EC
EFEREN C.
01/03/2021
Clean and safe!
I extend my thanks and gratitude to Tasker’s Automotive Center.. to a job well done. Bravo Zulu.
You are amazing Mac and your all stuff.
More power to you and God Bless!
Regards,
Efren C.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 01/21/2021

i wish that I had some way to give back to you such good thoughts and words, you make us feel good inside and out with your kind remarks, god bless you and your family as well
mac

Chevrolet Cutaway
12/30/2020
They stand behind their work
Taskers is 100 percent honest on their estimates, and they staND behind their work.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 01/21/2021

Thanks Barry, appreciate your kind remarks and appreciate your guidance to a 5 star by giving me a hint as to why a 4 star, that is how I navigate my business with help from good clients such as your sllf.

ZB
Zoe B.
El Cajon, CA
Volvo XC60
12/23/2020 Category: Service
Zoe said the business provided a complicated service she needed done to her vehicle.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 12/24/2020

THNAK YOU ZOE, APPRECIATE THE GOOD WORDS

Ryan S.
California
INFINITI G35 Coupe
12/15/2020 Category: Service
Ryan said it's a good business.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 12/24/2020

THANKS RYAN, APPRECIATE TAKING THE TIME TO REVIEW US AND A 5 STAR, HOPE WE CAN DO BETTER FOR YOU NEXT TIME.

FO
Friedel O.
Sun City, CA
Acura MDX
12/05/2020 Category: Service
Friedel said everything was outstanding and it was excellent service.

THANKS FRIEDEL, APPRECIATE THE GOOD WORDS

EC
EFEREN C.
12/02/2020
A safe place and comfortable
Tasker’s Automotive center is very reliable place you can count on.Anytime I brought my car for repair I’m so happy because I feel safe and comfortable.They always did a great job.
Mac, thank you very much for all the service you always provide for me and to my daughter. You’re awesome. Highly recommended to all.
Regards,
Efren C.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 12/08/2020

thank you Eferen, you are one of a kind, great to hear your comments, they go right to the heart,

MA
Michelle A.
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Michelle said she is very happy with them. They are very friendly and do a good job. They don't try to upsell her on things she doesn't need. They work with her on preventative care for her vehicle.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 12/08/2020

Thanks Michelle, appreciate your vote of confidence and yoy know that we'll always be there for you.

JILL G.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2020
Very friendly, professional and helpful automotive shop. They are thorough. I've only taken my car there one time for service as we are new to the area and feel comfortable taking my car again for service!
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 11/13/2020

Thank you Jill, appreciate the good words and taking the time to give us a review, that is how we navigate our business, comments from customers are like a steering wheel in a car, thanks for your contributing and we'll always be there for you.

RN
ROBERT N.
11/12/2020
I just had my Toyota Tacoma serviced at Taskers. Automotive. I was in and out in 15 minutes with my oil changed. These guys are fantastic.I highly recommend Mac and his crew for all your auto needs. I have been a customer for over 35 years. They have always taken care of me and my fleet and will continue to be my go to auto shop.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 11/13/2020

Thanks Robert I really appreciate you and all the business you have given me over the last 35 years( we just announced how old we are), you know that my crew will always be there for you.

IW
Ian W.
California
Buick LeSabre
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Ian said good service diagnostic tests overpriced but still good service.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 11/13/2020

Thank you Ian, appreciate taking the time and give us a review.

STEVE B.
Oceanside, CA
Chevrolet Cutaway
10/01/2020
5 🌟 SERVICE at A 5 STAR PRICE$
5 Stars, all the way!!! Mac and crew went over and above the call of duty. Would use them every time...
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 10/05/2020

THANK YOU STEVE AND KIM, APPRCIATE YOUR KIND WORDS AND WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU.

FK
FRANK K.
Fallbrook, CA
Dodge Dart
09/30/2020
Friendly, fast, truthful
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 10/01/2020

Thanks Frank for your endorsement, appreciate the review

AY
Aram Y.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Aram said this facility is the best and he has an excellent relation with the staff.

THANKS ARAM, APPRECIATE YOUR VOTE OF CONFIDENCE

Mchael L.
Bonsall, CA
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Michael said the visit went as expected.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 09/25/2020

Thanks Michael, was a pleasure providing you services

SJ
STEVE J.
09/12/2020
Excellent work, reliable, pleasant staff
As always, Mac and his team of mechanics showed that it's always a good choice to bring ones vehicle to Taskers. Quality work done in timely fashion with reasonable prices, and pleasant staff.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 09/25/2020

Thanks Steve, we really would not be without fantastic customers like you.
mac