4.6

Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

jamie m.
06/30/2020
price change
wow 2 different trucks on website with a price and soon as i call and say im interested in a test drive the price on one went up $500. and the second truck went up almost $4000. and it was blamed on someone putting it in computer wrong. if you are putting a price on your website maybe you should stand by it. i bought 3 cars there over the years i guess that will never happen again

CJ
Cedric J.
2006 Hyundai Azera
06/28/2020 Category: Service
That Nikki Parsons, is my Service Advisor and she is the BEST at it!!!!!
I had a wonderful experience at Swope Hyundai in Elizabethtown KY., on June 19, 2020. I would like to give a Special thanks to my wonderful Service Advisor NIKKI PARSONS, very professional, pleasant to talk to, and proficient at her job. I hope that the Swope Family, is proud to have such an intelligent and dedicated employee that I think should be rewarded for the level of expertise with seasonal experience. I hope that every time I get anyone of my vehicles service at Swope Hyundai, that Nikki Parsons will be there as my Service Advisor, and I will feel at home. Because I know she will do an excellent job and explain everything in a professional courtesy manner. I have been purchasing and having my vehicles service at Swope Hyundai since 1996. This is best experience I have ever encounter since being at the service department or purchasing a vehicle. Nikki Parsons, I thank you for all that you do and you are one of a kind. They need more Service Advisor's like you!!!!!
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

Cedric,
Thank you for the wonderful comments about Nikki. We are very proud  to have her as a part of our team. We look forward to handling all of you future service needs. Also, remeber you can request Nikki during your next service visit.

Alqua S.
06/19/2020 Category: Service
QI charging
Mundy was such a help! She saved me at least an hour of my time showing me how to turn on my QI charger (I got a new phone). As always customer service was excellent.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 06/23/2020

Alqua,
Thank you for the five star rating! I am glad that Mundy was able to help you out. We are very happy to have her as part of our team. We also appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you againg during your next service vist.

Michael G.
2013 Hyundai Equus
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Service Dept
Great service, technicians Rep explained my car's issue well so that could understand
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 06/23/2020

Michael,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We hope to see you again soon and give you a five star experience. We appreciate your business!

Ray H.
Bardstown, KY
06/08/2020 Category: Service
Great experience
Great experience as always at this location.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 06/09/2020

Ray,
Thank you for taking the time to complete your review and for the great score. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

2017 Hyundai Veloster
05/31/2020 Category: Service
Customer service is always satisfactory
Repair took to long for the minimal damage that was sustained to the vehicle
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 06/02/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete your review. I am sorry for the problems the body shop had with your car. We appreciate your business and lok forward to your next service visit.

SI
Son I.
05/27/2020 Category: Service
Service was reasonably quick and price was good.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 05/28/2020

Son,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review and for the great score. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

LA
Luwanna A.
Hodgenville, KY
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/19/2020 Category: Service
The service Dept team is by far the best part of this dealership.
Always friendly, thorough and took great care to do things correctly.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 05/26/2020

Luwanna,
Thank you for the great comments and score. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

AP
Alyce P.
05/18/2020 Category: Service
Swopw Hyundai Service
I purchase my 2018 Hyundai Tucson in April 2018. I have always been pleased with the sales and service. A female sales person even came to my residence in the past winter at 6 pm on a Saturday to review an issue I had with an oil leak.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 05/19/2020

Alyce,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review and for the five star rating. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

Joe K.
05/15/2020 Category: Service
Door Welcome Lights
The welcome lights in the front doors were not working. They found the problem, parts were ordered and installed to my satisfaction. Lights are working perfectly. They have all the safety factors in place for our safety. Masks. Hand sanitizer. Good job.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 05/18/2020

Joe,

BP
Brian P.
2011 Hyundai Elantra Touring
05/13/2020 Category: Service
I am pleased with my outcome.
The contact with Swope Hyundai started out rocky due to issues with the phone system during the COVID-19 epidemic. Once we were able to move past those issues we were able to resolve any prior issues and set up purchase of a new car.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 05/13/2020

Brian,
Thank you for taking the time to completed your survey. We have resolved the phone issue. Ican assure you that you should not experience this the next time you call. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

CR
Christopher R.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/07/2020 Category: Service
Quick Service
I had I issue with my keys and that fixed it right away. Thank you!
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 05/11/2020

Christopher,
Thank you for taking the time to comlete your review and for the five star rating. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

RP
Roderick P.
2013 Hyundai Accent
04/30/2020 Category: Service
I enjoy messing with the guys having a fun conversation
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 05/05/2020

Roderick,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review and for the five-star rating. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

SP
Steve P.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/30/2020 Category: Service
Easy to Schedule
With many was to schedule your service, it's super easy to use Swope Hyundai service department. Junior is always very courteous and work was done very quickly.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 05/05/2020

Steve,

Fort Knox, KY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/23/2020 Category: Service
Service personnel
Al is a great service technician. Knowledgeable and courteous. He provides the best advice to maintain my vehicle updated.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 04/27/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete your review and for the five star rating. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.