Overall Rating 4.70588/5Overall Rating 4.70588/5Overall Rating 4.70588/5Overall Rating 4.70588/5rating 4.70588
Overall Rating 2.26471/5Overall Rating 2.26471/5rating 2.26471rating 2.26471rating 2.26471

N
N.
Rosemont, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/21/2019 Category: Service
service
took too longer and much longer than promised
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealership get better. I  am sorry to hear your last visit did not go as planned. I will be reaching out to you to see if I can help.

jbroaddus@Terrylee.com

Frankton, IN
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/12/2019 Category: Service
Took over 3 hours but not sure why I had to have an appointment at 11:30am if my car did not get taken back until 1:30 pm.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/13/2019

2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Don't bother scheduling appt
Don't bother scheduling an appt. They don't honor the appt time scheduled.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 09/25/2019

Thyank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our delership get better. I am sorry to hear your last visit did not go as planned. I will be reaching out to you to see if I can help.

Columbus, IN
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Used to have to good service...
They are selling fake products on insurance that doesn't work. e.g. The tire protection or the paint protection... its totally useless and come up with difference ways to deny any claims. Also in recent visit I found the response not that good as earlier...
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealership get better. I am sorry to hear that your last visit did not go as planned. I will be reaching out to you in the near future to see if I can help in anyway.

31767467432

Anderson, IN
2019 Hyundai Veloster
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Good Customer Service
I received a call right away from Jason about my issue and he made sure that I felt appreciated. Thanks!

07/02/2019 Category: Service
Eh
Seems to be all about money.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 07/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealership get better. I am sorry to hear that your experience in are waiting area was not good. I will be reaching out to you in the near future to see how we could do better.

AR
April R.
Cicero, IN
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/31/2019 Category: Service
very slow service
Very slow and hardly any communication but the quality of work was good.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 03/31/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealership get better. I am sorry to hear that your last visit did not go as planned. I will be reaching out to you to see if I can help.

Jason Broaddus service manager
Terry Lee Hyundai and Genesis
3176747432

2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Great experiences until yesterday.
Vehicle was in customer drop off bay for 15 minutes after being serviced...why so long to have me may and leave? Reported the low wiper fluid warning...they attributed it to the fluid freezing which I questioned since it has been happening during warmer weather. They assured me it was addressed with anti-freeze fluid (which I had been putting in). No light for 2 days, came on again yesterday when temp was 50 degrees. I will have to go back it seems.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 01/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealership get better. I am sorry your last visit did not go as planned. I will be reaching out to you to see if I can help.

01/15/2019 Category: Service
They made it right
After some issues with my car after the initial service Jason was fantastic about fixing the problem and even provided a tow so I wouldn’t have to drive. I appreciate knowing that they stand by their work.

01/15/2019 Category: Service
Stay Away
I feel like I was taken advantage of because of my lack of knowledge of cars. I went in for an oil change and a new tire I walked out with much more being done. I was told that my car was unsafe to drive because of bad tires and brakes. I fully understood needing new tires but my new brakes seem just the same as my old ones. The prices at this dealership are also ridiculously high and o wouldn’t have taken it there if there weren’t a recall on my car.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealership get better. I am sorry to hear that your last visit did not go as planned I will be reaching out to you to see if I can help.

RJ
Robert J.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Not impressed so far.
The staff and facility are great. But having to spend money on parts and labor that I don’t really need just so you can go through your process of elimination and suck my bank account dry in the process is beyond frustrating.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to take the review your feed back helps our dealership get better. Please feel free to reach out to me directly.

Jason Broaddus Service Manager
Terry Lee  Hyundai and Geneisis
jbroddus@terrylee.com

Bailey B.
Pendleton, IN
2004 Hyundai Xg350
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Took some time; Expensive
Everyone there was very nice, however it took a couple days to get my car back. It was also a lot more expensive than we anticipated. My air conditioner is working beautifully though! 😌
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time to take the review your feed back helps our dealership get better. I am sorry to hear that we took longer than you anticipated. Please feel free to reach out to me direct.

Servcie Manager Terry Lee Hyundai Genesis

DA
David A.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Not satisfied!
Service fine except for continuing wiper blade problem.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time to take the review your feed back helps our dealership get better. I  am sorry to hear about your wiper problem. I will be calling you today to try and resolve your issue.

Service Manager Terry Lee Hyundai Genesis

Indianapolis, IN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Thanks
Oil Change completed as expected
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps are dealership get better. Please feel free to reach out to me directly. We would like to know how to better serve you in the future.

CF
Consuelo F.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
oil chnage
Not happy with time of oil change- said it would take 45 min or less, ended up being there for over an hour due to paperwork error! Workmanship was fine, it was reception area that I am unhappy with :-(
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealership get better. I am sorry to hear that you had a problem with service on your last visit. Please feel free to reach out to me directly.

Brian B.
06/21/2018
Rescore
To extend on my rescore, after my car was said to have no steering column issueswhen getting recalls done, I drove it home. Same thing happened. I was asked to bring it in for diagnosis for free of charge so the manager could see it personally after my review before said that they did not resolve it. After taking it back in, They said it was the steering coupler, which I had just replaced. I was told they were going to test drive after the repair. I arrived to pick up my car, and was charged the diagnostic fee of $80 when they just tightened up supposedly loose bolts that I left out. Anyways, the car still continued with the issue, and I spent 81 dollars there for no reason. Called back up to tell them, and a guy told me that the service manager would be back Monday so he could work more hands on with the service tech. THATS WHAT I THOUGHT WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN WHEN I BROUGHT IT BACK TE SECOND TIME. Disappointed but still confident in Hyundai cars.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 06/23/2018

Thank you for your response I would like to apologize for the way this was handled. I would like to refound your money and meet with you to descuse the problems with your car.

Service manager Terry Lee Hyundai

06/13/2018 Category: Service
Service took too long
I was led to believe the work would be quick and so I waited. Took way too long and I was not given and notice.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you for taking the survey your feed back helps our team get better. I am sorry to hear that the time of the repair was longer than expected. We will work as a team to make your next visit better than the last.
Service Manager Terry Lee Hyundai
Jbroaddus@terrylee.com

Brian B.
Sold the car
Car still did the same thing so I sold it. Hoping to get another Hyundai, but disappointed. Customer service was friendly.

Nice Customer service
Great customer service. Just wish they would have looked a little more in depth with my issue of concern.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealership get better. I would like to get your vehicle back to look at your noise personally free of charge.

service manager
Terry Lee Hyundai
jbroaddus@terrylee.com or 317-674-7432

Beech Grove, IN
06/05/2018 Category: Service
I expect better, but they're not the worst
I appreciate the car wash coupon.

AH
Alice H.
Service review
Nice facility. CORY IN service department is very friendly. He always,a answer questions and makes recommendations.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review. I am sorry to hear that you were not keep up to date of your vehicles status. We hope to have an opportunity to correct this issue and earn your business.

John B.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Just a little frustrated that not too much effort has gone into finding the problem.
I've mentioned the wheel bearing noise every time I've been in for oil change service but they never found any problem with the bearings. I bet if they drove it and heard what I hear they would come to the same conclusion.
JAMES R S. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 05/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your completion of the survey has allowed me to coach my staff to make us better. I would love to have the oppurtunity to make this right with you. If you could, at your convenience, give me a call so we can talk a little more in detail about your visit.

Darryl Mohr (317) 674-7432

Robert S.
Marion, IN
05/02/2018 Category: Service
As you are the dealer/retailer, I EXPECT you to service my vehicle with utmost accuracy, quality, & precision.
darryl m. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 05/04/2018