Terry S.
Nissan Armada
03/19/2019
Honest friendly
If you dont make them your kar guy your missing out. Great people

BK
Bill K.
Dodge Dakota
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Bill said he dealt with the owner of this business and he was quick, concise, and did everything he said he would do. He stated he would like to thank Chris and his team for keeping him on the road.

Nissan Sentra
03/14/2019
Kris always takes good care of my daughter’s vehicle! He will tell you he is in the business of fixing cars not making money. I completely trust his findings and appreciate the level of comfort he brings to the whole car repair process for a woman.

Sean M.
Mesa, AZ
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Sean said the staff takes good care of him. They service what needs done, and give him a heads up on future service. They have fair prices and they don't try to over charge him with things he does not need.

LH
Laurie H.
03/09/2019
Friendly staff
The guys treat you like friends, from drop off to pick up.

Anita M.
03/09/2019
Great place
Have been going to this shop for almost 3 years. Treat you like family and go out of their way to help with any car problem you have. Very trustworthy.

RJ
Richard J.
Honda Civic Cpe
03/07/2019
ALWAYS HONEST/TIMELY SERVICE AND EXCELLENT WORK
Kris, Michelle, and the guys at KAR shop maintain all of my vehicles. I trust them and they LISTEN to MY needs and give me options and fair estimates. Never had a single issue with repairs taking longer than promised. EXCELLENT SHOP!

Bill S.
Kia Soul
03/06/2019
The Kar Shop is friendly, honest & does a great job!
The Kar Shop sends reminders to help keep your car running at it's top performance. The staff is always friendly and eagar to help.

Brian M.
Mesa, AZ
Dodge Challenger
03/05/2019
Mackay feedback
I was very happy, as usual, with the high level of service and professionalism by everyone working at KAR Shop. This is why I am a returning customer, I trust that my vehicle is in safe hands and I always know the job will be done right.

Keith S.
03/05/2019
Great service easy drop off the night before, they found more needed to be done but still were able to get this done that day. Originally I was to bring this in the week before but a death in the family caused us to cancel and reschedule. They even were willing to let me bring it in before I left and get it back to my ;place or whatever, but funeral plans changed quickly and we had to go to the airport. So after about a week we came back to town and got great service. I have been there with both of my vehicles, and I will return.

SK
Steve K.
02/28/2019
Fuel Leak
Brought it it on Monday morning and had no appointment and Kris said he would look at it . He did various checks to look for the fuel leak . Fuel vapors were coming into the cabin and after spending time looking and even test driving it could not find anything . I picked it up and there was NO CHARGE for the time he spent looking for the leak . Next day after driving it for a while had fuel vapors coming into the cabin and took it back and Josh came out and he could smell the fuel . Had grocery in the car and Josh offered to put them in their car and drive me home but I took the grocery home and came back and couple hours later Josh called and they found a fuel line with a leak but only after having to jiggle the fuel lines to see fuel leaking out . Been driving it for 2 days now and have no fuel vapors in the cabin . Thanks Kris and Josh

Drew W.
Arizona
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Drew said this business had good service.

JV
Juan V.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Juan said the service was fast and easy to schedule.

02/19/2019
The Kar Shop is top notch!
I have been going to the Kar Shop since they opened. At the time and up until recently, I lived down the street. I now live in Tempe and will not take my car anywhere else. Kris and Josh are awesome! Best customer service, prices, professional, courteous, efficient, friendly and knowledgeable. I never question anything the Kar Shop recommends because I feel more than confident in trusting them. And because they do such a great job in all areas, my 2009 Honda Odyssey with 178k miles runs awesome!

Julie M.
02/15/2019
Excellence in customer service
Chris is the only man on the planet I allow near my vehicles for a decade now. I’ve been a single mom so I’m always skeptical of being taken advantage of however, this man is amazing! He is so mindful and treats all his customers like family. Every car I’ve had has lived far beyond its means due to the great service Chris provides. I highly recommend him to any mom that has no idea how to take care of a car. He’s truly a god send ♥️

LA
Lisette A.
02/07/2019
Always great
Thanks for taking care of my car, my family’s cars, and my friends cars. Honest and quality work. Highly recommend

KD
Kevin D.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said the staff was timely, and the price was fair.

ME
Mike E.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Bob. He said the staff at the business are friendly. They are very thorough when working on a customers vehicle.

AG
Anthony G.
Ram Pickup
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Anthony said they look out for his best interests. The are honest with integrity and they are affordable.

JE
Jan E.
Hyundai Accent
01/25/2019
Best Auto Repair Shop
Oil change completed in less than 40 minutes! I only had time to finish a cup of coffee! Great service and friendly staff! They know I am a regular customer.