Overall Rating 4.7666667/5Overall Rating 4.7666667/5Overall Rating 4.7666667/5Overall Rating 4.7666667/5rating 4.7666667
Overall Rating 2.26667/5Overall Rating 2.26667/5rating 2.26667rating 2.26667rating 2.26667

Danville, IN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied Customer
Thank you Jason and Terry Lee for reaching out and helping resolve our window issue. I'm glad to see that the dealership is willing to work with a customer to find a reasonable solution to a problem. I will say that as a first time Hyundai buyer I was very disappointed with the reply that I received from Hyundai, but Terry Lee dealership stepped up to make things right.

04/09/2019 Category: Service
Very Poor Customer Service
Don't buy a Hyundai and don't buy anything from Terry Lee. Hyundai will not stand by their product and do the right thing and the dealership will be of no help resolving your issues.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealership better. I will reach out to you to see if we can help.

Jason broaddus
Terry Lee Hyundai and Genesis

2013 Hyundai Azera
03/31/2019 Category: Service
Poor communication and long repair time
Poor communication, long repair timelines, returned the vehicle dirty.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 03/31/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealership get better. I am sorry to hear that your last visit did not go as planned. I will be reaching out to you to see if I can help.

Jason Broaddus service manager
Terry Lee Hyundai and Genesis
3176747432

AH
Audra H.
Indianapolis, IN
2009 Hyundai Elantra
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Not so great since i have to spend $900.00 on a card i have had for just shy of 3 months
I really have nothing else to say but I wish I had went to someone else. Not happy that I have to spend $900.00 on a Radio & TPS Sensor after only having the vehicle for 3 months and was promised it would be take care of by Juan---I am not happy at all.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealership get better. Sorry to here about you trouble with th tire pressure light and radio. I will be reaching out to you in the near future to see if we can help.

Jason Broaddus service manager Terry Lee Hyundai Genesis
3176747432

Michael R.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/28/2018 Category: Service
Don’t be in a hurry!!
With an indication that there was only one car ahead of mine for an oil change I expected about a 30 minute wait! Over 3 hours later I left very saddened by the poor customer service.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealership get better. I am sorry to hear that your last visit did not go as plan I will be reaching out to you to see if I can help in anyway.

10/23/2018 Category: Service
Services Manager is Excellent
Jason was excellent with handling the issue, as well as resolving it. Terry Lee finally put the right person in charge of that section of the business and is making fantastic changes. Will gladly bring my business to Terry Lee.

10/23/2018 Category: Service
Work done is good, that’s about it
Took my leased vehicle into Terry Lee for an oil change and a sensor going off for my front left tire. Staff was friendly and efficient, had a dealership car on hand for me. Kudos, but that’s the only good thing besides the quality of work done. I was told of a service that could be done, but is optional, to the engine. I told the rep. That I had a lease car and wasn’t interested unless it was absolutely needed for the health of the car, no cost was ever talked about. He told me it hadn’t been done yet, and it wasn’t really needed so I told him no to that, just the simple oil change and checking tires and sensors. When I arrived later to pick up my car, he told me the visit would be $160 plus for the visit, I asked how was that possible when it’s an oil change and a warrantied part check. He said with the maintenance on the engine and oil change it came to $160 plus. I told him I never gave the go ahead on doing it and that had I known the price I would’ve never allowed the service to be done. He told me I’d have to pay for that service, but took care of the oil change for free. Didn’t resolve the issue. Made me as a customer never want to return to Terry Lee for basic services like an oil change, the representative acted surprised that he was called out for approving work to be done without approval from the customer. I recommend that all reps be trained better and for management to stress approval, possibly get signatures to approve work. I will not recommend Terry Lee to any of my friends.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealership get better. I am sorry to hear that your last visit did not go as planned I  will be reaching out to you to see how I can help.

