TD
Tony D.
Arizona
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Tony said his vehicle was ready when promised and the service was at his level of expectations. He mentioned that he trusts the facility and will be bringing another vehicle to them in the near future.

BN
Brian N.
Dodge Challenger
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Brian said the business did a really good job.

CP
Chance p.
Arizona
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Chance said the staff always take care of his vehicle when they say they will.

GS

DE
Diedre E.
Nissan Sentra
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Diedre said the business does a good job. They are fast, efficient and friendly.

NV
Nghiep V.
07/02/2018
Car repair .
Honest , great, and dependable work.

LT
Laura T.
Jeep Cherokee
06/23/2018
Great Shop
I had the oil changed in both of my cars and was very happy with both experiences. Done quickly, very friendly people and a comfortable place to wait. Excellent price as well.

Steve H.
06/20/2018
Fast and efficient!
I had a scheduled appointment for an oil change and as soon as I got there they pulled my truck in. They were really fast. I think I was barely there 20 minutes and my truck was done! Really good experience.

Tony B.
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Tony said this business is the best.

Michael B.
Chevrolet S-10
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Michael said he liked the service and the quality of workmanship.

Sam W.
06/14/2018
Overall Great Service
I got an oil change and tire rotation at the KAR Shop. The shop is convenient, friendly, and fair. The shop is next to a Discount Tire, so they took my van there for the FREE tire rotation. I got a receipt for the service from Discount Tire in my e-mail, so I had a record and knew the progress of the work. My car was done in PERFECT time. The one and only flaw was some miscommunication about wiper blades. When I picked up the car I was told that my wiper blades were shot, so they replaced them for me free of charge. That was PERFECT since I was already planning to go to the nearby parts store to get new ones anyway. When I got in my car and looked at the service receipt I found that there was only a recommendation for new wiper blades. It didn't list it as part of the completed service. I was a little confused, but it's easy to figure out. I just turned on the spray for my windshield. No new wiper blades. That's ok, since I was planning to buy them anyway, but it was an unusual lapse in communication between people at the shop. Overall great service as usual from the KAR Shop!

Brad S.
Nissan Titan
06/13/2018
Honest and friendly service
I have been taking my truck here since the Kar Shop opened and I have received excellent service that is honest, reliable and friendly. Highly recommended!

06/12/2018
Customer Service is impeccable.
The Kar Shop is awesome! Kris and Michelle are great people and run an awesome business. They are friendly, efficient, trustworthy, have integrity and always go above and beyond. I could go on and on...I would recommend them without hesitation. You will not be disappointed and so happy with all they do every single time you bring your car (s) in.

Michael B.
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Michael said they have good customer service.

KH
Kristina H.
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Kristina said the staff was trustworthy and did great work.

CV
Cole V.
Tempe, AZ
Ford Police Interceptor
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Cole said, this business was a lot cheaper than the Ford dealership.

Madison M.
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Madison said the customer service was fast and the prices were great.

TF
Tammy F.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Tammy said Chris and the staff provide good quality work, and she enjoys the service she receives.

Rick C.
Nissan Pathfinder
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Rick said the business is good and the staff do great work.

KY
Kelly Y.
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Mark. He said the staff were really good and didn't charge too much for service.