Overall Rating 4.70588/5Overall Rating 4.70588/5Overall Rating 4.70588/5Overall Rating 4.70588/5rating 4.70588
Overall Rating 2.26471/5Overall Rating 2.26471/5rating 2.26471rating 2.26471rating 2.26471

SG
Steve G.
Carmel, IN
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Poor service
Took over 2 hours for basic oil change and tire rotation. Did not even check in my fluid leak which I requested of them
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealership get better. I will be reaching out to you to see if I can help.

Service Manager Terry Lee  Hyundai and Genesis

LG
Lavanta G.
07/20/2019 Category: Service
Employees are not honest
Employee back my car on the curve scratched my wheel and didn't say anything
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 07/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealership get better. I am sorry to hear that your last visit to service did not go as planned. I will be reaching out to you to see if I can help.

Service manager Terry Lee Hyundai and Genesis
3176747432

DF
Donny F.
Anderson, IN
2016 Hyundai Veloster
07/09/2019 Category: Service
5 MONTHS, I HAD TO CALL TO GET UPDATES, WAS TOLD CAR WAS FIXED 3 TIMES.
read title.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 07/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealership get better. I am sorry to hear your last visit did not go as planned. I will be reaching out to you to see if I can help in any way.

jbroaddus@terrylee.ocm
3176747432

AH
Audra H.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Taking Care of the Issue
Per Speaking to Jason Broaddus, he advised me that he would fix my issues and for me to drop my vehicle off in the morning, This has made me so happy that they are going to fix my problems with the car. He had been trying to reach me but I was in the hospital but he has made good on his word. Thank You Mr. Jason Broaddus & the Hyundai team

05/22/2019 Category: Service
Travis, Clint, Corey
Until my TPS and Radio are not fixed I hate Hyundai. I will never refer anyone to you. I still have not heard from owner
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealship get better.

I have tried to reach out to you to see if I can help with this problem please call me at your earliest convivence.

John W.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe X
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Service Manager Solves Customer Issues!
We were in dispute with the service department regarding our pre-paid oil changes and tire rotations on our purchased Hyundai. After raising the issue, the service manager reached out (to us) and resolved the issue with a simple solution that demonstrated customer-driven attitude and action.

Thank you Terry Lee Hyundai Service Department! Keep up the good work!

04/08/2019 Category: Service
Beware - they will take your money for pre-paid oil changes and not honor the service in the future!
We paid Terry Lee Hyundai in the purchase of our 2018 Hyundai Sante Fe $400 for 50,000 miles of oil changes or 10 during the warranty period. We paid for these oil changes in advance and rolled them into the vehicle payment on 01/17/2018.

In December of 2018 our Hyundai was totaled and we purchased a new 2019 Hyundai Sante Fe from a different local dealer as Terry Lee Hyundai would not match or better another deal in town. We did not purchase oil changes in advance with the other dealer as we still had plenty oil changes pre-paid at Terry Lee Hyundai dealership.

Two weeks ago, my wife took our new 2019 Hyundai Sante fe into Terry Lee Hyundai for its first oil change and the dealership told us that they could no longer offer us the oil changes that we pre-paid as it was tied to a different VIN. Really?

We would either like the remainder of our $400 returned or the remainder of our oil changes. This is unethical and absurd treatment of customers and their money. Did I mention that we prepaid for these oil changes? ;-0 So Terry Lee Hyundai gets their money for all future oil changes but then when we the customer comes in to collect on the oil changes we are told we cannot have the oil changes that we paid for?

Buyer-beware of Terry Lee Hyundai!
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to compete the review we will be reaching out to you in the near futire to resolve this issue.

Miguel M.
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Second chance
After the follow up I’m so glad to know that the team tried to do their best to get my car ready. Actually they are going to refund a partial service provided. Let’s see how the team is performing next time. Many thanks to Jason

03/28/2019 Category: Service
Still looking to get my car fixed
Car no fixed properly, delivered late with more problems and pretty late follow up
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 03/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealership get better. I am sorry to hear that your last visit did not go as planned. I will be reaching out to you to see if I can help.

Jeremy D.
Kokomo, IN
2016 Hyundai Veloster
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Failed parts
Came in multiple times for transmission and now failed brake parts this will be the third time
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 12/22/2018

Thank yo for taking the time to take the review your feed back helps our dealership get better. I am sorry to hear about your problems I would like to help you. We will be in contact to see how we can help.
Jason Broaddus Service manager Terry Lee Hyundai and Genesis

Westerville, OH
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/12/2018 Category: Service
I Was Expecting More
I am from out of state and my car broke down in Fishers. Obviously a stressful situation. I had my car towed to Terry Lee and explained my circumstances to the service team. I asked if there was any way for them to do a quick diagnostic so I would know what I'm up against - would I need to extend my stay to be with the car, or rent a car to drive 3.5 hrs home and 3.5 hours back to pick it up? I was treated as just another car coming through the shop and was told they were busy and couldn't look at if for at least another day. Everyone I interacted with was professional, but lacked empathy for my situation. They missed an opportunity to go above and beyond for a loyal Hyundai customer. I'm sure they do good work, but I can't speak to that as I had it towed to another shop.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps are dealership get better.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Review of service
Cory saw that the previous mistakes were rectified and we are now satisfied with the service we received from Terry Lee.