VO
Veronica O.
10/21/2018 Category: Service
Half Ass Oil Changes
Drove up into the garage without a hi, hello nothing. Girl just gave me a clipboard to sign. Had my oil changed. Man came in said I needed a 15000 Service. I think he thought I was going to say no but instead I said yes. He looked kind of bothered/annoyed that he had to go back and tell the mechanic. Mechanic overfilled my antifreeze. Was leaking antifreeze overnight through the next day. I lifted my hood and there was antifreeze all over the inside. My car is only a year old & I have proudly taken great care of it thus far. I returned the following day to the same girl who once again didn’t seem happy to help me. She tried to convince me that it was condensation from my air conditioning. I assured her it wasn’t but she insisted. I explained to her that condensation evaporated after awhile but the fluid I was leaking was still on my driveway. Another man came out and took over the conversation & told me they would take a look & make it right. They took it back & looked at it and I could see one of the guys shaking his head like he couldn’t believe what he saw. They cleaned up the mess under the car but forgot to clean under the hood! When they finished they drove it back up front & didn’t even apologize for the inconvenience! Instead, all the girl said was “you’re good, no charge for today”.

These people need to understand how important their jobs are. People are driving their families around in these vehicles. Treat us and our vehicles as if your own family were in them. Also, $50 for an oil change is way too high for the type of service I received. I won’t be coming back.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for taking the time to take the review your feed back helps are dealership get better. I am sorry to hear that your last visit to our dervice department did not go as planned. I will be reaching out to you in the near future to see what i need to do to make you a happy customer.

TK
Terry K.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
09/09/2018 Category: Service
Mary Killen
Need better communication between departments and with customer.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to take the review your feed back helps our dealership get better. I am sorry to hear that your last visit to our service department did not go as planned. I will be reaching out to you to see were we went wrong.

LY
Lex Y.
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Doesn’t back up the product with warranties they profess to cover.
False claims. Faulty rims that peel. Dealership won’t honor the warranties and somehow says they have another warranty less that the bumper to bumper warranty. I was never made aware of separate warranties. Still have not seen a copy. Trying to charge me to fix peeling paint on defective rims. I reported it and the service rep didn’t put it in the notes. Had to call them to make a notation in the service records after the appointment. Shady business practices. I will never buy another Hyundai. They don’t back up what they preach.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to take the review your feed back helps our dealership get better. Please let me know if there is anything else i can do to help.

Fairland, IN
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Good customer Service, not so good on vehicle maintenance
Went in for 30k service. Drove home and cars making noise with small vibration
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealership get better. I am sorry to hear that you are having problems after your last servioce visit. I would like the opportunity to make it right. We will be reaching out to you today to see how we can help.

06/29/2018 Category: Service
No customer service here
Made an appointment and was treated as if I was a drop in. Over 1.5 hour wait for routine oil change, nobody came to give me an update. No review of services performed at checkout.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 06/29/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealership get better. I am sorry to here that you had a bad first experience at our service department. Please feel free to contact me direct.

KL
Kristian L.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/05/2018 Category: Service
PSB warning light
Couldn't figure out warning light
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealership get better. Please feel free to reach out to me directly. I would like to help resolve any issues you have with your vehicle.

service manager Terry Lee
jbroaddus@terrylee.com or 317-674-7432

05/07/2018 Category: Service
Great but not great
Excellent sales team to work as with, not the most consistent service team. No information about your vehicle or financing is available through them, you have to go elsewhere, I expected more to be in-house for convenience.
JAMES R S. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 05/07/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and help improve our team. Would like to talk with you further at your convenience and address your lack of communication on our part. Please contact  Jim Smith, General Manager at 317-674-7400.  Thank you.

