BW
Bill W.
Chevrolet Venture
11/11/2017
William Wanless
Terrific service attentipn to your cistomer

Cindy B.
Toyota Tundra
11/11/2017
Engine Light
Engine Light came on...Superior found a bad gas cap .....always a good experience.....great staff and honest as the day is long....suggested a transmission and coolant flush to keep the Tundra running as new with 213,000 miles....always drive off knowing I could drive to Alaska without a problem !!! PEACE of MIND...THANK YOU....

Mary S.
11/08/2017
2010 Honda Accord
The facility was spotless, the employees were friendly and the service was excellent. I feel that my car is in very capable hands when I am there.

LR
Louis R.
Saturn SL
10/30/2017
Honest assesment and attention to detail!
Friendly attitude; attention to detail: worked performed in timely manner!

BG
Bernard G.
10/26/2017
Brake repair
Excellent service, people on time and very professional

BF
Barry F.
Lithia, FL
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/24/2017
Awesome Service
Very happy with the experience. Brian was personable and knowledgeable.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 10/24/2017

We appreciate the opportunity to assist you with your vehicle needs.  It is great to hear that we provided a good experience.  It is our pleasure to work with you for any future vehicle care needs.

CR
Christine R.
10/21/2017
Great first experience
Called them at 8:30 in the morning with break issues on a vehicle I had just purchased, they had me bring it right in. I had a call within 2 hours for repair cost and it was complete by 4pm ready for pick up. I was extremely happy with my experience. I also accidentally overpaid I had 2 bills that had stuck together, I got a call at 7:30 the next morning to tell me. I appreciated their work, timely repair and the honesty sealed a great experience for me. I will return whenever I have vehicle issues.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 10/24/2017

Thank you for the opportunity to assist you with your newly purchased vehicle.  We also make every effort to be responsive to customer needs especially when a safety component, like brakes, is not working properly.  As an owner, it is heartwarming to hear that our check and balances work and we are firm believers that honesty is the best policy.  We are here to assist you with  your future vehicle needs whether it be routine maintenance or repairs.

Tim S.
Chevrolet Avalanche
10/21/2017
The people
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 10/24/2017

Thank you for your loyal patronage.  It is greatly appreciated.

CR
Christine R.
Ford Expedition
10/20/2017
Great first experience
I was having break issues on a used vehicle I had just purchased. The said to bring it right in and it was repaired and ready to go in just a few hours instead of me being without a vehicle overnight. They are courteous, quick and honest.

TA
Tara A.
10/18/2017
Awesome costumer service..
Very quick helpful my car drives like its brand new..

XB
Xavier B.
Land Rover LR3
10/15/2017
Oil Change
How hard can an oil change be? Why I was a bit puzzled about was the fact the Rover needed Alignment? When it was just done and the tires are new? That is where I was somewhat confused.....
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 10/16/2017

We thank you for your recent service visit and glad that you would recommend us.  We are a bit puzzled regarding your comments.  With each oil change a 12 point inspection is performed, FREE of charge, with one of the items checked is tire condition/tread depth/wear. Reporting to our customers our findings is a slippery slope. We noted that the tires were new and in good shape (not sold by our shop) but chopping on the outer edges indicates poor alignment and we would be doing a disservice to you if we did not bring this to your attention.  Giving customers all the information they need to keep your vehicle in proper working order and get the most out of each component is our goal. If we did not explain our findings fully then that was on us.  We are here to assist with your vehicle care needs.

VM
Virginia M.
Mitsubishi Galant
10/14/2017
I continue to be impressed by your service Dept. Everyone is kind, knowledgeable and fast. My oil change and tire rotation took less than an hour and I got an appointment in one day. Thank you
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 10/16/2017

We are pleased to hear that our service continues to meet/exceed your expectations.  It is important for us to try to accomodate customer requests whenever possible.  Thank you for your continued patronage.  We look forward to seeing you for future service appointments.

V
Valued Customer
Sarasota, FL
Lincoln Zephyr
10/14/2017
Lincoln Zephor
Nice people. Good reliable service.

Jeremey A.
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
10/13/2017
You are not Chevrolet
You're best customers will come from word of mouth and e mails like this will tern most of you're customers away.
You know if you do work or not take the money you spent on this survey company and put it for employees Christmas bonuses and watch you're company grow on craftmanship
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 10/24/2017

We appreciate your suggestion regarding the monies our company spends to keep in touch with our customers.  Most customer's like the communications.  Our employees are also important to us and we make sure they have everything they need, ie: education, tools, etc; to be successful.

We further thank you for also reviewing us directly on Google and scoring us 5 stars.

RP
Richard P.
Palmetto, FL
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
10/10/2017
always a superior experience
The staff are friendly, the facility is clean, I'm always confident that I'm getting the information I need
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 10/10/2017

Awesome to have you visit the shop again and to hear that you liked our new facility.  We look forward to assisting you with your future vehicle needs.