Jamie H.
Anderson, IN
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Sales
Our salesman Zach was very knowledgeable and extremely helpful throughout the entire experience.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you  for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealership get better.

WW
William W.
Fishers, IN
10/24/2019 Category: Service
service review
prompt, courteous, answers questions- fair on pricing
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019
Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealership get better.

Mc Cordsville, IN

Fishers, IN
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/20/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Immediate assistance/no waiting for help in the service area! They do a great job and always as quickly as possible.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 07/20/2019

Indianapolis, IN
2016 Hyundai Veloster
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Used Hyundai purchase.
My wife decided to be a very lightly used car rather than lease again. As her leased car had some damage, I stopped in to see how much she would be assessed for the damage. Not much, a couple hundred $. So, on a spur of the moment thing, I decided to look at their used Hyundai’s and ended up buying a very nice Veloster. So, next day, we turned in the leased car, which had a couple of months left on the lease and drove off in her new car. The entire process was smooth and friendly. HOWEVER, not long after, we received a bill from Hyundai for some $600. Reason? We still owed the last two payments on her leased car. OK, my fault, I should have been aware of the lease’s language but I also think it would have been nice if the salesperson would have mentioned this little fact to me. Frankly, I would have been more than happy to put 2k down on the Veloster and then pick it up when my wife’s lease expired. So, maybe we’re done with Hyundai’s and would I recommend Terry Lee to a friend? Probably, but with some caveats.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

Carmel, IN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Took a step back
Service work was fine.
Getting car checked in was poor.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Jill A.
Pendleton, IN
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Text Alerts!
I LOVED getting the text alerts while waiting on my car as well as the option to accept or deny any other work the service department recommended. It saved time, paperwork, and is a wonderful communication tool!
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

Catherine C.
Indianapolis, IN
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Would Have Been Exceptional But...
I would have given them a 5 star rating because I got in and out in record time but they forgot to put the lights back on automatic. This can be a real issue with me when it comes to night driving. I assume the lights are on when they are not. Not good.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete tht review your feed back helps our dealership get better.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S

Sarah I.
Connersville, IN
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Very well taken care of, again!
My car needed a new engine as part of a recall. The service department took care of everything for me to the best of their ability and did a great job as always. Everyone on staff were polite and respectful.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 04/14/2019

2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/11/2019 Category: Service
service
I would ONLY recommend this service department.

NOT SALES - ONLY BECAUSE OF THE SALES MANAGER. The sales associates are awesome, but I will go to other Hyundai dealers to purchase any future Hyundai vehicles
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

Ingalls, IN
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Better than Napelton
I always bring my car here due to the fact I can get in and out without an appointment. People are always courteous.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

Joseph M.
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Mixed emotions!
I have a major concern about Hyundai engines. Recalls ?
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019