Overall Rating 4.7142886/5Overall Rating 4.7142886/5Overall Rating 4.7142886/5Overall Rating 4.7142886/5rating 4.7142886
Overall Rating 2.0000029/5Overall Rating 2.0000029/5rating 2.0000029rating 2.0000029rating 2.0000029

BW
Betty W.
Nissan Rogue
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Betty said they have expert service.

LR
Larry R.
Helper, UT
Nissan Versa
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Larry said the business has good people there, and they explained everything to him and only fixed what needed to be done.

FA
Flora A.
Chevrolet Avalanche
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Flora said the service and staff at this are good. She really appreciates the fact that this business understands that a person may have a low income, and they will let a person make payments for the repairs. She could not ask for anything better than that.

Mollie S.

FJ
Floyd J.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Floyd's wife. She said the business does excellent work in a timely manner.

Steve S.
Santaquin, UT
12/19/2018
Dodge Diesel
I loved the way you jumped right to our broke down truck when you were obviously so busy at the time. The work was excellent and your people were very pleasant and professional. Thanks again for getting us back on the road.

Cheyenne C.
Buick LeSabre
12/19/2018
I really appreciated how my car was double checked to make sure no parts were replaced if they didn't need to be. They were so patient and easy to work with. They aren't there just for the money, they are there to make sure you get what you need done. I take both of my cars only to them.

LG
Loni G.
Cadillac Fleetwood
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Loni said the business went above and beyond. The communication was great and when the vehicle was done, they brought it to her home.

AG
Alma G.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Michael. He said he was overall pleased with the service. Joe is a good guy, a good mechanic and he was happy with him.

VJ
Von J.
Jeep Cherokee
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Lorraine. She said she would recommend this business for service.

Salt Lake City, UT
11/25/2018
I came in and needed a service on my car. I didn't have an appointment but Joe got me right in and had me out in a timely manner so I could get out of town. Great customer service.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 12/11/2018

Jeff thanks for the great review and the kind words, we strive to live up to our customers expectations and deliver a timely valuable finished product each and every time, thanks for being my customer

Joe L Piccolo

CE
Charles E.
Draper, UT
11/24/2018
Joe is a great service provider. Clearly knows what he’s doing, conveyed the problems and did exactly what he said he’d would for the price quoted.

LT
Larry T.
Chevrolet Pickup
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Larry said the price he was charged was too much. He would not recommend the business for this reason. The service was fine, the price was not.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 11/15/2018

Larry thanks for taking my call to discuss your concerns about the cost of this repair.  It is always disappointing to me not to meet your expectations when we repair your vehicle.  I am glad to hear the repair is successful and that the vehicle is running well.  As per our conversation making "house calls" does cost extra and in this case the $50.00 spent save a tow call at a minimum of $85.00 seems to have a good return for you.  Once again thank you for you input, we will strive to meet your expectaions as well as each and every customer we work for. We are sorry to have failed you this time.  Hope to see you again when you need repair.

Joe L Piccolo

RP
Rachel P.
Boyne City, MI
11/12/2018
It was a blessing to find Supreme Muffler & Brake!
I was on a road trip and suddenly had muffler problems. Supreme quickly got me back on the road and even followed up that evening with a phone call to be sure I made to my destination with no further complications.
Fast, friendly and caring service. If I lived closer I'd be going there for all my auto service.
Thanks to all at Supreme Muffle & Brake !!!!!

Tysen S.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Tysen said the business has always taken care of him.

Clair C.
Huntington, UT
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Clair said things worked out but the vehicle had to go back a few times.

NH
Neldon H.
Ford Bronco II
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Neldon said he received good service.

ME
Martin E.
Cleveland, UT
10/26/2018
Greaet service
Joe went out of his way to find the problem (problems) and give us our options. He has always treated us fair

Laurie B.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Laurie said the service was good.

SF
Sam F.
Ford Edge
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Sam said everything this business did was great.