Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5rating 4.66667
Overall Rating 2.16667/5Overall Rating 2.16667/5rating 2.16667rating 2.16667rating 2.16667

GE
Gary E.
Hawley, TX
Plymouth Grand Voyager
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Gary said the business was able to diagnose and remedy the issue within 24 hours.

LP
Larry P.
Deer Lodge, MT
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Larry said the employees put new parts on his vehicle, when the ones he had were only 2 weeks old. Other than that everything was wonderful.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 06/13/2018

Larry I have tried to reach you multiple times to respond in regard to this issue,  the extreme heat that literally melted the input shaft and the new slave cylinder throw out bearing that were only a few weeks old and compromised the newly replace clutch parts as well, and we felt they needed to be up to spec.  I realize the whole situation is very frusturating for you, two weeks ago a different repair center had performed this same repair and it failed, and the last thing we wanted was to experience failure again.  We waited patiently for months for you to find your own parts, we screened and verified the parts for you, we provided a return for one transmission and stored your vehicle for that time at no extra charge what so ever.   I am very sorry that we missed your expectations, however we have to do what we believe is necessary to provide a valuable finished repair.

DON P.
Wellington, UT
Kia Borrego
06/07/2018
Great diagnostics and practical advice !!
Greatly appreciate the knowledge and experience that Joe and Carl provide. Also appreciate their professional opinion and recommendations on repair and service options. Great to work with.

ME
MARTIN E.
Cleveland, UT
Saturn VUE
06/06/2018
Great service!!
Carl came and picked up my wife's car from work , replaced the alternator, and returned it to my wife's work.
could not have asked for better service!!

SO
Scott O.
Utah
GMC Sierra 3500 Classic
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Scott said they did a great job and they went above and beyond to make things right. He was very happy and pleased.

06/05/2018 Category: Service
Scott said he went in for a problem with his vehicle and had the repair done, however, the business performed the repair on the wrong side of his vehicle. They proceeded to inform him that there was a problem with a different part that would cost him a lot more than he had expected to pay.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 06/13/2018

Scott Thank you for talking to me today, I am sorry we failed to properly meet your request, and I am greatful to you for allowing me to make it right.  To error is human and I hope this makes it possible for you to use us in the future knowing we will make things right when we need to, Thanks for being our customer.

KW
Kyle W.
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Kyle said the business did not order the part that was needed in a timely fashion.

TH
Travis H.
Dickinson, ND
Ram Pickup
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Travis said the staff does a great job. Carl is terrific.

Jim H.
Huntington, UT
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Jim said he was a little disgruntled. His service was not good. The work was expensive.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 06/13/2018

Jim thanks for taking time to talk to me today, I understand that the costs of repair are expensive, I am sorry we did not completely meet you expectations, and I want you to know we will try harder next time to exceed your expectaitons.  Thank for being my customer.

Denny S.
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Denny said the business provided his vehicle with great quality maintenance.

Jack B.
Wellington, UT
Pontiac Grand Prix
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Jack said the service was great overall and they did quality work. He didn't have any issues with the service.

SJ
SANDY J.
Helper, UT
05/18/2018
Thanks So Much!
Found out my cars issue, runs great now! Thanks so much!

RP
Robert P.
East Carbon, UT
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Robert said that he hasn't had any problems with the service.

FK
Farron K.
Grand Junction, CO
Dodge Neon
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Farron said this business was able to see him right away on short notice. His vehicle broke down and they were very kind, courteous, and helpful. They were able to get him where he needed to go. The service was really good.

AR
Art R.
Buick Riviera
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Art said the service was great and the staff even showed him what was done to the vehicle.

EM
Elroy M.
Elmo, UT
GMC Pickup
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Elroy's wife. She said the facility's service ended up costing her double when it was finished.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 05/14/2018

Thanks Elroy for talking to me this morning, I am aware that the cost of repair is expesive.  We have strived to do it right the first time, cutting the expense where we could.  I believe that we have revived your truck and that it will pull your trailer as well as it did when it was new.   The transmission repair is a cost savings of as much as $3000.00 had it not been caught and corrected.  I appreciate you and your comments and will strive meet your expectaions even harded in the future.

Benjamin H.
Bellevue, ID
Honda Element
05/08/2018
Good people that care
I was driving home to Idaho from Colorado and my car began to shudder and shake anytime I accelerated or decelerated. Found Supreme Auto and they diagnosed the problem and got the part. They also showed me what else was casuing the problem and made sure I was safe to get back on the road. Im really glad I found them and my car and I are home in one piece
Thx Joe!

ME
MARTIN E.
Cleveland, UT
04/28/2018
Too much BS
I received a text from Joe Which I answered and He did not respond. I received a survey and no response. Now I am receiving a e-mail. I handed Joe a $50.00 certificate I bought from the Kiwanis Auction and Ed said he would apply it to my bill. I do not see where He did that. Please verify.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 05/14/2018

Hi Martin, this is Joe sorry to see that the follow up is annoying to you, however I am glad to receive your input to halp us improve.  How is the AC working?  Once again we are trying to meet or exceed your expectaions as often as possible and appreciate you as our customer.

Steve H.
East Carbon, UT
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Steve said the business did everything he asked them to when providing his vehicle with maintenance.

Steve M.
Helper, UT
Buick Century
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Steve said they have a really good technician.

Joseph W.
Orangeville, UT
04/23/2018
They are friendly, courteous and will to work with you on paying your bill.
I will always let them work on my car as long as I live in the area.