Overall Rating 4.7142886/5Overall Rating 4.7142886/5Overall Rating 4.7142886/5Overall Rating 4.7142886/5rating 4.7142886
Overall Rating 2.0000029/5Overall Rating 2.0000029/5rating 2.0000029rating 2.0000029rating 2.0000029

JR B.
Anderson, MO
Chevrolet Cruze
03/13/2019
Best experience at an auto repair facility,ever!
Being 1200 miles from home and my own tools and facilities,is never a good time to have car trouble. Even less so,when on a tight time restraint. Thanks to Joe and the VERY professional and capable crew at Supreme,my wife and I were back on the road in record time and happy to say,made new friends during the whole experience. Thank you!!!

GG
Gilbert G.
Utah
Dodge Avenger
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Gilbert said this business told him what was wrong with his vehicle.

TH
Tanner H.
Huntington, UT
Volkswagen New Beetle
03/08/2019
Honest ans great services!
I am highly satisfied of the results from the diagnosis. We didn't know what codes were being thrown, but qe had multiple. They cleared the codes after diagnosing the priblems and they havnt returned back! Will be bringing our other vehicles to them over other shops.

TE
Terrie E.
Nissan Murano
03/05/2019
Took my car in for a road trip check. Very knowlegible and courteous staff.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 03/06/2019

Thanks for the kind words and more so thanks for being my customer. hope all is well with you.

CZ
Charles Z.
Helper, UT
Kia Sorento
03/04/2019
Very knowledgeable and helpful
Easy to work with, friendly people. Experienceed mechanics. Had a great experience.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 03/06/2019

Thanks Charles for the professional comments and kind words, we appreciate you as our customer.  Thanks

TP
Thomas P.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/03/2019
Service is next to none
with Joe and the guys I haven't any worries about whatever work they do
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 03/06/2019

Thanks Thomas what a great customer you are and thanks so much for being my customer, thanks for the kinds words of review.

Molly H.
Salt Lake City, UT
Subaru Outback (Natl)
02/28/2019
Highly recommended.
Joe and his team saved me from further disaster. My Subaru broke down outside of Helper, UT and they fixed my problem. They went beyond the call and stayed until 730pm to put me back on the road. I would recommend them to anyone, anytime. A++, 5* service and, even more importantly, great people and kindness to the anonymous person on the road.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 03/06/2019

Hi Molly by now you have probably forgotten about us so I wanted to thank you for being my customer.  Hope all is well with you and if we can ever serve you again keep us in mind,  Thans again!!

Ryan M.
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Ryan said he would recommend this business for service.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 03/06/2019

Thanks Ryan for the reccomend and hope you get the Ford running, let us know if you need any further help.

BJ
Brandi J.
Nissan Rogue
02/26/2019
Waste of time and money
Took our vehicle in and fully explained the issue that was happening with the transmission when driving it hard through canyons. We were told that it sounded like a chain slipping. Communication with my ex (who was the financially responsible party) was that upon arrival the check engine light was on, there was a knocking noise, the car was in limp mode, and that it read two codes indicating the need for a $100-$200 test for the speed sensors -none of these were actually true and SURPRISE, the test came back that the sensors were fine. The only dashboard indicator that was on when we dropped our vehicle off was from a faulty tire pressure sensor and there was NOT a check engine light on OR a knocking noise. Now, just barely over 100 miles after picking the vehicle up from them (all city driving miles), our transmission has completely gone out. We went from only having an occasional issue when driving through canyons to having a completely dead vehicle after city driving and needing a new transmission. Coincidence? I don't think so. Save yourself time and money and take your vehicle elsewhere.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 03/06/2019

Hi Brandi, thanks for taking time to talk to me back on the 27th of February to help me communicate with you about your frustrations.  In as much as I have not heard from you since I felt it necessary to respond to this concern in writting.   We try very hard to meet our customers expectation each and every time, and I am truly sorry to have failed in this case with you.  We spent an hour trying to replicate the problem while your vehicle was here, the only thing we could find was a low voltage problem, that could have been at the root of the complaint, which we corrected for you at no additional cost from the diagnosis.  We drove the car 40 miles as well and still had no failure, so it is very difficult to second guess the repair in this type of sinareo.  I once again appreciate you kind text response to us, and only hope you resolve your problem with this vehicle in a equitable way, if we can help you in any please know we are willing and ready to keep you running safe and reliable.  Thanks again for taking time to talk to me about this issue.

JJ

Barbara S.
East Carbon, UT
Jeep Liberty
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Barbara said the staff provided good service. They were professional, courteous, and helpful.

Brian H.
Basalt, CO
02/19/2019
Great Follow Through
We broke down recently just south of Price and were then towed to Supreme Muffler and Brake. We didn't know anybody in Price and were directed to Supreme by AAA. While Joe was a little gruff at first, he came through in spades with getting us back on the road safely. He was very honest with the billing and was genuinely concerned with how the car was doing after we left the shop. Would highly recommend Joe and his company.
Joe P., owner from Supreme Muffler & Brake responded on 02/19/2019

Brian

Thank you for the great review, First let me say I am glad you were able to finish your weekend as you inteded to and sincerely hope you enjoyed the Mueseum in Price, also very glad the vehilce ran well for you and that I was able to get to know you while you were here as our customer.  Thanks again for the kind words and great review hope to see you agian if you ever need us.  Thanks for being my customer.

Jerry F.
Honda Ridgeline
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Jerry said the business does great work.

Merrill S.
Castle Dale, UT
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Merrill said the staff was easy to work with.

MN
Matt N.
02/13/2019
I was extremely satisfied with the service provided and the understanding shown to me by the mechanics involved!
Initially Joe gave me a overview of the work, but when I decided to chase down the product, and ask Joe to rate the kit, when I received it, he agreed. Finally I chased down the kit and ordered it. When I got the kit, I immediately went to Joe's place and asked him to look it over. After he gave the kit his blessing, I asked when it could be installed, and he gave me a brief estimate of the time required. I then asked about an appointment. Overall I was extremely satisfied by the professionalism and demeanor of the people involved in installing the "drop kit" to my Toyota. I would absolutely recommend this business to anyone who needs something done to their vehicle.

TP
Thomas P.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/07/2019
Joe and his team
Joe and his team at supreme muffler and brake have been awesome to work with. I have 2 older vehicles and these guys are honest dependable in all cases, with both vehicles Joe not only listens to what you experience with your vehicle and gives great and assured advice. Very pleased with Supreme Muffler and Brake!

Cody H.
Scranton, UT
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Cody said that the place was extremely courteous and helpful.

CA
CHRIS A.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/22/2019
Quality work
Out of the last ten years Joe's shop done great work and will work with you if your having financial problems thanks again Joe and staff

BW
Betty W.
Nissan Rogue
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Betty said they have expert service.

LR
Larry R.
Helper, UT
Nissan Versa
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Larry said the business has good people there, and they explained everything to him and only fixed what needed to be done.