TK
Anna Maria, FL
Chevrolet Volt
02/05/2018
2012 Chev Volt
I was not impressed with how I picked up my car - the back panels were left open and items that were in the panels were left in the back seat. I paid a lot of money and was not impressed how the car was left. Cars should be washed and vacuumed before clients pick them up- to make the service stand out. Everyone I know appreciates picking up their car cleaned especially after paying a very expensive repair bill.

LA
Louie A.
02/05/2018
my visit
Everything went well as always, One of the reasons I comeback all the time,,, You all always treated me well and I to my friends about your service.... at a one to ten scale you get an 11,,, for great service...... Louis Annunziato
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 02/05/2018

Always a pleasure to assist a loyal customer as yourself with their vehicle needs.  We appreciate the confidence your demonstrate by returning and thank your for your patronage.

Ron B.
02/02/2018
Great Place
Great customer service. Brian was very helpful.

John M.
02/01/2018
Tire Rotation
Excellent service. I did go to Tires Plus for years, but now I'm switching to Superior.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 02/05/2018

We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.  It is our pleasure to assist with you future vehicle care needs.

BW

Bennie J.
Honda Civic del Sol
01/28/2018
Great first impression
I have a very customized vehicle I just shipped down from up north and this shop was recommended to me. I came in on a Saturday to talk to the owner to get a sense if this was a good place to take care of my car. The owner was not in but I did get an oil change. I have to say this is by far the cleanest shop I’ve ever been to. The lounge is modern and clean. I’ll be in touch with the owner during the week, but right now I have high hopes this will be a place that has the competency and care to take of of my car going forward. To be continued...

CG
Carol G.
01/27/2018
Love this place
Own 5 cars, 4 adult College kids, needed a place to trust, easy appts. And really nice people. Found my repair place. They try to help in any way possible!!!
So thankful for someone letting me know they were there....

Synorica C.
01/23/2018
Customer service
Don was pleasant, informative and very helpful.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 01/24/2018

Thank you for the opportunity to assist you with your vehicle car needs.  We appreciate your feedback, especially as a new customer. Don was very pleased to hear the complimentary review.

We look forward to assisting you with your future vehicle care needs.

Ken B.
Ford Edge
01/20/2018
Excellent Customer Service
Everyone is extremely friendly and helpful. Nice facility; expedient service.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 01/24/2018

We thank you for your recent visit and pleased to hear that we met or exceeded your service expectations.  Superior Auto Repair strives to provide friendly, prompt and efficient service in a welcoming environment.

We appreciate the opportunity to assist you with your vehicle care needs and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Mary S.
01/16/2018
Tires, tires, tires, tires!!!!
Superior is exactly a perfect description of this shop. Fantastically organized, friendly staff and great service.
Who could ask for anything more????
I am a forever customer.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 01/24/2018

It was our pleasure to assist you with the purchase of new tires for your vehicle.  We a humbled that you took the time to provide your feedback on your experience with our staff/facility.  As part of your vehicle care team, it is our goal to help you keep your vehicle in top condition and safely traveling down the road.

Thank you for your continued patronage.

LL
Lynwood L.
Buick Verano
01/15/2018
It's conveniently located for me.
I've never been completely satisfied, and I don't like to use the term. For example, if I won a million $ lottery, I'd like a larger sum, and orgasms are far too brief. Admit it, so would you!
I think "good job", "OK," "satisfactory" etc. are compliments. I wish they'd be accepted as such.

GW
gary w.
01/11/2018
5 star service
stopped in without an appointment. they had my problem diagnosed and repaired and had me back on the road within an hour. great and friendly service. i highly reccommend them.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 01/24/2018

Awesome to hear that we were able to help you promptly and get you back on the road.  We appreciate the opportunity and please keep us in mind for your future vehicle needs.

KK
Karl K.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/10/2018
Came in for an oil change. It was done at a very timely manner.
I like that they let you know of any other issues that need to be done now or at a later date,

KZ
Kevin Z.
Parrish, FL
Ford Edge
01/10/2018
Very helpful and knowledgeable
Very helpful, knowledgeable, and affordable.

Rose G.
Honda Civic Coupe
01/06/2018
Very friendly and welcoming.
Very helpful and willing to take the time to listen to my concerns and address them in a timely manner.

MI
Marq I.
Dodge Stratus
01/05/2018
Daughters Dodge Strattus
This is the second car I have taken in and the second time I have been very pleased. The problem was found quickly and fixed quickly. The communication was excellent.

Micheal R.
Ford Expedition
12/31/2017
I stopped in without an appointment and they accommodated me, which I greatly appreciated. They found the problem with my vehicle quickly and provided several options to fix it. They just earned a new customer.

Bonnie M.
12/26/2017
Clean, neat and informed staff willing to help.
I was impressed with the clean and neat facility. The staff was very knowledgeable and friendly. When the phone rang, it was answered. I'll be back.

CG
Carol G.
12/13/2017
Trustworthy!!!
I have been searching for years to find a good place to service our 6 cars. 4 children over 18....Finally we found it. Don was sooo very nice and saved me tons of money from another place who said I had leaks.. Superior found none. Thank you for making our holiday more special. They restored my faith that their are still some honest and nice people here in Florida. We will be bringing all of our cars here from now on.

XB
Xavier B.
Land Rover LR3
12/13/2017
Oil Change and alignment
As always, excellent and trustworthy work. I am blessed I have this group as my mechanics indeed. Even though I live in Ft Myers now I will make the attempt to continue getting my service for my vehicle at Superior Auto Repair, I have not had service like this even from my Land Rover Dealer.