Joseph F.
Pennsylvania
01/10/2017 Category: Service
Joseph said everything was done to his satisfaction. He is completely satisfied with the work done at this business. They did the repairs and reimbursed him for the damages he did when backing into the pole. Everything has been resolved.

01/10/2017 Category: Service
Joseph said he had to take his vehicle back to this business because they missed a tire pressure issue. When he left he backed into a post in their parking lot.
Brad F., Owner from The Brake Shop & Auto Repair responded on 01/22/2017

I spoke with Joseph in regards to his concerns with his recent visit to The Brake Shop & Auto Repair. He explained how he was very satisfied with the level of service he initially received. However, a few days later his low tire indicator came on.  When he stopped by to have it checked, he backed into a guard pole surrounding our air conditioning unit when I asked him to pull his vehicle to the front of our bay doors. I expressed my concern as it was unfortunate that he had to stop back and secondly, I should have pulled the car around for Joseph.  I asked him to come by and allow myself to review his invoice for the body work needed for the incident.  Joseph stopped by the shop and we offered to pay for some of the body shop invoice and give him a credit for future services.  Joseph was pleased and accepted the offer.  Joseph also stated that he would re-rate his service on the Sure-Critic website.  We look forward to servicing Joseph's vehicle and greatly appreciate his understanding of the situation.

Jason Stem

(610) 253-2566

Linda B.
Saturn Vue
10/04/2014
As I indicated before, it is a pleasant, well managed shop for a lady to take her car.
Brad called me and was a very caring, concerned owner. He now knows that I realize mistakes/wrong decisions are made at times, and it didn't mean that I wouldn't come back. He generously offered me a L & O at no cost.

10/04/2014
It's a clean, well managed shop with courteous employees.
This year I'm sorry to say was disappointed. I came in for inspection and a L & O. I don't think fast and Chip made me think the brake fluid and filter were connected to passing inspection. I didn't hear him say that much over $100, plus he should have given me the option of coming back another day. Almost $200 and sitting there for 3 hrs. both were a hardship for me. And I'll still have to get the L & O before winter.
Brad F., Owner from The Brake Shop & Auto Repair responded on 10/07/2014

I have left a message for Linda to call me back so we could discuss her concern and where the miscommunication may have taken place.  I appreciate the positive comment and recommendation, but it is very important to me that we are both on the same communication line and that Linda is satisfied.

Brad Fleming
Owner
(610) 253-2566

Dominick B.
PA
Mazda 6
11/21/2012 Category: Service
Dominick said someone from the business went through and explained and showed him the deductions on his bill, he was satisfied.

11/21/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Dominick. He stated he was looking over the bill and didn't see any deductions from the AAA card and the coupons he gave. That is why he will not recommend the business to others.
Brad F., Owner from The Brake Shop & Auto Repair responded on 11/28/2012
I contacted Dominick Basile in regards to his concerns. Dominick has asked someone to call him back from Surecritic so he can retract the negative review. He did not realize that he did receive the discounts for the coupons he brought in. The confusion was that he was under the impression that he was entitled to an additional AAA discount; our policy is that you cannot combine other offers, which is stated on all coupons. We make it a practice to make sure the customer gets credit for the offer that will save them the most money towards their invoice.

James D.
03/21/2020
Honest, reasonable charges and great service, I've been a customer for years. i recommend this Auto Repair business for everyone

MV
Marlon V.
Nutley, NJ
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Marlon said that it was pretty good and they took care of him. He's happy with their service.

Craig C.
Acura MDX
03/19/2020
Reliable
Jason and his staff always treat my vehicle like it’s their own. I know when I get it back I’ll be happy.

RF
Rich F.
Chevrolet Cruze
03/17/2020 Category: Service
Rich said they are very good.

ST
Susan T.
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Susan said that the place was very attentive, thorough and looked at every aspect of her vehicle. It needed repairs and it saved her time and money to combine an immediately needed repair with one they would need soon. This was not advice that the guys had to give them, but they looked out for the best thing for their customer.

Jack & Lisa D.
Buick LeSabre
03/10/2020
People and service they provide.
The shop services your vehicle(s) with professional expertise and prompt service. they make sure your vehicle is safe to be on the road and safe for you to drive. in my years of going to them with the family vehicles, they have always provided top notch repairs and services.

MV
Miguel & Anna Maria V.
Volkswagen Tiguan
03/07/2020
Professional, and Courteous
It's tough to find a trustworthy mechanic, but The Brake Shop & Auto Repair seem to have the qualities to make them trustworthy- reasonable level of transparency on the work required and performed and professional, courteous service.

DT
Dean T.
03/07/2020
Outstanding Service
As always, the men at this business were very professional and friendly. They are efficient and complete service quickly. They are very informative on upcoming maintenance needs. They do not try to trick the customer with unnecessary expenses. I highly recommend this business!

Carmen B.
03/06/2020 Category: Service
Carmen said the business did a very good job.

Amit & Pam M.
Buick Encore
03/01/2020
AWESOME
AWESOME

Scott & Keio W.
03/01/2020
I bring. both my cars here. Quick and professional service all the time.

GE
Gini E.
Hyundai Elantra GT
02/29/2020
Personal dedication and respect
The team did whatever it took to ensure my vehicle was safe. They took their time to diagnose, research, and do whatever it took to make my car 100% safe. I was treated with respect and will certainly be bribing my car needs back because I am confident with the results. Thank you very much!