10/08/2018 Category: Service
Poor service
Cory in service did an good job trying to rectify mistakes made by others. He went beyond my expectations in picking up and returning the car to me. However, I did have to follow up on the paperwork afterwards. Besides Cory’s efforts, I feel that others lacked attention to detail. Three days to get two tires plus alignment seems excessive to me.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to take the review your feed back helps our dealership get better. I will be reaching out to you to see if there is any thing we can do to earn your bussiness.

IF
Ivan F.
Anderson, IN
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/15/2018 Category: Service
I feel the part didn't need to be replaced
Vehicle still drove the same after I take it there
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to take the review your feed back helps our dealership get better. I am sorry to hear your last visit did not go as planned. I will be reaching out to you to see how we can resolve your problem.

Servcie Manager Terry Lee Hyundai and Genesis

AF
Andrew F.
2012 Hyundai Accent
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Charged me $750 and didn't fix problem
I wanted a ticking noise coming from the engine. They diagnosed it as the second catalytic converter. I was skeptical that this was the issue. Before signing off on the repair I wanted an assurance that if this didn't fix the problem that I receive a refund. They vaguely siad they would take care of me. Against my gut, I said okay. By the way, there was no indication that he catalytic converter was bad...no CEL and I even took it to a muffler shop and they said it was okay. So, they replaced it and that didn't fix it. So, they replaced it again and that didn't work even after they told me it did but then I took the service manager for a drive and he admitted that it didn't fix the problem. So, they rediagnksed it again and said rod bearing had gone bad and that it needed a new engine. So, having learned my lesson, I took it to two other mechanics who said that there was no bearing knock and that I just needed to clean the intake valves. So, I did that and it worked! No more ticking noise...and it cost me 8 hours of my own time and special parts, cleaner, and other tools. So, I went back in to ask for a refund of $340 for my time and parts but they have not given me the refund yet.

On top if this, they way overfilled my oil even after I specifically told them to be careful of that.

In total, I dropped my car off more than 6 times. Once they had me drop it off and the part wasn't there and another because they needed to drain the oil.

Maybe you go there to have basic warranty work done. But, they are terrible at diagnosing issues. With a little time on the internet and speaking with trusted mechanics who have been around the blocks a few times, I fixed it myself. As it turns out, the problem I had with my car is common for this engine. It's all over the internet forums. How would these mechanics not know?

Terrible. Do. Not. Trust. Unless you have money you'd like to waste.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealership get better. I will be checking on your refund today and reaching out to you. I apologize for the inconvenience.

2016 Hyundai Genesis
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Problem not fixed
See my previous comments.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 06/28/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealership get better. We will work hard to make sure this does not happen agian. Please feel free to reach out to me directly

Mike S.
Noblesville, IN
06/28/2018
My experience with Terry Lee Hyundai in Noblesville Service Department was appalling. It started on May 19 when I came in for an oil change and requested them to fix my driver’s side mirror due to it not rotating anymore and I am still within the warranty. After the technician confirmed it was fixed it stopped working again before I left the dealership so a mirror kit had to be ordered and I would get a call back when the part was in. No call back, so after two weeks I reached out to them and of course the part had been delivered a while ago.
The second time in they said it was now a wiring issue and the mirror kit that was ordered is not to be used. So, they rewired the mirror and the next day it stopped working again.
Now today (3rd time in & almost 40 days later), I was the first to arrive in the morning because I had appointments and the rep (Corey) assured me it will take less then 1 hour. After more than 1 hour my car has not been touched yet and after breaking up a funfest between the service manage and the two service technicians they finally started on my car. The new excuse was the printer is broken but they still found the required part in a couple of minutes. After two hours, myself already pissed off at the lousy service, they pulled my car around and told ready to go. To avoid a 4th time in I tried the mirror and of coarse it still did not work!
Now they checked for known issues with the Sonata (which should have been completed at my first appointment) and confirmed this happens quite a lot with Hyundai Sonatas (poor quality). The mirror was finally fixed which took twenty minutes.
I was offered a free oil change by the Service Manager due their Service Dept. inadequacies. How can I or anyone else ever trust them to successfully complete an oil change? NOT ME!
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 06/28/2018

Thank you for taking the time to take the review your feed back helps our delaership get better. It is my hope that your next visit is better than your last. Please feel free to reach out to me directly.

06/26/2018 Category: Service
Total waste of time
My car was in the shop for 5 business days, only 1 of 7 repairs were completed. I had to call to get any updates. Only 2 good points - steering problem was fixed and I had a loaner car.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back help our team get better. I look forward to working with you Thursday to repair your vehicle. Please let me know if I can be of more help.

Service Manager Terry Lee Hyundia and Genesis

03/13/2018 Category: Service
Stay Away from This Dealership
The Lousy Company (TLC) is an appropriate jingle for this dealership.
darryl m. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 03/15/2018

This is being investigated.

