Overall Rating 4.7142886/5Overall Rating 4.7142886/5Overall Rating 4.7142886/5Overall Rating 4.7142886/5rating 4.7142886
Overall Rating 2.0000029/5Overall Rating 2.0000029/5rating 2.0000029rating 2.0000029rating 2.0000029

AC
Alan C.
Saratoga Springs, UT
10/12/2018
Fast service, fair and Joe was so helpful!
We were traveling through on a hunting trip. The bearing on my front tire blew out. Joe towed us to his shop, he was fair. He let us borrow a car so we could get food. They cranked out the work in few hours and we were back on the road. We really appreciated him being so helpful and making a stressful and annoying car problem bearable and almost enjoyable.

NM
Nathan M.
Durand, MI
Pontiac G8
10/08/2018
Supreme Muffler & Brake went above and beyond. I had car trouble while traveling to Michigan and they ensured everything was how it should be . They we're able to squeeze me in on short notice and even gave me a call days later to ensure that eveyrthihg running good.

FM
Frank M.
Helper, UT
Oldsmobile Delta 88
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Frank said he receives good service from the staff.

KH
Kristen H.
Dodge Durango
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Kristen said the employee, who helped her, did everything he could to get her back out on the road. She would like to thank him.

BW
Bill W.
Mercury Grand Marquis
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Bill said they did a good job at this facility. He stated he appreciates the way he was treated.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 09/24/2018

Bill thanks for being such a great customer and thanks for the great review.  We are glad you are our customer

Billerica, MA
Volvo V70
09/21/2018
Joe is a good man to work with
Our car broke down only 2 hours away to the destination after running more than 2,000 miles from Massachusetts. But, fortunately, the car was towed to Joe's repair shop in Price. I had to leave the car to his shop for the repair, but he communicated with me very well by phone calls and text messages. So, I didn't need to worry about my car at all. He also offered multiple things which made my life easier. He is definitely an extra-miler and it was great to work with him.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for the great review but more important thank you for being such a great customer, I am very glad the repair worked well and the car is reliable once again.  If ever you need our help we will be here for you.  Thanks again for being our customer.

Mollie S.
Nissan Rogue
09/19/2018
Supreme is superb
So glad to have found Supreme, not gonna break down anytime soon now! Great service! Love em:)
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 09/24/2018

Hi Mollie thanks for the great review and most important thanks for being my customer.

Richard W.
Washington, UT
09/11/2018
Honest Folks
I drive from St George, Utah to Price, Utah to have Joe’s mechanics work on my vehicles. They are upfront, reasonable and professional.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 09/24/2018

Richard we are so glad to have a customer like you, you are great, hope all is well and we will be here to keep you cars reliable and safe for you. Thanks again for being our customer.

Ronee C.
09/10/2018
Customer Service is Great!
I took my car to supreme muffler and I have to say its by far the best service I've ever received on my vehicle! Im a college student and a first time car owner, when I ran into trouble with my car, they took me in the same minute I got there. They did an awesome job! I needed my lights replaced, they did all the research and had found a reasonable price for it (helping to save me money). I also needed a new battery, Joe got me a good warranty with the battery and my tires also needed to be checked out, they fixed everything within a timely matter. I haven't been here long in Price but I would highly recommend taking your car to Supreme muffler if you want great service.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you Ronee for being such a great customer, we hope you are successful in you college education and future career and want you to feel like part of our family while you are here. Thanks for the great review and thanks for being my customer.

SHANE B.
09/09/2018
Good work and in a timely manner
I was taken care of by the staff and the work was good and done quickly. I had my truck back the very next day.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 09/10/2018

Thanks Shane for being my customer and more importantly thanks for being my friend,  Thanks for the kind words, we care for you, your family and your vehicles.

Honda Accord Wgn
09/09/2018
Any entertainment when you waiting maybe ?
They make the change.satisfaction to the costumer try to find the problen and fixed Im happy with my last visit .

More efficiency
Need be more fast more efficiency
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 09/10/2018

I want to thank you for taking the time to talk to me this morning, first and foremost let me say that I am very sorry we did not meet your expectations on your last visit.  You have reminded me that even when the service is free, it needs to meet your expectations, thank you.  We try very hard to meet or exceed our customers expectations each and every time they visit.  I am greatful that you complained and that you will give us a second chance and assure you we will not fail again.  I look forward to solving your problem and want to thank you for being our customer.

brent b.
Elmo, UT
09/04/2018
great work
had troubles with car i didnt understand. joe went to work and got everything fixed right up. car is running great now . thanks joe.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 09/10/2018

Thanks for the great review, glad to hear the car is running well, a special thanks for being a great customer more importantly our customer, thanks.

Cody M.
Subaru Legacy
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Cody said everything is okay.

Karl B.
Huntington, UT
Mercedes-Benz 300D
08/29/2018
Always willing to help
It is amazing to me that when I have a problem with my car Joe says bring it in so I can fix it. I've never had to wait Joe is always willing to help me.

Jason K.
Sandy, UT
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Jason said Joe and the staff are awesome.

RP
Raffaele P.
Lake Powell, UT
Toyota Pickup
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Raffaele said the staff have always been good to him.

Jerry S.
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said the staff did the work right. He would recommend the business for service.

Don R.
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Don said he would recommend the business for service.

FJ
Floyd J.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Floyd said he has been going there for a long time, 15 years. They are always helpful.

GN
Greg N.
Lehi, UT
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Greg said the staff took care of some things in their specialty vehicle that have been a problem. They were able to figure it out. They're great. He stated he appreciates it.