KC
Kristen C.
12/04/2015
Always great service
My husband and I have been coming to Superior Auto for about 5 years now and we won't go anywhere else. Mike and his staff have always been very thorough when explaining what issues our car is having (which means a lot to me, especially as a female) and are very fair in their prices. I always tell friends and family to come here when they are having car trouble. Never been disapointed!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 01/11/2016

It is our goal to treat every customer respectfully and to all the details needed to make an informed decision regarding needed repairs.  Thank you for being a long time and loyal customer.

AC
Adam C.
11/26/2015
Adam Chevalier
Prompt, professional and accommodating service are some reasons Superior Auto Repair is superior.

CD
Chris D.
11/19/2015
High Quality and Great Service
Was very happy with the quality of the repairs performed. The service was outstanding. I will be bringing my vehicles to them from now on.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 11/25/2015

We are pleased that we met your expectations.  We look forward to being part of your car care team.

JJ
James J.
11/16/2015
Radiator repair
Superior replaced my radiator quickly with no leaks, drips or errors. Thank you!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 11/25/2015

Always our pleasure to assist a valued customer like yourself. Thank you for your continued patronage.

TD
Tom D.
Oldsmobile Toronado
11/10/2015
My 1985 Toronado runs good again. The fuel pump was replaced. Good that you have mechanics who know how to work on the old cars.

Susan B.
10/27/2015
ALWAYS takes care of my needs in a timely fashion, emergent or scheduled.
Trust, respect, flexibility. I won't go anywhere else.