Overall Rating 2.3333333/5Overall Rating 2.3333333/5rating 2.3333333rating 2.3333333rating 2.3333333

Joseph F.
Pennsylvania
01/10/2017 Category: Service
Joseph said everything was done to his satisfaction. He is completely satisfied with the work done at this business. They did the repairs and reimbursed him for the damages he did when backing into the pole. Everything has been resolved.

01/10/2017 Category: Service
Joseph said he had to take his vehicle back to this business because they missed a tire pressure issue. When he left he backed into a post in their parking lot.
Brad F., Owner from The Brake Shop & Auto Repair responded on 01/22/2017

I spoke with Joseph in regards to his concerns with his recent visit to The Brake Shop & Auto Repair. He explained how he was very satisfied with the level of service he initially received. However, a few days later his low tire indicator came on.  When he stopped by to have it checked, he backed into a guard pole surrounding our air conditioning unit when I asked him to pull his vehicle to the front of our bay doors. I expressed my concern as it was unfortunate that he had to stop back and secondly, I should have pulled the car around for Joseph.  I asked him to come by and allow myself to review his invoice for the body work needed for the incident.  Joseph stopped by the shop and we offered to pay for some of the body shop invoice and give him a credit for future services.  Joseph was pleased and accepted the offer.  Joseph also stated that he would re-rate his service on the Sure-Critic website.  We look forward to servicing Joseph's vehicle and greatly appreciate his understanding of the situation.

Jason Stem

(610) 253-2566

Linda B.
Saturn Vue
10/04/2014
As I indicated before, it is a pleasant, well managed shop for a lady to take her car.
Brad called me and was a very caring, concerned owner. He now knows that I realize mistakes/wrong decisions are made at times, and it didn't mean that I wouldn't come back. He generously offered me a L & O at no cost.

10/04/2014
It's a clean, well managed shop with courteous employees.
This year I'm sorry to say was disappointed. I came in for inspection and a L & O. I don't think fast and Chip made me think the brake fluid and filter were connected to passing inspection. I didn't hear him say that much over $100, plus he should have given me the option of coming back another day. Almost $200 and sitting there for 3 hrs. both were a hardship for me. And I'll still have to get the L & O before winter.
Brad F., Owner from The Brake Shop & Auto Repair responded on 10/07/2014

I have left a message for Linda to call me back so we could discuss her concern and where the miscommunication may have taken place.  I appreciate the positive comment and recommendation, but it is very important to me that we are both on the same communication line and that Linda is satisfied.

Brad Fleming
Owner
(610) 253-2566

Dominick B.
PA
Mazda 6
11/21/2012 Category: Service
Dominick said someone from the business went through and explained and showed him the deductions on his bill, he was satisfied.

11/21/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Dominick. He stated he was looking over the bill and didn't see any deductions from the AAA card and the coupons he gave. That is why he will not recommend the business to others.
Brad F., Owner from The Brake Shop & Auto Repair responded on 11/28/2012
I contacted Dominick Basile in regards to his concerns. Dominick has asked someone to call him back from Surecritic so he can retract the negative review. He did not realize that he did receive the discounts for the coupons he brought in. The confusion was that he was under the impression that he was entitled to an additional AAA discount; our policy is that you cannot combine other offers, which is stated on all coupons. We make it a practice to make sure the customer gets credit for the offer that will save them the most money towards their invoice.

CN
Carol N.
09/19/2018
so convient and polite
I already gave my neighbor there card, she said the next time she will go there

DZ
Danielle Z.
Bethlehem, PA
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Danielle said she recommends the business for work. They are almost perfect.

BF
Brian F.
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Brian said the facility had a flexible schedule. The service was problem-free, delivered by a pleasant staff who did great work.

Donna B.
09/14/2018
Jason is very respectful and professional.
I wish the labor costs were a bit less. I may have to quit getting work done as I just cannot afford all of it.

Robert and Sharon M.

Lil P.
Subaru Impreza
09/07/2018
Wonderful service always!!
They took very good care of me...dropped me off at my home and then when my car was finished picked me up. Who could ask for better service. I do live close by but it was a wonderful gesture to do this. Jason has always been very polite and thoughtful. Thank goodness I found them. Will never go anywhere else. Best Customer Service, ever!!!

John P.
09/07/2018 Category: Service
John said the staff did what they told him they were doing and at the time he was told.

ME
Matt E.
Tatamy, PA
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Matt said the facility's staff did a good job.

BD
Brenda and David D.
09/01/2018
Inspection
Jason from the Brake shop provided excellent customer service. We had to have our car inspected last minute on a holiday weekend and he made every effort to accommodate us! Thank you!

Kristin B.
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Kristin said they are nice people, very fair, and their prices are reasonable.

JO
Jeffrey O.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Jeffery said the staff do a good job with the service they provide.

SK
Sara K.
Saturn Aura
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Sara said the business did everything she needed and more. The employees are so polite. She thinks everyone should go to this business.

TJ
Tony J.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Tony said she didn't have to wait very long as the business took her right in for her service and finished within half an hour. They also didn't try to sell her anything her vehicle didn't actually need.

Carla H.
Nazareth, PA
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Carla said they are good all around. Jason is great, he explains everything in detail. They also have great prices.

ET
Eve T.
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Eve said she always goes to this business first, they were excellent. They knew what they were doing and if there was a problem they would call her.

Christine C.
Honda Ridgeline
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Christine said that she has always been pleased with her service and she has been going there for years.