personel, knowledgable, able to quickly diagnose a problem that failed to leave the normal trail of information.
I have believed that Dealership Service Departments were always the best equipped with the latest knowledge and diagnostic tools. No more. Superior has exceeded my expectations, and at a much lower cost than Dealership service.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 02/11/2016

So glad we have met or exceeded your service expectations.  We strive to provide the quality of a Dealership but at an Independent price.  Thank you for the confidence you show in us.

Chrissie B.
02/07/2016
Mustang and our Mountaineer
Service is the best. I know when the car comes back to me everything is working great and there are no worries.

Cindy B.
Toyota Tundra
02/04/2016
OUTSTANDING
Came in for an oil change, tire rotation and have new headlights installed for a trip north. Always great service and great people. I'd say they treat me like family....but actually...better than family !!!! THANKS
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 02/05/2016

Always a pleasure to have your visit the shop.  We are honored and humbled with the confidence you have bestowed on us to assist in maintaing your vehicles.  Thank you for your loyalty and yes valued customers like you are part of the Superior Auto Repair family.  Safe travels to the north.