Kennith S.
03/01/2018 Category: Service
Complete work
Complete work
Kimberly Q. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 03/02/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  I understand your frustration.  My Service Manager does as well.  Unfortuately without proper documentation of the recommended maintenance of your vehicle we are unable to perform the repairs under warranty.  We would be more than happy to work with you to complete the repairs to your vehicle.

Michael S.
Lebanon, IN
2009 Hyundai Sonata
01/31/2018 Category: Service
Did you do the service you were suppose to and charged me for?
OK I'll try it this way. I sent an email directly to Terry Lee Hyundai, Noblesville, Indiana, 1-26-18 about a transmission oil change on our 2009 Sonata that they did the day before.
I had called to make the appointment 2 days prior and confirmed the price for a "Specific" flush and fluid change. I was told the $160.00 was for a flush and refill of the transmission. My wife and I are retired so our Sonata only has 25,00 miles on it. Not many miles but still time on the old fluid. When the car was finished the bill was $168.00 (That's ok - I knew there was an additional shop charge).
However, after we arrived home I looked at the invoice before filing it and it shows only 4 qts of fluid was put back in. It looks like they just did a simple drain (which removes about half of the old fluid) and then topped it back off. Basically just remove the drain plug, drain what comes out, put it back in and top it off with 4 qts. Pretty much the same operation as an oil change - an expensive one.
I see $115.00 was charged for labor. $33.00 for fluid. Still charged the same amount ($160.00 total). The charge for a flush and fill is $160.00 - So I guess if the actual flush and total fill was done the mechanic would have to have done more work and used $40.00 more in fluid. That extra work and $40.00 for the fluid would have reduced his labor charge to still keep the total at $160.00.
We bought the Sonata new and it's the first Hyundai we've owned. It's been a great car, glad we bought it. Staff at this dealer were very polite and friendly, but not impressed with this dealer charge and their not even commenting to the same basic email I sent them directly!
darryl m. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 02/01/2018

I am terribly sorry for your experience and am waiting for your call to make this right by performing your service that was requested and give you a voucher for a free service oin the future on us.

Jamie H.
Noblesville, IN
01/12/2018 Category: Service
Poor service experience
My first experience at Terry Lee Hyundai was not a good one. I've only lived in Indiana for just over a year now and I have yet to need any major service done on my 2014 Sonata but when these recalls notices came through I decided to take it to my local dealership which was Terry Lee. I dropped the car off on a Thursday evening being under the impression that the work would be completed on Friday and I would be able to pick it up Friday evening. This apparently was not the impression the dealership was under as when I called Friday I was told my vehicle was not yet done but I would get a return call when it was. I never received a return call on Friday. Saturday morning I called the dealership to check on the status and was told it wasn't done yet but I would get a return call once it was. I received a call at about 2 p.m. that my vehicle is done I needed picked up. Keep in mind the service department closes at 3 p.m. on Saturdays. I asked for a courtesy shuttle to come pick me up as I live rather close to the dealership they were very accommodating with that. I asked for the shuttle driver to call me when he was on his way because they said it would be a little bit before he left and I was okay with that. Next thing I know my phone is ringing and the shuttle drivers telling me he's in my driveway. That was rather frustrating because I was in the middle of something when he arrived and I had to make him wait for me to finish. When I arrived to the dealership and picked up my car there was a crack in the windshield that was not there when I dropped it off. No one wanted to own this problem on Saturday afternoon so I was told to call the service manager on Monday. I called the service manager Saturday afternoon and left a voicemail explaining my problem. Monday after not hearing from the service manager I called and left yet another voicemail. Tuesday the service manager finally decided to call me back. Upon hearing my problem he seemed to have little concern that my vehicle was damaged while left in the possession of his team at the dealership. He simply explained to me that windshields can crack at the cold temperatures that we've been having and there could have possibly been a chip there and that could be where the crack started from. I tried to explain to him I did not see any cracks in my windshield when I dropped it off. It is very frustrating when you trust the dealership to do the right thing and take care of your vehicle and they do damage to it and then do not want to take ownership of repairing that damage.
darryl m. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 01/18/2018

Thank you for taking time to complete this survey. This is Darryl, I do remember speaking with you. I was expecting you to bring your vehicle by for us to take a further look. I don't consider this a closed case but, as I said on the phone, I need to put my eyes on your vehicle to follow up on this matter. I am still open to speaking with you about this matter and would still like to see the vehicle. Please call me at your convenience.
Darryl Mohr

AA
Abdullakh A.
Westfield, IN
11/28/2017
Did not even look at my car and handed me a bill
friendly staff how ever the mechanic did not even lift my car up or take off the tire to look at the brake system. I know for a fact the rear brake are not supposed to go out only at 40k miles and before the front ones, but they said they looked at it and it was "normal wear" and it was not under a warranty and it would be 1500 dollars to change 4 brake pads. Absolutely outrageous. Find a mechanic that you trust before bringing your vehicle here. Changed 4 brake pads for less than 90$ in 30 minutes.