David S.
Carmel, IN
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Over booked service department
The service manager should have not scheduled so many appointments at one time, mainly in the morning with a 2 hour wait for just a simple oil change. Will consider an alternative to Terry Lee's service next time.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 03/10/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealership get better. I am sorry your last visit did not go as planned. I will be reaching out to you to see if I can help.

PF
Paul F.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Great Follow Up
Jason reached out to me multiple times about my previous review. He has very good determination. When I returned his call, he was concerned to listen to more details, and ultimately adamant about 'making it right.' He did. Just the fact that he (they) cared enough to follow up makes all the difference. I'm convinced I experienced a rare day on my first visit, and I'll be back to see the guys at Terry Lee next time my Hyundai needs service. Thanks Jason.

02/04/2020 Category: Service
Head scratcher
There are several issues to point out here but I don't have time to type them out. In general...poor communication, much higher prices than anticipated for service work, and incomplete work being done. I had to take my car three times to have the repairs completed 100%. I dealt with Clint on site, and he was very courteous. That was a plus.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 02/05/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealership get better. I am sorry to hear that your last visit did not go as planned. I will be reaching out to you to see if I can help.

N
N.
Rosemont, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/21/2019 Category: Service
service
took too longer and much longer than promised
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealership get better. I  am sorry to hear your last visit did not go as planned. I will be reaching out to you to see if I can help.

jbroaddus@Terrylee.com

Frankton, IN
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/12/2019 Category: Service
Took over 3 hours but not sure why I had to have an appointment at 11:30am if my car did not get taken back until 1:30 pm.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/13/2019

2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Don't bother scheduling appt
Don't bother scheduling an appt. They don't honor the appt time scheduled.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 09/25/2019

Thyank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our delership get better. I am sorry to hear your last visit did not go as planned. I will be reaching out to you to see if I can help.

Columbus, IN
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Used to have to good service...
They are selling fake products on insurance that doesn't work. e.g. The tire protection or the paint protection... its totally useless and come up with difference ways to deny any claims. Also in recent visit I found the response not that good as earlier...
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealership get better. I am sorry to hear that your last visit did not go as planned. I will be reaching out to you in the near future to see if I can help in anyway.

31767467432

Anderson, IN
2019 Hyundai Veloster
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Good Customer Service
I received a call right away from Jason about my issue and he made sure that I felt appreciated. Thanks!

07/02/2019 Category: Service
Eh
Seems to be all about money.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 07/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealership get better. I am sorry to hear that your experience in are waiting area was not good. I will be reaching out to you in the near future to see how we could do better.

AR
April R.
Cicero, IN
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/31/2019 Category: Service
very slow service
Very slow and hardly any communication but the quality of work was good.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 03/31/2019

Jason Broaddus service manager
Terry Lee Hyundai and Genesis
3176747432

2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Great experiences until yesterday.
Vehicle was in customer drop off bay for 15 minutes after being serviced...why so long to have me may and leave? Reported the low wiper fluid warning...they attributed it to the fluid freezing which I questioned since it has been happening during warmer weather. They assured me it was addressed with anti-freeze fluid (which I had been putting in). No light for 2 days, came on again yesterday when temp was 50 degrees. I will have to go back it seems.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 01/24/2019

01/15/2019 Category: Service
They made it right
After some issues with my car after the initial service Jason was fantastic about fixing the problem and even provided a tow so I wouldn’t have to drive. I appreciate knowing that they stand by their work.

01/15/2019 Category: Service
Stay Away
I feel like I was taken advantage of because of my lack of knowledge of cars. I went in for an oil change and a new tire I walked out with much more being done. I was told that my car was unsafe to drive because of bad tires and brakes. I fully understood needing new tires but my new brakes seem just the same as my old ones. The prices at this dealership are also ridiculously high and o wouldn’t have taken it there if there weren’t a recall on my car.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealership get better. I am sorry to hear that your last visit did not go as planned I will be reaching out to you to see if I can help.

RJ
Robert J.
Noblesville, IN
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Not impressed so far.
The staff and facility are great. But having to spend money on parts and labor that I don’t really need just so you can go through your process of elimination and suck my bank account dry in the process is beyond frustrating.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to take the review your feed back helps our dealership get better. Please feel free to reach out to me directly.

Jason Broaddus Service Manager
Terry Lee  Hyundai and Geneisis
jbroddus@terrylee.com

Bailey B.
Pendleton, IN
2004 Hyundai Xg350
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Took some time; Expensive
Everyone there was very nice, however it took a couple days to get my car back. It was also a lot more expensive than we anticipated. My air conditioner is working beautifully though! ?
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time to take the review your feed back helps our dealership get better. I am sorry to hear that we took longer than you anticipated. Please feel free to reach out to me direct.

Servcie Manager Terry Lee Hyundai Genesis

DA
David A.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Not satisfied!
Service fine except for continuing wiper blade problem.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time to take the review your feed back helps our dealership get better. I  am sorry to hear about your wiper problem. I will be calling you today to try and resolve your issue.

Service Manager Terry Lee Hyundai Genesis

Indianapolis, IN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Thanks
Oil Change completed as expected
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps are dealership get better. Please feel free to reach out to me directly. We would like to know how to better serve you in the future.

CF
Consuelo F.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
oil chnage
Not happy with time of oil change- said it would take 45 min or less, ended up being there for over an hour due to paperwork error! Workmanship was fine, it was reception area that I am unhappy with :-(
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealership get better. I am sorry to hear that you had a problem with service on your last visit. Please feel free to reach out to me directly.