04/23/2018 Category: Service
Poor Service Communication and Turnaround
Extremely unhappy with my experience. My 2017 Elantra would not start and turning over the engine caused a burning smell, so I had it towed to the dealership at 8 am and called the service manager, Chris, to let him know it was being towed in. He told me on the phone that he saw the tow truck bringing it in as he was speaking to me, and that they were booked, but they'll look to get it in asap and will keep me updated. At 5 pm, I called again because I hadn't heard from him or anyone else; someone else answered and asked my name, and upon giving it to him, he asked if I'd perhaps left my vehicle under a different name (my interpretation: nobody logged that my vehicle was actually awaiting service, thus it had been ignored all day), to which I assured him I didn't. He said that he'll have Chris call me "by 6." I didn't receive a call. I called the next morning, spoke to Chris, who confirmed my vehicle hadn't been looked at (which would have been fine if it had been communicated to me as promised) but will be "soon," after which Chris would call me to update me and would provide a shuttle for me to get to the dealership. This was in the morning. Around 3 pm, I called again, as nobody had contacted me, and Chris said that the vehicle is done and his shuttle guy should be arriving back to the dealership soon, at which point he'd send the shuttle driver to me. I asked him to notify me when the shuttle was on its way to me, which he assured me he'd do. At 4:30 -- 90 minutes after Chris had told me the shuttle driver would soon be deployed to me -- I called to speak to Chris to ask for an update. He didn't answer, so I left a voicemail saying that I'd have to get a ride there because I couldn't wait on the shuttle, whose arrival time I had no clue about. My wife left work -- an inconvenience she and I were trying to avoid, hence my request for and Chris' promise of a shuttle -- to pick me up to take me to the dealership. At 5:15 -- two full work days later -- Chris called me to tell me that the shuttle had arrived at my location to pick me up. Even after he told me he'd contact me WHEN THE SHUTTLE WAS LEAVING THE DEALERSHIP TO GET ME, NOT WHEN IT HAD ARRIVED. All of this for what turned out to be a faulty battery. The poor communication was literally the worst I've ever experienced with any dealership in my life, which is incredibly disappointing because I moved all of my service from a different Hyundai dealer to Terry Lee on the back of Terry Lee's reputation as one of the best dealerships in the country. Makes me sick, honestly. The service was so bad and so coldly executed that it's hard for me to not believe I was intentionally treated poorly because my service was fully under warranty and didn't "net" the dealership any profit. I'm not making that accusation, but I'm saying it felt like that.
Kimberly Q. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 04/23/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  I apologize for the misunderstanding.  I have informed my Service Manager, Darryl Mohr of the situation.  Darryl would like to speak with you.  Please give Darryl a call at (317) 674-7400.  Thank you!

Carmel, IN
02/27/2018 Category: Service
Friendly people but device took way to long.
Service team was friendly and explained everything well, but it took them way to long to change a tire. I was in first thing in the morning and didn’t get my car back till 5pm.
Kimberly Q. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 03/02/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  I apologize that the service work took longer than you expected.  I hope that you give Terry Lee Hyundai/Genesis another chance when you are in need of service work for your vehicle.  We want to make it right!  :-)

Anderson, IN
2016 Hyundai Veloster
02/26/2018 Category: Service
Timliness and Integrity
Dealership had car for 2 weeks for what would be deemed "simple" work. It took an act of God for them to give me a loaner after a week. Also, personal items where missing from car. Dealership wanted to hear nothing and I ended it at that as I know the concerns were falling of deaf ears.
Kimberly Q. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 03/03/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  I apologize that the communication was not as clear as it could have been.  We appreciate the feedback.  This helps us in our training process.  We hope that in the future you will once again consider Terry Lee Hyundai/Genesis for your vehicle needs.  We would like another chance to make things right!

Muncie, IN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/13/2018 Category: Service
Unhappy customer
My new Santa Fe (ultimate 2.0) lost its smart cruise control and auto emergency braking capabilities in less than two months after I bought it. I have brought this to the attention of Hyundai and I am still waiting for a resolution.
darryl m. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 02/16/2018

Thanks for taking the time to complete this survey. I remember you and your vehicle and love to here from you to see if the alert has happened again. Please at your convenience give me a call.

Fortville, IN
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
02/01/2018 Category: Service
Poor communication
Poor communication and didn’t feel like a priority.
darryl m. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 02/05/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to complete this survey. These surveys are how we can see what areas we need to improve upon to better serve our guests.

01/31/2018 Category: Service
Needs improvement
We felt like we were not a valued client because the work needed to be done was a warranty service.

Almost 10 hours to change out a bad battery is not okay!
darryl m. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 02/01/2018

I would like to apologize for your bad experience. I would also like to thank you for taking the time to complete this survey so we can better serve our guests. I would really like to here more about your visit and attempt to make this right by you and your vehicle, if you could call me at your convenience I would really like that oppurtunity.

PT
Preston T.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
01/25/2018 Category: Service
Follow up communication needs work
3 and a half weeks was way too long to wait for this repair
darryl m. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 01/26/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey to better help serve you and our other guests. I do apologize for the delay with your vehicle around the 1st of the year. We have currently hired another technician who is qualified to work on your vehicle and working very hard to get all of our other technicians certified to work on your vehicle as well. Please at your convenience reach out to me so I can attempt to make this right by you.

AC
Andrew C.
Indianapolis, IN
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/08/2018 Category: Service
Bad waiting area and poor communication.
This was not the experience I expected from a dealership in 2018.