Joseph F.
Pennsylvania
01/24/2017 Category: Service
Joseph said everything was done to his satisfaction. He is completely satisfied with the work done at this business. They did the repairs and reimbursed him for the damages he did when backing into the pole. Everything has been resolved.

01/10/2017 Category: Service
Joseph said he had to take his vehicle back to this business because they missed a tire pressure issue. When he left he backed into a post in their parking lot.
Brad F., Owner from The Brake Shop & Auto Repair responded on 01/22/2017

I spoke with Joseph in regards to his concerns with his recent visit to The Brake Shop & Auto Repair. He explained how he was very satisfied with the level of service he initially received. However, a few days later his low tire indicator came on.  When he stopped by to have it checked, he backed into a guard pole surrounding our air conditioning unit when I asked him to pull his vehicle to the front of our bay doors. I expressed my concern as it was unfortunate that he had to stop back and secondly, I should have pulled the car around for Joseph.  I asked him to come by and allow myself to review his invoice for the body work needed for the incident.  Joseph stopped by the shop and we offered to pay for some of the body shop invoice and give him a credit for future services.  Joseph was pleased and accepted the offer.  Joseph also stated that he would re-rate his service on the Sure-Critic website.  We look forward to servicing Joseph's vehicle and greatly appreciate his understanding of the situation.

Jason Stem

(610) 253-2566

Linda B.
Saturn Vue
10/25/2014
As I indicated before, it is a pleasant, well managed shop for a lady to take her car.
Brad called me and was a very caring, concerned owner. He now knows that I realize mistakes/wrong decisions are made at times, and it didn't mean that I wouldn't come back. He generously offered me a L & O at no cost.

10/04/2014
It's a clean, well managed shop with courteous employees.
This year I'm sorry to say was disappointed. I came in for inspection and a L & O. I don't think fast and Chip made me think the brake fluid and filter were connected to passing inspection. I didn't hear him say that much over $100, plus he should have given me the option of coming back another day. Almost $200 and sitting there for 3 hrs. both were a hardship for me. And I'll still have to get the L & O before winter.
Brad F., Owner from The Brake Shop & Auto Repair responded on 10/07/2014

I have left a message for Linda to call me back so we could discuss her concern and where the miscommunication may have taken place.  I appreciate the positive comment and recommendation, but it is very important to me that we are both on the same communication line and that Linda is satisfied.

Brad Fleming
Owner
(610) 253-2566

Dominick B.
PA
Mazda 6
11/30/2012 Category: Service
Dominick said someone from the business went through and explained and showed him the deductions on his bill, he was satisfied.

11/21/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Dominick. He stated he was looking over the bill and didn't see any deductions from the AAA card and the coupons he gave. That is why he will not recommend the business to others.
Brad F., Owner from The Brake Shop & Auto Repair responded on 11/28/2012
I contacted Dominick Basile in regards to his concerns. Dominick has asked someone to call him back from Surecritic so he can retract the negative review. He did not realize that he did receive the discounts for the coupons he brought in. The confusion was that he was under the impression that he was entitled to an additional AAA discount; our policy is that you cannot combine other offers, which is stated on all coupons. We make it a practice to make sure the customer gets credit for the offer that will save them the most money towards their invoice.

GE
Gini E.
Hyundai Elantra GT
08/01/2021
Personal service
They provide service designed especially for my safety and personal needs. And they always provide a “heads up” on future service needs so I can prepare.

JE
Joseph E.
07/29/2021
Everyone is always polite and they do great work

DF
David F.
07/27/2021
Reliable Honest Service
Reliable honest service at a fair price. Repairs done on time and done well. No need to say more. Do yourself a favor and try them if looking for honest repair.

DJ
Donald J.
Chevrolet Corvette
07/24/2021
Reliable service
Shop is nearby, easy to schedule service, service is done correctly and is at a reasonable cost.

Christine C.
Honda Ridgeline
07/21/2021 Category: Service
Christine said the business did the work in a timely manner

Jacquelin M.
07/07/2021
Power Steering Pump
Had power steering pump replaced in April but it was defective. Brought car back and they replaced. Did flush also replaced belts that were new but were leaked on. No charge. Great job

Honda Civic Sdn
07/05/2021
Good, Better, BEST !!!
The service & workmanship is always Good as everyone strives to do things Better, but simply put, the BRAKE SHOP in Forks Township is the B E S T !!! Thanks. Every job I’ve had done there over the years IS a job well done !!!

LC
Lanie C.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
06/26/2021 Category: Service
Lanie said Jason was friendly and helpful

Craig C.
Acura MDX
06/22/2021
Jason and his technicians always do a great job on my cars. Sometimes it takes a bit longer than I would expect but I attribute that to ordering and waiting for OEM parts.

FM
Francis M.
Kia Forte Koup
06/11/2021
Always Professional!
Found a broken tear coil spring on state inspection. Not sure how many inspection stations would have that attention to detail!

TK
Tim & Carol K.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
06/11/2021
Friendly and professional service.
Always professional. Gets the job done quickly. We have been going here since moving to Pa in 2012.

TG
Townsend G.
Volkswagen Tiguan
06/10/2021 Category: Service
Townsend said he already recommended the business for service.