CP
Chance p.
Arizona
Honda Civic Si
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Chance said this business went above and beyond to do what he needed to have done. They helped him out and did the work as quick as possible.

CP

Adrianne M.
Honda Element
06/08/2019
Easy to talk to
The guys here are very trustworthy and I feel comfortable asking them any questions I have. They are very understanding and seem to help in any way they can. Also very accommodating!

Melanie W.
05/30/2019
Two thumbs up, as always.
Chris, the owner, is no nonsense -- he does what he says he'll do, for the price that he quotes . He's a nice guy, to boot. Prices are fair and service is awesome. We've been taking our cars to TKS for 2 years and have never had a bad experience. Fair, honest and efficient. You know that if a shop is busy that there is a good reason.

Jeremy S.
Mesa, AZ
Honda Ridgeline
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Jeremy said the service provided by this business is great.

Adam S.
Dodge Dakota
05/21/2019
Great work and honest guys!!
Straight forward and gets it done the first time around. Stand up owner and staff and made me feel comfortable with the cost. Well worth it!!

SK
Steve K.
05/19/2019
Oil Change
Service {oil change} was great and done in less than half hour . Josh is great to work with

Joe R.
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Joe said this business performed the work to his satisfaction. They were able to get him in when they said. It was nice to find a trustworthy facility.

ZS
Zack S.
05/16/2019
Keeping my old Jeep running!
Replaced the radiator and it runs good again!

AC
Anita C.
Chandler, AZ
05/10/2019
Good at what they do and honest
I am so grateful that I found you and even referred you to my daughter that I love so much. Being good at what you do and being honest goes a long way. This is why you are successful.

ZJ
Zachery J.
Mesa, AZ
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Zachery said the staff provided trustworthy service.

FD
Frank D.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
05/02/2019
I have always been very pleased with the K.A.R. shop, they're very personable, family owned, honest and their prices are very fair.

KJ
Kelly J.
Audi Q5
05/01/2019
First Class Service
The Kar Shop is a locally owned small business that takes excellent
care of its customers. From the owner, Chris, to every technician I have had contact with, I have received extraordinary service. Excellent work, fair prices, and individualized customer service. I will not take my vehicle anywhere else.

ER
Elizabeth R.
04/30/2019
Best In the business!!
This is a family owned business that once you take your car there you'll never go anywhere else! Friendly, thorough, honest and trustworthy...all for a fair price. Kris & Michelle treat their customers and employees like family. They are closed weekends and holidays so their employees can spend time with their own families. That makes me admire and respect them even more because it proves they put their employees interests first, not their own. Totally professional yet highly personable. They know their customers by name...you are never just a number. Can't say enough good things about The KAR Shop...if you haven't taken your car there..try it you won't regret it. Tell them Annie sent you! 👍

Jeff H.
04/24/2019
Repair to coolant area
They did a great job! I am sure it was much less of charge then a dealer. Thank you for saving me money!

Jeff H.
Jeep Patriot
04/20/2019
Standard service appointment
Our visit was for a standard oil change. They got my Jeep in and out in a timely fashion. I always know their technicians will let me know if anything else needs to be looked at. Great shop to come to.

SK
Steve K.
04/19/2019
window issue
Good job done in timely manner and at reasonable price

TK
Tricia K.
Chandler, AZ
GMC Acadia
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Tricia said that the staff have always given her excellent service. They're also kind, courteous and get the work done fast.

Allison S.
04/12/2019
Saved me from a dead battery
I went in for my routine oil change thinking everything was working fine. The KAR shop let me know my battery was not testing well. I drove right over to where I got my battery installed and it was still under warranty so they replaced it on the spot. I was told it was only a matter of time before it would have died, and with a big road trip coming up I was very thankful they caught it!!! Attention to detail is just one of the many things I love about The KAR shop!

CD
Chris D.
Nissan Maxima
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Chris said the staff at this business were able to get him in for an oil change the same day he called for service.