Joseph F.
Pennsylvania
01/10/2017 Category: Service
Joseph said everything was done to his satisfaction. He is completely satisfied with the work done at this business. They did the repairs and reimbursed him for the damages he did when backing into the pole. Everything has been resolved.

01/10/2017 Category: Service
Joseph said he had to take his vehicle back to this business because they missed a tire pressure issue. When he left he backed into a post in their parking lot.
Brad F., Owner from The Brake Shop & Auto Repair responded on 01/22/2017

I spoke with Joseph in regards to his concerns with his recent visit to The Brake Shop & Auto Repair. He explained how he was very satisfied with the level of service he initially received. However, a few days later his low tire indicator came on.  When he stopped by to have it checked, he backed into a guard pole surrounding our air conditioning unit when I asked him to pull his vehicle to the front of our bay doors. I expressed my concern as it was unfortunate that he had to stop back and secondly, I should have pulled the car around for Joseph.  I asked him to come by and allow myself to review his invoice for the body work needed for the incident.  Joseph stopped by the shop and we offered to pay for some of the body shop invoice and give him a credit for future services.  Joseph was pleased and accepted the offer.  Joseph also stated that he would re-rate his service on the Sure-Critic website.  We look forward to servicing Joseph's vehicle and greatly appreciate his understanding of the situation.

Jason Stem

(610) 253-2566

Linda B.
Saturn Vue
10/04/2014
As I indicated before, it is a pleasant, well managed shop for a lady to take her car.
Brad called me and was a very caring, concerned owner. He now knows that I realize mistakes/wrong decisions are made at times, and it didn't mean that I wouldn't come back. He generously offered me a L & O at no cost.

10/04/2014
It's a clean, well managed shop with courteous employees.
This year I'm sorry to say was disappointed. I came in for inspection and a L & O. I don't think fast and Chip made me think the brake fluid and filter were connected to passing inspection. I didn't hear him say that much over $100, plus he should have given me the option of coming back another day. Almost $200 and sitting there for 3 hrs. both were a hardship for me. And I'll still have to get the L & O before winter.
Brad F., Owner from The Brake Shop & Auto Repair responded on 10/07/2014

I have left a message for Linda to call me back so we could discuss her concern and where the miscommunication may have taken place.  I appreciate the positive comment and recommendation, but it is very important to me that we are both on the same communication line and that Linda is satisfied.

Brad Fleming
Owner
(610) 253-2566

Dominick B.
PA
Mazda 6
11/21/2012 Category: Service
Dominick said someone from the business went through and explained and showed him the deductions on his bill, he was satisfied.

11/21/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Dominick. He stated he was looking over the bill and didn't see any deductions from the AAA card and the coupons he gave. That is why he will not recommend the business to others.
Brad F., Owner from The Brake Shop & Auto Repair responded on 11/28/2012
I contacted Dominick Basile in regards to his concerns. Dominick has asked someone to call him back from Surecritic so he can retract the negative review. He did not realize that he did receive the discounts for the coupons he brought in. The confusion was that he was under the impression that he was entitled to an additional AAA discount; our policy is that you cannot combine other offers, which is stated on all coupons. We make it a practice to make sure the customer gets credit for the offer that will save them the most money towards their invoice.

Clara S.
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Clara said they never had a problem with their service and the staff are very nice people.

NB
Nancy B.
Buick Regal
09/17/2020
Satisfied customer
The brake shop staff is thorough and efficient

Robert & Wanda H.
Cadillac CTS
09/15/2020
The work that is done on the car and your service to help take care of our cars.
The best than all the rest.

PS
Paul S.
09/11/2020
Excellent Service, Very Happy Customer
Longtime customer of the shop. Brad and Jason have consistently and continually gone out of their way to ensure that our 3 cars are well maintained. Always done with the skill and expertise of his team. I actively recommend them to people I now. Happy to have found a shop that can be trusted.

Volvo XC70
09/06/2020
Not the same quality as in the past
Dear Brake Shop folks,
I have been a very committed customer to the Brake Shop for the last 10 years, basically since I moved to Easton. The service has always been superior, reliable and the price reasonable. The last few times I noticed that the service is deteriorating. There are no phone calls about what the repair will cost. There are no phone calls about when the car is ready. And a very simple repair takes longer. So in short, I am for the first time considering to switch to another shop. Who knows why this is happening. Mike seems to have left and he had the place is ship shape. But maybe there are other causes. That's for you all to figure out. But the earlier the better.

EW
Ellis W.
Honda Accord Coupe
08/22/2020
Service, Value, Success
SVS... Service,Value, Success ... that’s what you receive at The Brake Shop & Auto Repair. It’s a friendly fixit place. The people there do it right the first time. Jason & his staff are A number 1. The service is terrific. The value is knowing your car is good & safe. The success is your car & you leave happy when it’s finished.

WE
William & Stephanie E.
Ram 1500
08/20/2020
Awesome service!!!
Definitely would recommend to a friend!!!

TK
Tim & Carol K.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
08/15/2020
The owners/employees
Professional and courteous. Work is good and prices are fair.

DJ
Donald J.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
08/07/2020
Prompt service
The Brake Shop understood my problem and scheduled a service that was prompt and convenient with my schedule.

ME
Matt E.
Tatamy, PA
08/05/2020 Category: Service
Matt said everything was good.

PB
Patricia B.
MINI Countryman
08/05/2020 Category: Service
Patricia said everything was fine.

Kevin M.
Toyota Yaris
07/22/2020
Honest
I was given an honest assessment regarding repairs needed to get my toyota yaris through state inspection. After talking to Jason, I decided not to go through with the repairs. His honesty was greatly appreciated.