PH
Paul & Cathy H.
05/05/2021
location is excellent, mechanics competent, and price is reasonable
staff is always friendly

Jacquelin M.
04/29/2021
Professional
I deal with Jadon and I feel he is very professional with what work is needed.

WP
Walter & Barbara P.
04/27/2021
2009 Camry Hybrid Service and Inspection
I 've been going here for over 15 years. They have competitive pricing. Do the work according to your make/mode. I recommend them often on Nextdoor.

Jeremy L.
Pennsylvania
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/24/2021 Category: Service
Jeremy said they didn't give him a call when they started the work and he's usually uses to getting a call when they start to work on the vehicle.

OV
Oleg V.
Perkasie, PA
Volkswagen Touareg
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Oleg said they have fair pricing, they always stand behind their work, they get him in when he needs to, and they have not disappointed him so far.

GE
Gini E.
Hyundai Elantra GT
04/01/2021
Always Reliable
I can always rely on them to take my safety first and keep my car running efficiently, provide recommendations, and will always help in an emergency. Very respectful of both me and my auto needs.

Donna M.
Jeep Compass
03/31/2021
Best work and customer service
These people are absolutely top-notch. I only had a short window to get my vehicle inspected and I called and within an hour and a half they told me to come in and they did it for me without a problem. I wouldn't go anywhere else. If there were 10 Stars I'd give them 10.

James D.
03/25/2021
Great service, honesty, efficient and reliability from this establishment. I have been taking my autos to The Brake Shop for many years

CR
Candace R.
INFINITI Q50
03/20/2021 Category: Service
Candace said they were very informative, patient and respectful. It was very much appreciated.

DF
David F.
03/18/2021
Outstanding,Honest Service
I have had my car serviced at the break shop numerous times. Outstanding service at a fair price And most important honest service.

HS
Heidi S.
03/11/2021
excellent service
Fast, friendly and great service

Stephanie B.
03/10/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Doug. He said they were very good, very honest and very quick.

Debra W.
03/10/2021 Category: Service
Debra said the business is always good.

EV
Eric V.
03/05/2021 Category: Service
Eric said they got his vehicle done in a timely fashion. Everything worked out well and they were reasonably priced.

JQ
Janet Q.
03/03/2021
Great Service as always!
The Brake Shop team was easy to schedule with and did a very thorough inspection of my car for the annual inspection and in preparation for an upcoming vacation. They identified several issues and were able to correct them the same day. Pricing is very reasonable and fair. Jason is great to work with on maintenance of my car and always gives me great advice.