Joseph F.
Pennsylvania
01/24/2017 Category: Service
Joseph said everything was done to his satisfaction. He is completely satisfied with the work done at this business. They did the repairs and reimbursed him for the damages he did when backing into the pole. Everything has been resolved.

01/10/2017 Category: Service
Joseph said he had to take his vehicle back to this business because they missed a tire pressure issue. When he left he backed into a post in their parking lot.
Brad F., Owner from The Brake Shop & Auto Repair responded on 01/22/2017

I spoke with Joseph in regards to his concerns with his recent visit to The Brake Shop & Auto Repair. He explained how he was very satisfied with the level of service he initially received. However, a few days later his low tire indicator came on.  When he stopped by to have it checked, he backed into a guard pole surrounding our air conditioning unit when I asked him to pull his vehicle to the front of our bay doors. I expressed my concern as it was unfortunate that he had to stop back and secondly, I should have pulled the car around for Joseph.  I asked him to come by and allow myself to review his invoice for the body work needed for the incident.  Joseph stopped by the shop and we offered to pay for some of the body shop invoice and give him a credit for future services.  Joseph was pleased and accepted the offer.  Joseph also stated that he would re-rate his service on the Sure-Critic website.  We look forward to servicing Joseph's vehicle and greatly appreciate his understanding of the situation.

Jason Stem

(610) 253-2566

Linda B.
Saturn Vue
10/25/2014
As I indicated before, it is a pleasant, well managed shop for a lady to take her car.
Brad called me and was a very caring, concerned owner. He now knows that I realize mistakes/wrong decisions are made at times, and it didn't mean that I wouldn't come back. He generously offered me a L & O at no cost.

10/04/2014
It's a clean, well managed shop with courteous employees.
This year I'm sorry to say was disappointed. I came in for inspection and a L & O. I don't think fast and Chip made me think the brake fluid and filter were connected to passing inspection. I didn't hear him say that much over $100, plus he should have given me the option of coming back another day. Almost $200 and sitting there for 3 hrs. both were a hardship for me. And I'll still have to get the L & O before winter.
Brad F., Owner from The Brake Shop & Auto Repair responded on 10/07/2014

I have left a message for Linda to call me back so we could discuss her concern and where the miscommunication may have taken place.  I appreciate the positive comment and recommendation, but it is very important to me that we are both on the same communication line and that Linda is satisfied.

Brad Fleming
Owner
(610) 253-2566

Dominick B.
PA
Mazda 6
11/30/2012 Category: Service
Dominick said someone from the business went through and explained and showed him the deductions on his bill, he was satisfied.

11/21/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Dominick. He stated he was looking over the bill and didn't see any deductions from the AAA card and the coupons he gave. That is why he will not recommend the business to others.
Brad F., Owner from The Brake Shop & Auto Repair responded on 11/28/2012
I contacted Dominick Basile in regards to his concerns. Dominick has asked someone to call him back from Surecritic so he can retract the negative review. He did not realize that he did receive the discounts for the coupons he brought in. The confusion was that he was under the impression that he was entitled to an additional AAA discount; our policy is that you cannot combine other offers, which is stated on all coupons. We make it a practice to make sure the customer gets credit for the offer that will save them the most money towards their invoice.

OV
Oleg V.
Perkasie, PA
Volkswagen Touareg
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Oleg said they have fair pricing, they always stand behind their work, they get him in when he needs to, and they have not disappointed him so far.

GE
Gini E.
Hyundai Elantra GT
04/01/2021
Always Reliable
I can always rely on them to take my safety first and keep my car running efficiently, provide recommendations, and will always help in an emergency. Very respectful of both me and my auto needs.

Donna M.
Jeep Compass
03/31/2021
Best work and customer service
These people are absolutely top-notch. I only had a short window to get my vehicle inspected and I called and within an hour and a half they told me to come in and they did it for me without a problem. I wouldn't go anywhere else. If there were 10 Stars I'd give them 10.

James D.
03/25/2021
Great service, honesty, efficient and reliability from this establishment. I have been taking my autos to The Brake Shop for many years

CR
Candace R.
INFINITI Q50
03/20/2021 Category: Service
Candace said they were very informative, patient and respectful. It was very much appreciated.

DF
David F.
03/18/2021
Outstanding,Honest Service
I have had my car serviced at the break shop numerous times. Outstanding service at a fair price And most important honest service.

HS
Heidi S.
03/11/2021
excellent service
Fast, friendly and great service

Stephanie B.
03/10/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Doug. He said they were very good, very honest and very quick.

Debra W.
03/10/2021 Category: Service
Debra said the business is always good.

EV
Eric V.
03/05/2021 Category: Service
Eric said they got his vehicle done in a timely fashion. Everything worked out well and they were reasonably priced.

JQ
Janet Q.
03/03/2021
Great Service as always!
The Brake Shop team was easy to schedule with and did a very thorough inspection of my car for the annual inspection and in preparation for an upcoming vacation. They identified several issues and were able to correct them the same day. Pricing is very reasonable and fair. Jason is great to work with on maintenance of my car and always gives me great advice.

PG
Peter & Berry G.
02/18/2021
Friendly, fast, fair
Always pleasant to deal with the folks at the Brake Shop