Overall Rating 2.3333333/5Overall Rating 2.3333333/5rating 2.3333333rating 2.3333333rating 2.3333333

Joseph F.
Pennsylvania
01/10/2017 Category: Service
Joseph said everything was done to his satisfaction. He is completely satisfied with the work done at this business. They did the repairs and reimbursed him for the damages he did when backing into the pole. Everything has been resolved.

01/10/2017 Category: Service
Joseph said he had to take his vehicle back to this business because they missed a tire pressure issue. When he left he backed into a post in their parking lot.
Brad F., Owner from The Brake Shop & Auto Repair responded on 01/22/2017

I spoke with Joseph in regards to his concerns with his recent visit to The Brake Shop & Auto Repair. He explained how he was very satisfied with the level of service he initially received. However, a few days later his low tire indicator came on.  When he stopped by to have it checked, he backed into a guard pole surrounding our air conditioning unit when I asked him to pull his vehicle to the front of our bay doors. I expressed my concern as it was unfortunate that he had to stop back and secondly, I should have pulled the car around for Joseph.  I asked him to come by and allow myself to review his invoice for the body work needed for the incident.  Joseph stopped by the shop and we offered to pay for some of the body shop invoice and give him a credit for future services.  Joseph was pleased and accepted the offer.  Joseph also stated that he would re-rate his service on the Sure-Critic website.  We look forward to servicing Joseph's vehicle and greatly appreciate his understanding of the situation.

Jason Stem

(610) 253-2566

Linda B.
Saturn Vue
10/04/2014
As I indicated before, it is a pleasant, well managed shop for a lady to take her car.
Brad called me and was a very caring, concerned owner. He now knows that I realize mistakes/wrong decisions are made at times, and it didn't mean that I wouldn't come back. He generously offered me a L & O at no cost.

10/04/2014
It's a clean, well managed shop with courteous employees.
This year I'm sorry to say was disappointed. I came in for inspection and a L & O. I don't think fast and Chip made me think the brake fluid and filter were connected to passing inspection. I didn't hear him say that much over $100, plus he should have given me the option of coming back another day. Almost $200 and sitting there for 3 hrs. both were a hardship for me. And I'll still have to get the L & O before winter.
Brad F., Owner from The Brake Shop & Auto Repair responded on 10/07/2014

I have left a message for Linda to call me back so we could discuss her concern and where the miscommunication may have taken place.  I appreciate the positive comment and recommendation, but it is very important to me that we are both on the same communication line and that Linda is satisfied.

Brad Fleming
Owner
(610) 253-2566

Dominick B.
PA
Mazda 6
11/21/2012 Category: Service
Dominick said someone from the business went through and explained and showed him the deductions on his bill, he was satisfied.

11/21/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Dominick. He stated he was looking over the bill and didn't see any deductions from the AAA card and the coupons he gave. That is why he will not recommend the business to others.
Brad F., Owner from The Brake Shop & Auto Repair responded on 11/28/2012
I contacted Dominick Basile in regards to his concerns. Dominick has asked someone to call him back from Surecritic so he can retract the negative review. He did not realize that he did receive the discounts for the coupons he brought in. The confusion was that he was under the impression that he was entitled to an additional AAA discount; our policy is that you cannot combine other offers, which is stated on all coupons. We make it a practice to make sure the customer gets credit for the offer that will save them the most money towards their invoice.

Joe & Pat G.
11/08/2019
Always can count on them
Always helpful and knowledgeable. I feel they are open and honest with you. Trust is very important to me.

Craig C.
Acura TSX
10/31/2019
Blown Engine Replacement
Despite a few setbacks Jason and his staff were able to obtain and replace the engine in my wife’s Acura in approximately 14 days. It would have been sooner had the tech working on it not contracted pneumonia. Continuity of service is important in a task this complicated so waiting for him to return to work was the correct call. Have only had the car back for one day but so far so good. Fingers crossed!

John and Irene B.
10/22/2019
The Brake Shop always goes the extra step to be sure my car is safe and sound for driving. Peace of mind always.

Mario B.
Honda Ridgeline
10/19/2019
Very good
Very professional people and great service

Stephen W.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Stephen said Jason was a good guy and did good, honest work.

Stephen W.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Stephen said Jason was a good guy and did good, honest work.

RP
Ryan P.
Nazareth, PA
Ford Transit Connect Van
10/12/2019
Great customer service. Jason when above and beyond helping with me my car repair. Provided a ride home and car finished on time always. I will recommend this shop to friends and family.

RD
Robert D.
10/09/2019
Repair Car in Forks PA
Did a good job on my wife's Sonata.

CL
Caitlin L.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Michelle. She said the business did fine and she had an oil change.

Dick M.
Toyota Avalon
09/28/2019
Always Reliable
I have taken my cars here for 10+ years and am very pleased. Top service, reliability and personal attention.

Janice T.
09/26/2019
Everyone is very professional and personable, and my waiting time is always very minimal which is very important to me.
My experience at the Brake Shop has always been very favorable, and I would highly recommend them to family & friends.

AG
Alan G.
Scion xD
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Alan said they were timely , easy to deal with and pleasant.

FM
Francis M.
Plymouth Grand Voyager
09/21/2019
1989 Plymouth Voyager
Spring broke on 1989 Plymouth Voyager parking brake release handle. Since no parts available for an old vehicle The Brake Shop went “above and beyond” and came up with a replacement spring.

LP
Lil P.
Subaru Impreza
09/19/2019
Always a pleasure to go have my car taken care of.
Feel very fortunate to live close to The Brake Shop. Everyone is always friendly and helpful. Thanks again guys.

Dillon L.
Bangor, PA
Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Dillon said that the place was quick, nice, everyone was happy and the price wasn't bad.

Wind Gap, PA
09/18/2019
Honest, friendly and reasonable
Highly recommend the Brake Shop. We have used them for years and are always happy with the service. Wouldn't take our cars anywhere else.

FM
Francis M.
09/14/2019
Did a great job replacing the steering rack on my 2004 F-150 truck. Fast and reliable friendly service. Jason does a great job explaining what is wrong and does his best to save money when he can!