Overall Rating 3.9999971/5Overall Rating 3.9999971/5Overall Rating 3.9999971/5rating 3.9999971rating 3.9999971
Overall Rating 2.21429/5Overall Rating 2.21429/5rating 2.21429rating 2.21429rating 2.21429

LC
Lorna C.
Harned, KY
2017 Hyundai Accent
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Everyone was very polite and professional.
I was very pleased with the service.
Tony D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Lorna,
Thank you for the five star rating. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

MT
Mary T.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
The staff is attentive and eager to assist
I enjoy business here.
Tony D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Mary,
Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry that we did not communicate reguarly with you concerning the status of your part. I can assure you we will not experience this again. Thank you.

AV
Anthony V.
Louisville, KY
11/07/2018 Category: Service
The staff are always very friendly and helpful always take the extra time to make you feel welcome
Tony D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Anthony,
Thank you taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

Rineyville, KY
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Incompetent mechanic
Went for a simple oil change and they returned my car without tightening the oil plug and the car was leaking oil all over the underneath of my car and leaked puddles of oil all over my concrete driveway. Although they cleaned up everything under my car and tighten up the oil drain plug no other compensation was given or offered. When ask about cleaning all the oil and oil stains on my concrete driveway I was advised I could go out and buy stuff and clean it up. Guess it’s my fault and responsibility to pay more money and waste more of my time because of them and their incompetence. I usually have good service and experiences with them and although people can make mistakes they handled the problem horrible and it was very disappointing especially since it was a simple oil change.
Tony D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business and you detailed feedback. I'm sorry for the problems your experience.
I can assure you that we will take care of this. We look forward to your next service visit with us.
If you have any concerns with us in the future, please contact me directly.
Thanks,

SP
Steven P.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
It’s great to be able to schedule service via the car, phone app, or on line. Service was fast and completely without any problems.
Tony D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

Steven,
Thank you for the feedback and the five star rating. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

SR
Scott R.
Bowling Green, KY
10/31/2018
Dirty Car
This makes the fourth car we have purchased in the last 4 months. All four of those cars came from different dealerships (paid cash for all but one). Granted all dealerships handle their customers differently, but it is those little things that customers remember.

The purchase we made from Swope was for a 2006 Hyundai Sonata with 109,000 miles. I understand that these care over 100,000 miles are sold as is. With that being said, every dealership I purchased vehicles from over these last four months made sure that the car was freshly washed, vacuumed on the inside, and a full tank of gas. When it comes to recommending a dealership that provides the customer with that little extra Swope failed at that. My father was with me and asked about a small pickup truck. The salesman just kind of brushed him off. He did not take my fathers name or contact information. Little did he know my father plans on purchasing a truck within the next 2 weeks. Not only that, but he pays only cash.
Tony D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

Scott,
Thank you for your detailed feedback. I am sorry for the problems you experienced during your recent vehicle purchase. I am passing your feedback on to the General Sales Manager.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Reliable cars
This is 2 nd Santa Fee and the last the first one blew up so they gave me a good deal on this one but its not much better by the looks.
Tony D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

I am sorry for the problems you experienced with getting a loaner vehicle. We have since added more loaners to our progam to help assist our customers. We look forward to your next service visit.
If you have any concerns in the future please, call me directly.

R W.
Vine Grove, KY
10/23/2018
correction
I meant each tire lost air.
Tony D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

R W,
Please see visit the following link it explains the effect that ambient air tempature has on tire pressures. https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tiretech/techpage.jsp?techid=73

Rebecca W.
Utica, MI
2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
10/23/2018 Category: Service
The customer representative is always kind and helpful. The only issue I had is that after the nitrogen was added to my tires each one lost are for the next four days.
Tony D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

Rebecca,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Please visit the link below. It helps explain the changes in ambient air tempature and how it changes tire pressures. https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tiretech/techpage.jsp?techid=73  We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

Michael and Judy W.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
10/17/2018
No pressure and customer friendly.
We experienced our best car buying experience at Swope Hyundai in our many years of purchasing cars. There was no pressure from Mark Grier, our salesman and Brandon Marker, Finance Manager to purchase our new 2019 Santa Fe SEL. We felt like friends when we left with our new car to travel home to Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Tony D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Micheal and Judy,
Thank you for sharing your car buying experience and the kind comments. We appreciate your business.

James W.
Summersville, KY
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Clean and great people

James,
Thank you taking the time to write your review and the five star rating. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant
Average
Tony D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Your input is very important to us. We appreciate your business and lok forward to your next service visit.

Shepherdsville, KY
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Auto Service
Did not provide service as they that was I was told would be done.
Tony D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business and detailed feedback. I'm sorry for the problems your experienced during your last service visit.
I can assure you that this corncern will be corrected.
If you have concerns in the future please contact me directly.
Thanks,

SN
Stephanie N.
Corydon, IN
2016 Hyundai Veloster
10/06/2018 Category: Service
The quality of the service and the professional way I am treated.

Stephanie,
Thank you for the great score. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

Johnny C.
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
10/04/2018 Category: Service
PRICE TO HIGH FOR LITTLE WORK DONE
SHOULD BE A COMPLETE SERVICE.. THAT WAS AN EXPENSIVE OIL AND FILTER CHANGE PLUS INSPECTION. BUT NO TIRE SERVICE.
Tony D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

Johnny,
Thanks for your feedback.We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service. If you have any further concerns you can contact me directly. Thank you.

TT
Terry T.
Boston, KY
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Good vehicles & service.
Well pleased with service advisor, Mark Cottingham.
Tony D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

Terry,

GB
Gretta B.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Will always take my Hyundai back.They were very professional and thorough
Tony D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 10/04/2018

Gretta,
Thank you for the five star rating and feedback. We look forward to your next service visit.

Sonora, KY
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Scheduled service
Dealership should be more upfront about cost of service.
Tony D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you for taking the time to gives us your feedback. Please give me a call. I would like to discuss this mater in more detail with you. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

CJ
Christopher J.
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Swope Hyundai Service Department
Customer service was great but after oil change next day engine light came on took it back in and had it looked at took about 15 minutes fixed it and by the time I got home 3 tires were below recommend tire pressure which triggered the sensor. Attention to detail on the check list when servicing vehicles should be doubled checked.
Tony D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

Christopher,
Thank you for the feedback. We will share this with our staff. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

Dodd C.
09/25/2018 Category: Service
fix circulation problem.
It took a couple of trips but they got my car fixed. Mark and Junior are great to work with. Junior is the best customer service person I have every worked with. Also good service manager.
Tony D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 09/27/2018

Dodd,
As always we appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.