Overall Rating 3.9999971/5Overall Rating 3.9999971/5Overall Rating 3.9999971/5rating 3.9999971rating 3.9999971
Overall Rating 2.21429/5Overall Rating 2.21429/5rating 2.21429rating 2.21429rating 2.21429

Rebecca W.
Utica, MI
2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
07/14/2018 Category: Service
The service was just good. I don't like not being greeted when I pull into the service area.

Ray H.
Bardstown, KY
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Long-time Customer
Swope Hyundai employees are always cheerful and helpful. When we take our cars in for service or repairs, the work is done effectively, timely and at a fair price.

James R.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Swope Hyundia
Service was great and friendly staff
Tony D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

James,
Thank you for the great score. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

LD
Larry D.
Vine Grove, KY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/12/2018 Category: Service
First My car started jerking , as well when at a stop light, it had no gumption and was slow to acclerate , That was very concerning as it has a turbo engine. Then , as I tried to accelerate from a dead stop , the RPM went to 4 at 30 mph !! Finally, the check Engine light came on, at that point I knew I needed to take it immediately to the dealership.
They helped calm me down as I had my three young grandchildren with me. It was 95 degrees and humid. . My family were out of the state for a funeral, I had no recourse to retrieve the car.

They were very courteous and took us home in Vine Grove. , as well as picking it up 2 days later.
Fortunately it was a warranted spark plug, and no cost to me.
Professionals all the way. Very reassuring, I felt confident. Thank you Swope Hyundai!
Tony D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Larry,
I am very happy to hear that our staff took great care of you. I want to thank you for taking the time to write your review and for the five star rating.

BC
Bill C.
2004 Hyundai Elantra
07/11/2018 Category: Service
On time done right
Well done. All service completed and received call when available. Thx for great job!
Tony D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Bill,
Thank you for the five star rating. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

Roy W.
07/04/2018 Category: Service
2018 Staff
great, communicative staff.
Tony D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Roy,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review and for the five star rating. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

RL
Robert L.
Fort Knox, KY
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Pod of water 2013 Hyundai Genesis coupe
The service and personnel at Swope are the best, but this problem still has no solution
Tony D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Robert,
Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

SN
Stephanie N.
Corydon, IN
2016 Hyundai Veloster
06/26/2018 Category: Service
The staff
The only complaint I have is trying to set up a service by telephone. I have never received a call back when I leave a message for the service department, other than that, you guys are fantastic.
Tony D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

Stephanie,
Thank you for the five star rating and the great feedback.

James D.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/26/2018 Category: Service
5 STAR SERVICE!
Swope Hyundai in E-town are great.
I was able to get an oil change and tire rotation on my Santa Fe and was a short wait till it was done.
The service team is great!
Thanks guys for your 5 STAR SERVICE!
Tony D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

James,
Thank you for the five star rating and your feedback. We all appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

06/25/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
I found setting up the appointment to be quick and easy. The service rep was friendly and helpful.
Tony D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

Thank you taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

06/21/2018 Category: Service
Not cool to shut door in your face
Poor customer service.
Tony D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and for your detailed feedback. I am sorry for the problems your experience during your last service visit. We appreciate your business and feel free to contact me directly to discuss your concerns. Thank you.

Irvington, KY
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
Awesome awesome
Tony D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for the five star rating. We look forward to your next service visit.

Marion P.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/14/2018 Category: Service
excellent customer service
I am always treated politely and with courtesy. Any work that needs to be performed is explained in detail and layman's terms so I am clear as to what needs to be done and why. I typically wait while service is performed and the work is done as expeditiously as possible.
Tony D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

Marion,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to your next service visit.

RJ
Richard J.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Great service and technicians
Service reps are friendly and understanding, and the technicians really work on finding the issues!!!
Tony D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

Richard,

AH
Alan H.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Always the best
Everything done to perfection..Kudos to Al.

Alan,
Thanks for the great score. Alaways a pleasure to do business with you.

Mike G.
Vine Grove, KY
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Same problem, different day.
I took my car back in to the shop because I was having the same rattling noise when I would hit my brakes. Last year they told me it was fixed but clearly it was not. When I got my alignment last year, apparently the tie rod on my passenger side wasn’t tightening, which ended up messing up the rotors and the belt by the tire broke. So I am lucky nothing worse happened to me or my car. This should have not happened, so I had to get my rotors fixed and buy a new tire. They didn’t even have my appointment in the computer... what a joke. I’ll never go back.

Mike,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business and detailed feedback. I am sorry about the problems you had in our service department. Please contact me directly and give me the opportunity to resolve this conern.

Dodd C.
Junior
Junior is great to work with. Very hardworking. He does more work than the rest of the service writers put together.

Dodd,
Junior appreciates the kind words and enjoys working with you. thank you for the five star rating and we look forward to your next service visit.

LD
Laurel D.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Co
Good Service
Mark was very concerned with making sure my
A/C was working and he was able to clarify my maintenance schedule.

Laurel,
Thank you for you feedback and the five star rating. We appreciate your business.

Leitchfield, KY
2005 Hyundai Tucson
Friendly service
Check in was simple. Staff very friendly. Job was completed in a timely manner.
Tony D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

YA
Yinusa A.
Brandenburg, KY
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding customer service
My car was finishex in time as promised

Yinusa,