MK
MATTHEW/SHARON K.
08/25/2020
Trust Worthy Service
When we bring our Ford Fusion in for regular service we have never felt that Taskers has tried to upsell their service. Almost every time we leave the shop with only the original service request Work being performed. 25+ year customer.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 08/26/2020

THANK YOU MATT AND SHARON, OVER THE LAST 25 YEAR PLUS, HAVE ALWAYS HAD THE PLEASURE OF SEEING YOU AND PROVIDE AUTO CARE FOR YOU, WISH HAD A LOT MORE CUSTOMERS LIKE YOU.

CR
Chris R.
California
08/20/2020 Category: Service
Chris said the staff ordered the part quickly and finished the work in a timely manner.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 08/21/2020

Thanks Chris, appreciate your vote of confidence,

Scion tC
08/16/2020
service
Usually get good customer service here. Initial greeting was not very friendly but follow up calls throughout the day were better. None of the employees were wearing masks which was required of customers to enter the business according to a sign in the front. I would have appreciated the staff wearing masks at this time.
Good service on my car though, we will be back.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 08/21/2020

Thanks Diane for your review, I appologize that the staff was not wearing properly needed masks and they have been put on notice for violating the rules.
I appreciate your comments and my clients are who help me navigate my business so thank you for playing a roll in it.
we'd always be here for you.
Mac

TP
TYRON P.
07/28/2020
Professional Service, quick turnaround.
Tasker's Automotive took care of an A1 maintenance service on my Honda. I'm more than satisfied with the work; car drives great. Taskers Auotmotive is on the list of AAA Approved Auto Repair Facilities.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 07/29/2020

THNKA TYRON, APPRECIATE YOU TAKING THE TIME TO DO A WONDERFULL REVIEW LIKE THIS.

RICK C.
07/28/2020
I highly recommend Tasker’s over any of the dealerships to take your car. They do it all and are very reliable and honest. Thank you, Max.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 07/28/2020

I TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS AND ENDORSEMENT SPECIALLY FROM A RETIVELY NEW 2020 CUSTOMER
YOU ARE WHAT WE ARE HERE FOR.

EO
Enrique O.
07/27/2020 Category: Service
Enrique said Mark is pretty good.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 07/28/2020

thanks enrique, appreciate the good words, i navigate my business through the customer's eyes, so please give me some guidance as to what i should do to improve so that i can get a 5 star review.

WK
WES K.
Pontiac Bonneville
07/16/2020
Only FREE Starbucks next door could be better!
Have been taking my mother's car here for a few months getting things done because we both really like her 17 yr old car and want it to stay healthy. At 60 yrs old, I have experienced many shops, most of which were less than 3 stars in every area. That is why I take the time to show my appreciation by writing this review. Honesty, efficiency, respect and friendliness are just too rare in an auto shop these days for me not to be impressed. Mac and his team are a pleasant surprise indeed!
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 07/16/2020

Wow Wes, I am truly honored for receiving such kind words, withiut you there is no us, we really appreciate you business and kindness,
Mac

JN
JACK N.
Nissan Frontier
07/10/2020
They offer dependable service with experienced technicians.
I had a technical problem with my air conditioner. It took some brain storming but Mack and Mat solved the problem. My truck air conditioning is working great. Many thanks to the Tasker’s team.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 07/14/2020

THANKS JACK I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU TAKING THE TIME AND GIVE US A REVIEW AND A NICE ONE AT THAT.

07/10/2020
Problem was fixed
Thank you for fixing the problem with the rear door and for being friendly and giving a great service.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 08/21/2020

Thank you for the opportunity of fixing your car.

David H.
Mercury Mountaineer
06/29/2020 Category: Service
David said they always do a good job.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 06/30/2020

THANKS DAVID, APPRECIATE THE GOOD WORDS'

DAN M.
Bonsall, CA
Nissan Frontier 2WD
06/21/2020
Nice people
Glad they can accommodate on Saturday as it’s the only day for me
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 06/30/2020

HI DAN, APPRECIATE TAKING THE TIME TO GIVE US A REVIEW, I NAVIGATE MY BUSINESS WITH MY CLIENTS COMMENTS AND SINCE YOU GAVE ME A 4 OUT OF 5, DO YOU MIND SHARING AS TO WHAT IT TAKES TO GET A 5 STAR, IT WOULD HELP ME A GREAT DEAL.
THANKS

John R.
Nissan Frontier 4WD
06/17/2020 Category: Service
John said the staff provide excellent service, they are polite, quick and they answered his questions right away .
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 06/22/2020

THANKS JOHN, APPRECIATE THE GOOD WORDS AND TAKING THE TIME TO GIVE A REVIEW

TP
TYRON P.
06/15/2020
Friendly, professional service.
Friendly, professional service. Gated compound in case they need to keep your car overnight.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 06/15/2020

THANKS TY, APPRECIATE YOUR KIND WORDS, WE ARE HERE FOR YOU.

KL
KAREN L.
Bonsall, CA
06/12/2020
Best Service EVER!! As Always
My deepest appreciation to Mac & Matt for once again taking care of all of our family cars for the past 20+years. One stop shopping, professional never a problem scheduling an appointment. I never have to worry no matter the age of the vehicles.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 06/12/2020

WOW KAREN, DON'T KNOW HOW TO THANK YOU FOR SUCH A WONDERFUL REVIEW, I SHARED IT WITH THE CREW AND GAVE THEM A PAD ON THE SHOULDERS ALONG WITH THEIR FAVORITE LUNCH, WE WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU.

Bob S.
06/10/2020
MBZ and Blazer Service
Mac and his crew are the best. Always very professional and honest. I have been taking all three of my cars there for 20 years. I have never had a complaint about their workmanship or price. Thanks again Mac! See you next time.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 06/11/2020

BOB, WE ARE TRULY HONORED AND BLESSED TO HAVE A CLIENT LIKE YOU, WE APPRECIATE YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS.