4.6

Overall Rating 4.1999956/5Overall Rating 4.1999956/5Overall Rating 4.1999956/5Overall Rating 4.1999956/5rating 4.1999956
Overall Rating 2.16/5Overall Rating 2.16/5rating 2.16rating 2.16rating 2.16

LD
Laurel D.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Swope Hyundai provides good solid service to my 5 year old car! No complaints. Fair prices!
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Laurel,
Thank you for the feedback and five star rating. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

LZ
Lon Z.
Upton, KY
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
This has to be one of the best dealers that I have ever done business with. They always make you feel at home and that you really matter
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Lon,
Thank you for your feedback and the five star rating. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

AH
Alan H.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/08/2019 Category: Service
The best
You guys have it together. Thanks
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Alan,
Than you for the feedback and the five star rating.We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service vist.

Dodd C.
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Good people.
They always do a good job. That is why I go there. Tony, Nikki, and Jr are like family. Highly recommend. Been going there for 7 years.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Dodd,
Thank you for the great feedback and the five star rating. We appreciate your business and look forward service visit.

PF
Phyllis F.
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Sonata maintenance
Swope treats you with respect and works quickly and gets you in and out without difficulty nice waiting room
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Phyllis,
Thank you for your feedback and the 5 star rating. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

RJ
Robert J.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/22/2019 Category: Service
IMPRESSIVE
From start to the Finish excellent customer service!! As I pulled up to the door, there was a sign stating to honk for service. I didn’t have a chance to honk because the door rises and I was swiftly directed in. Prompt, professional and treated with the respect put me at ease. You all a absolutely great!!
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019

Robert,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review and for the great score. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

Vine Grove, KY
2015 Hyundai Accent
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service.
The service department is very friendly and is there when you have questions to ask.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

RP
Robert P.
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Swipe is I think the best all around dealership, and service center. Prices were very reasonable. Great customer service. I recommend anyone to go there for your needs.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 10/16/2019

Robert,
Thank you for the great comments and five star rating. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

Charles B.
Elk Horn, KY
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai is GREAT
Great product and great service,,,,,,you definitely stand by your product and that’s important
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

Charles,

Cara W.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Making amends
Never have I ever had any person or company go out of their way to make things right with me as a person and a customer. I am not one to usually voice my opinion until I have felt that my dissatisfaction has been an ongoing circumstance, mostly because people tend to display a lack of care about other people's feelings. However, the service team at Swope Hyundai, Al Charlot Jr and Tony Caldwell have proven to me that I do matter as a person and a customer. I also feel more confident in my value as a person that any concerns I may have that I can adress those concerns with rhem without worry of whether or not I will be valued, because I now know they will. Swope Hyundai cares. They will make things right.

Last service with Swope Hyundai
When I first bought my car in 2011, the customer service was great. It has gone down significantly in the last 5 years. I have witnessed the poor leadership that is exibited. Same leaders from when I first bought my car. They were engaging and reapectful with customers. Now it seems like the customer isn't important if the car is no longer new, or the customer doesn't have a big paycheck. Peope are all important and should never be treated less than such.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 10/10/2019

Cara,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business and detailed feedback. I am sorry if we made you feel that youare no longer important to us.
I can assure that we appreciate you and your business. A member from our staff will be reaching out to you. We look forward to your next service visit.

TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

If I can help in the future please contact me directly.

Fort Knox, KY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Services not needed
I want to thank Al (Junior) for honestly assessing the services that my vehicle really needed, thus saving me a great deal of money.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 10/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

Joe K.
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Radio replacement
Hyundai flashed my navigation system via satellite and my date and clock stopped working. After numerous tries at resetting the navigation system, it was decided that a new radio was in order. It is all one system on my model. Radio was replaced under warranty. No scratches dings or dents. Very good work. I have my clock back.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 10/09/2019

Joe,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review.Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

KH
Kathi H.
Muldraugh, KY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Treated better
I got a phone call from Hyundai Dealership in Elizabeth town, i am happy to say i am very satisfied with the dealership and i will be buying another car.

10/05/2019 Category: Service
Treated wrong
I was treated bad.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

Kathi,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business and your detailed feedback. I am sorry for the problems you experienced during your last service visit. Unfortunately, we did not get it right during you last visit. I can assure you that the next time you visit us we will get it right. We look forward to your next service visit with us.

TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

Kathi,
Thank you for the rescore. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

NB
Norma B.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/04/2019 Category: Service
They listen!
I have always found Swope Hyundai to take care of myself and my car to the highest of standards. The Service department are always there for me and listen to everything I say! I am grateful that I have this dealership and the impeccable service department!

Norma,

2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service Center
Just overall not that great.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to right your review. We appreciate your business and detailed feedback. I'm sorry for the the problem you experienced during your last service visit.
I can assure you the next time we will get you an appoint right away. We look forward to your next service visit with us.

RJ
Richard J.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Reps
Jr did a great job reconciling the service issues and excellent service as the mediator between the customer and the parts manager as well did the sales manager!

Richard,
Thank you for the feedback and great score. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

09/30/2019 Category: Service
Good Communication
The service members keep you well informed about the services they will be performing.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for the great score and feedback. We appreciate your business and lok forward to your next service.

Sharon C.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
09/15/2019 Category: Service
Great all around Service
Maintenance service is always on point gets you in and out in a timely manner. Great customer service employees always greet you with a friendly Smile.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

Sharon,

James D.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Easy in and Out
I really like the ease of scheduling service and the reminders via email and or text.
Great service and comfortable waiting area!
Thanks Swope Hyundai of Elizabethtown, KY.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

James,
Thank you for the great comments and the five start rating. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

Maria C.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service!! Always and fast
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 09/06/2019

Maria,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review and the five stars. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.