GC
Gerald C.
Boise, ID
06/07/2019
Shout out to Joe and mechanics
My Sienna Van broke down at Soldiers Pass Utah. We asked the towing driver if we would have to tow back to Provo due to transmission issue. He highly recommended Supreme Muffler as a highly regarded business which could take care of any transmission problems. We met Joe and left the car while we floated the Green River at Moab. Upon return the car was fixed and it was not a transmission replacement instead the transfer case was the problem. Joe had us fixed up for a decent price. If you want honest dependable service this business and Joe are what you need. Highly satisfiec

GC

Paula B.
Saint George, UT
Nissan Maxima
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Paula said the staff at this business were very thorough, and very friendly. They made sure that they had the correct parts and that the repairs were done correctly. She had gone to another business before, and the staff there put the wrong fluids in her vehicle. She was very pleased with how the employees here treated her. She heard that the owner, Joe had worked on her vehicle himself, he made sure that everything was done right.

KK
Krey K.
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Krey said the business has good customer service, they are fast and nice.

LD
Lil D.
Wellington, UT
Chevrolet Venture
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Lil said she has never received a bad service from the business. She said Joe takes care of her needs and she is satisfied with the business.

WY
Willard Y.
Huntington, UT
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Karen. She said this business was very good. Joe was very thorough and did not release her vehicle without his complete approval. She stated she trusted him, they were very good at what they did, and she would like them to keep up the good work.

Clinton B.
Santaquin, UT
03/30/2019
Service/accommodation
We were driving from SF to Moab when our truck started to overheat near the summit. We got towed to Price but the company that did so could not get us in that day and wouldn’t be able to until the following week. The tow truck driver gave us Joe’s number and said he was awesome and could almost guarantee that Joe would take us that day. We called and sure enough! Joe and his crew we’re honest and very friendly. Our truck was fixed with a new water pump and thermostat within a couple hours! We had a great experience and appreciate that they could take us in that same day near closing time

John L.
03/26/2019 Category: Service
John said Joe provides good service.

JR B.
Anderson, MO
Chevrolet Cruze
03/13/2019
Best experience at an auto repair facility,ever!
Being 1200 miles from home and my own tools and facilities,is never a good time to have car trouble. Even less so,when on a tight time restraint. Thanks to Joe and the VERY professional and capable crew at Supreme,my wife and I were back on the road in record time and happy to say,made new friends during the whole experience. Thank you!!!

GG
Gilbert G.
Utah
Dodge Avenger
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Gilbert said this business told him what was wrong with his vehicle.

TH
Tanner H.
Huntington, UT
Volkswagen New Beetle
03/08/2019
Honest ans great services!
I am highly satisfied of the results from the diagnosis. We didn't know what codes were being thrown, but qe had multiple. They cleared the codes after diagnosing the priblems and they havnt returned back! Will be bringing our other vehicles to them over other shops.

TE
Terrie E.
Nissan Murano
03/05/2019
Took my car in for a road trip check. Very knowlegible and courteous staff.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 03/06/2019

Thanks for the kind words and more so thanks for being my customer. hope all is well with you.

CZ
Charles Z.
Helper, UT
Kia Sorento
03/04/2019
Very knowledgeable and helpful
Easy to work with, friendly people. Experienceed mechanics. Had a great experience.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 03/06/2019

Thanks Charles for the professional comments and kind words, we appreciate you as our customer.  Thanks

TP
Thomas P.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/03/2019
Service is next to none
with Joe and the guys I haven't any worries about whatever work they do
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 03/06/2019

Thanks Thomas what a great customer you are and thanks so much for being my customer, thanks for the kinds words of review.

Molly H.
Salt Lake City, UT
Subaru Outback (Natl)
02/28/2019
Highly recommended.
Joe and his team saved me from further disaster. My Subaru broke down outside of Helper, UT and they fixed my problem. They went beyond the call and stayed until 730pm to put me back on the road. I would recommend them to anyone, anytime. A++, 5* service and, even more importantly, great people and kindness to the anonymous person on the road.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 03/06/2019

Hi Molly by now you have probably forgotten about us so I wanted to thank you for being my customer.  Hope all is well with you and if we can ever serve you again keep us in mind,  Thans again!!