Mitchell S.
04/22/2018
Reliable, clean
Superior work, very happy
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 04/25/2018

We thank you for being a loyal customer.  Always a pleasure to assist you with your vehicle needs.

JE
Joy E.
BMW Z3
04/21/2018
Quick service
Brought my BMW in late Friday, AC not working, they made an appointment for early Saturday morning...
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 04/25/2018

We always want to move quickly when a customer has a critical issue with their vehicle.  Working AC is a MUST in Florida.  We thank you for the opportunity and look forward to assisting with your future vehicle needs.

KO
Kori O.
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/19/2018
Always honest, great prices,
I have been going to these guys for years now... They're always right on, never force you to make repairs that you can't do at the moment, has your best interest at heart. I would trust them with any of my vehicles. The lady in the front desk Crystal is always a pleasure and I am so glad Don is back he is my man.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 04/20/2018

Thank you so much for taking time to let us know how you feel out our service.  We are humbled by the confidence you demonstrate by your words and return visits to the shop.  It is nice to hear that you feel comfortable and treated well by our team at Superior.  We're glad too that Don is back!

Misty S.
Kia Soul
04/14/2018
No pressure service
The staff is friendly and I never feel pressured buy more, when all I can afford at the time of my visit is the oil change.
Since I am on a budget, I appreciate the written quote of what needs to be done to keep my car running well. I can save for the most important items to be addressed.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 04/18/2018

Superior Auto Repair strives to keep our customers information on the health of their vechicle by inspecting key areas when in for an oil change service.  We are mindful of family budgets and will always provide a written estimate for future repair and maintenance needs. If necessary, we can even prioritize work for budgeting purposes.  We thank you for your business and look forward to your future visits.

RP
Ray P.
Nissan Rogue
04/11/2018
Still the best!
Thanks for being there for us.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 04/18/2018

We appreciate your patronage and always here to help whenever we can.  Thank you!

BG
Bernard G.
04/07/2018
oil change/ verifications
Excellent service , punctuality and good recommandations for future maintenance
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 04/18/2018

We thank you for being a returning customer. Keeping customers informed of the car care needs is important and normal part of our business.  Everyone needs to plan for those unexpected expenses.

Rob S.
Sarasota, FL
Acura MDX
04/06/2018
They stuck to the original Quote--to the cent.
On time and on quote
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 04/18/2018

Glad to hear that we pleased you with our service.  Thank you for the opportunity and we look forward to assisting you with your future vehicle needs.

TD
Tom D.
Volkswagen Passat
04/04/2018
Routine Oil Change and inspection
Very satisfied with the service and professional treatment and attitude. Work was reviewed with me before starting. Also full review and future suggested possible service with an estimate. I had already had my timing belt replaced in this vehicle so did not need the suggested future work.
I felt that they are completely honest and professional with fair pricing.

John M.
04/03/2018
Quality work, friendly staff, comfortable waiting area.

Brian H.
Ellenton, FL
Ford Expedition
04/03/2018
Nice people but pricey
Nice people, convenient and they do work pretty quick. I guess that's why you can expect to pay more.

LL
Len L.
Sarasota, FL
04/02/2018
Very Clean
Great service. Brain, at the front desk answered all of my questions .

Ray S.
Major maintenance, repairs & tires
Superior Auto Repair is the best shop in 2 counties. I had new tires, front end alignment, new brakes...including the master cylinder, replaced the PCV valve, replaced the right exhaust manifold, replaced 2 high pressure lines for the power steering pump, replaced all the plugs etc. No one but myself and Superior Auto Repair works on my Ram 1500.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/23/2018

Thank you so much for such a great review.  It means so much to hear positive feedback, especially from a valued customer like yourself.  We are humbled by the confidence you demonstrate by returning for service.  As always, we are just a phone call away and here to assist with your future vehicle care needs.

The Thorp Family and staff of Superior Auto Repair

CG
Carl G.
Chevrolet Avalanche
03/23/2018
The people and the service " we are really glad to help you" place. Very nice to come into a business with that wonderful attitude.
Very nice to come into a business where people really were wanting to help and happy you came into their business. We are really pleased and will return as a customer.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/23/2018

We pride ourselves in having a welcoming, friendly environment for customers and employees. Responsiveness to customer needs is a high priority.  We appreciate the opportunity to help you with your vehicle needs and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Mitchell S.
Honda Ridgeline
03/23/2018
Great place. We have had our truck there twice and we'll definitely go back. Nice clean, quick service
Close location, clean, great service
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/23/2018

Always a pleasure to have a return customer in the shop.  Nice to hear that we are convenient and yet provide a nice facility with quick and quality service.  Thank you for your business and making us a part of your vehicle care team!

Maurice H.
03/21/2018
Disappointed
Superior does a great job and really do strive to help people, but I was dissatisfied when my vehicle had foot marks on the plastic floor panels and grass on the carpet. Very inconsiderate and now I have to pay someone to clean the inside of the car after I just cleaned it myself.

BD
Brad D.
Mount Dora, FL
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/21/2018
Very professional
You guys were so awesome to us in our time of need truck did great we are so thankful to have met you folks. I was very impressed with your professionalism. Thank you very very much.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/22/2018

It was our pleasure to be able to assist your in your time of need.  We are glad we could get your vehicle repaired and back on the road quickly.  Please keep us in mind for future vehicle needs whenever your in the area.  Thank you for your business.

Ron S.
Buick Enclave
03/20/2018
Drop in service
GreAt attitude and results tks
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/22/2018

Awesome that we met or exceeded your service expections when you dropped in recently for service.  It would be our pleasure to assist with your future vehicle care needs. Thank you for the opportunity!

KK
Karl K.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/14/2018
80,000 mile check up.
All work done on time. Brian and Don are very friendly, call you by your name when you come in. Will help in any way. Get all of my 3 cars worked on there.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/22/2018

Thank you so much for being a valued customer of Superior Auto Repair.  We are humbled by the confidence your demonstrate by bringing all 3 of vehicles to us for service.

KK
Karl K.
03/13/2018
Oil change.
All work done in a timely fashion. Brian and Don very friendly and professional with their customers. Good value for work performed.

JN
Justin N.
Myakka City, FL
03/12/2018
OUTSTANDING
Mike, the Mustang is driving great! I don't know who was the tech who did the work, but please pass along my sincerest thanks!