The Auto Hospital

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

ROSE E. on 06/29/2017
"Wonderful service "
I absolutely LOVE The Auto Hospital. They are quick, thorough and honest. I refuse to go anywhere else.
Vehicle: Dodge Durango
Service Date: 06/28/2017
Review Created: 06/29/2017 12:05 AM
Branden N. on 06/27/2017
Branden said every time he goes to this business, they do what they say they are going to do and they finish in a timely fashion. They charge a fair price. He also noted that they are both hardworking and honest.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Suburban
Service Date: 06/06/2017
Review Created: 06/27/2017
Richard T. on 06/24/2017
Spoke with Cheryl. She said the business was good.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 06/16/2017
Review Created: 06/24/2017
Wilma D. on 06/17/2017
Wilma said she's always been happy with the 10 years of good service. The employees are honest, they know what they are doing and they do not take advantage of their customers.
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Service Date: 06/15/2017
Review Created: 06/17/2017
JULIA S. on 06/16/2017
"My crazy "X"terra"
I have been driving my crazy Xterra for several weeks with check engine light on. I had even replaced a few sensors myself because I couldn't afford to take it to a professional. I just didn't know who I could trust that would be honest and not charge me for work I didn't need. Although my crazy car has few more minor, one major issue, Troy (and his crew) were friendly, honest, and most important, noncritical of my attempts to resolve some parts on my own! I am confident I will call on The Auto Hospital for the rest of my crazy X (Xterra) repairs. I left this shop with a purring vehicle instead of the rough running, gas sucking, sick "X" I dropped off the day before. My car showed no signs or evidence that mechanics were in and out and under the hood and that means they're also considerate not to leave greasy feet or hand prints all over. Another score for those guys!
Thank you team, at the Auto Hospital! Until next visit ... Julie S
Vehicle: Nissan Xterra
Service Date: 06/14/2017
Review Created: 06/16/2017 07:37 AM
DANI, PATRICK H. on 06/16/2017
"Old School Service"
Ever since we found this shop, my wife and won't take our vehicles anywhere else. Anything we can't do ourselves, Troy, Steve and their team are great at explaining what they recommend and why. Pricing is always reasonable, far cheaper than a dealer. Best part is you never have to call them to find out what's going on- they make it a point to contact you. Sad but that kind of service is going out of style.
Vehicle: Subaru Impreza
Service Date: 06/14/2017
Review Created: 06/16/2017 07:08 AM
KAREN B. on 06/01/2017
"Awesome and Trustworthy Mechanic!"
These guys really take care of you and your car! They talk you through what they will be working on, how much the parts will be and how much the labor will be and explain why. Our truck runs amazing when we leave there and it's over 13 years old. Love This Place! By the by, do not let the location throw you off (which it almost did for me, though it might not matter to others) they are professional, quick, fair in pricing and have superior knowledge!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 05/31/2017
Review Created: 06/01/2017 09:32 AM
Richard W. on 05/30/2017
Richard said they did a very good job.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 05/04/2017
Review Created: 05/30/2017
James M. on 05/30/2017
James said his vehicle is running better.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 05/25/2017
Review Created: 05/30/2017
Brian M. on 05/23/2017
Brian said his overall experience was good.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 05/17/2017
Russell B. on 05/23/2017
Russell said there were no problems. He was quickly in and out. Everything was fine and they were very helpful.
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra
Service Date: 05/17/2017
Jason H. on 05/23/2017
Jason said he likes this business. Everyone he talked to was cool and awesome and the price was reasonable. He will take his vehicle back there if it needs anything else. The guy with the glasses--maybe it was the head mechanic or manager--was really, really nice. The other two staff members who spoke with him and gave him estimates were really professional. They explained every little thing that needed to happen.
Vehicle: Dodge Caravan
Service Date: 05/16/2017
Thelma B. on 05/18/2017
Thelma said she loves working with Troy, who does a great job.
Vehicle: Ford Thunderbird
Service Date: 05/16/2017
Review Created: 05/18/2017
Ray M. on 05/13/2017
Ray said this business is the best, and he will not go anywhere else. He said the guys at this business are incredible.
Vehicle: GMC Sierra
Service Date: 05/12/2017
Review Created: 05/13/2017
Troy Z., President at The Auto Hospital responded on 05/31/2017

Thanks Ray, hope the construction buiz is going good, have a great summer and were here if you need us.

BILL M. on 05/07/2017
"They figure out what is wrong and fix it or send me to a shop with the necessary exuipment to fix it."
I just wanted routine maintenance and they did it without keeping my car too long.
They have always been competent and I trust them.
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Review Created: 05/07/2017 06:20 PM
Troy Z., President at The Auto Hospital responded on 05/31/2017

We thank you for having the faith in us to take care of your vehicle's needs, we appreciate it very much.

JOE B. on 05/05/2017
"Great service, I trust them."
Troy and Steve are great. Troy doesn't do work that isn't needed and he stands behinds the work he does. I recommend them to my children and friends.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 05/04/2017
Review Created: 05/05/2017 08:11 AM
Troy Z., President at The Auto Hospital responded on 05/31/2017

Thank you Joe, it is always a pleasure to be able to take care of your vehicle's needs. Have a great summer!

Joe V. on 04/29/2017
Joe said this business always does good work.
Vehicle: Ford Excursion
Service Date: 04/27/2017
Review Created: 04/29/2017

Thanks again Joe

Jerome S. on 04/26/2017
Jerome said the business is awesome and helpful.
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Review Created: 04/26/2017
Troy Z., President at The Auto Hospital responded on 05/31/2017

Thank you Jerome for trusting us with your vehicle

HANSEN T. on 04/22/2017
"Great work"
Shop was very busy when I first arrived and got off to a ruff start with some poor communication however the owner personally helped me with a very custome and concise exhaust project that other shops didn't want to deal with. He did the work himself to make sure it was perfect. I usually do my own work but didn't have the tools for this project and as a 18 year mechanic I was not disappointed. Don't be fooled they are a busy shop for a reason.
Vehicle: Toyota Pickup
Review Created: 04/22/2017 07:26 AM
Troy Z., President at The Auto Hospital responded on 05/31/2017

Thanks Tom, glad you were happy

Barbara M. on 04/18/2017
Barbara said everything was fine. Everyone treated her nicely, and everything was okay.
Vehicle: Pontiac Bonneville