Overall Rating 4.7666667/5Overall Rating 4.7666667/5Overall Rating 4.7666667/5Overall Rating 4.7666667/5rating 4.7666667
Overall Rating 2.26667/5Overall Rating 2.26667/5rating 2.26667rating 2.26667rating 2.26667

Douglas W.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/20/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Immediate assistance/no waiting for help in the service area! They do a great job and always as quickly as possible.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 07/20/2019

2016 Hyundai Veloster
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Used Hyundai purchase.
My wife decided to be a very lightly used car rather than lease again. As her leased car had some damage, I stopped in to see how much she would be assessed for the damage. Not much, a couple hundred $. So, on a spur of the moment thing, I decided to look at their used Hyundai’s and ended up buying a very nice Veloster. So, next day, we turned in the leased car, which had a couple of months left on the lease and drove off in her new car. The entire process was smooth and friendly. HOWEVER, not long after, we received a bill from Hyundai for some $600. Reason? We still owed the last two payments on her leased car. OK, my fault, I should have been aware of the lease’s language but I also think it would have been nice if the salesperson would have mentioned this little fact to me. Frankly, I would have been more than happy to put 2k down on the Veloster and then pick it up when my wife’s lease expired. So, maybe we’re done with Hyundai’s and would I recommend Terry Lee to a friend? Probably, but with some caveats.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

Carmel, IN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Took a step back
Service work was fine.
Getting car checked in was poor.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Jill A.
Pendleton, IN
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Text Alerts!
I LOVED getting the text alerts while waiting on my car as well as the option to accept or deny any other work the service department recommended. It saved time, paperwork, and is a wonderful communication tool!
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Great!
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

Catherine C.
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Would Have Been Exceptional But...
I would have given them a 5 star rating because I got in and out in record time but they forgot to put the lights back on automatic. This can be a real issue with me when it comes to night driving. I assume the lights are on when they are not. Not good.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete tht review your feed back helps our dealership get better.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S

Sarah I.
Connersville, IN
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Very well taken care of, again!
My car needed a new engine as part of a recall. The service department took care of everything for me to the best of their ability and did a great job as always. Everyone on staff were polite and respectful.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 04/14/2019

2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/11/2019 Category: Service
service
I would ONLY recommend this service department.

NOT SALES - ONLY BECAUSE OF THE SALES MANAGER. The sales associates are awesome, but I will go to other Hyundai dealers to purchase any future Hyundai vehicles
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

Ingalls, IN
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Better than Napelton
I always bring my car here due to the fact I can get in and out without an appointment. People are always courteous.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

Joseph M.
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Mixed emotions!
I have a major concern about Hyundai engines. Recalls ?
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

Rocky C.
03/27/2019 Category: Service
It's clean
So far so good. But I do not understand why when getting oil change the person works on two cars at once
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 03/27/2019

Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 02/28/2019

Catherine C.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Need More Attention To The Customer
I would really like to be treated like a VIP when I have my car serviced. Communication is key. If wait time is unreasonably long please inform me and tell me why. Also inform me in detail what you plan to do. I was not aware they planned to do a tire rotation. I only informed them that I had so many free tire rotations and since my tires were rotated on the last visit, I assumed this would not be part of the service. Do they ever check my file? I wonder.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealership get better. I am sorry to hear as bout your long wait time we are working on this problem and hope your next visit will be better than your last.

Zionsville, IN
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied Customer
Overall, I have been very satisfied with the service and communication of Terry Lee Hyundai. I would recommend anyone who is searching for a vehicle to check out Hyundai In general, and specifically come to Terry Lee.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019
  • Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealership get better. I am sorry to hear about your long wait we are working hard to eliminate long wait times in are express service.
  • Thank you again for the feed back we look forward to making your next service better then the last.

Richmond, IN
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Joseph H.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Oil on floor
Oil on floor next day if new oil on floor any longer will take back
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Mary S.
Mooresville, IN
01/12/2019 Category: Service
good place to be treated right
ray skillman needs to take lessons from terry lee hyundai
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019