Jerry K.
05/01/2021
Muffler shop is great service is super
Always good service on time a and a great job!

DN
Very honest and educates
Reasonable pricing

Linda S.
04/25/2021
great service; explains what is needed and was very helpful
I would recommend them to my friends and family. Thank you
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 04/26/2021

Thank you Linda for always thinking of us.

Jeff D.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
04/19/2021
My Truck
I needed the shocks replaced on my F-350 Ford. Took it to the Muffler Shop like I always doa d Shazam just like that it got fixed like always.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 04/26/2021

Customer since 2009, always good to hear we are still making our customers happy.

James L.
FIAT 124 Spider
04/15/2021
Best auto shop in town.
These guys know there s... and there is no bull. Very fair price and great dependable service.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 04/26/2021

Thank you James for your confidance, we really appreciate it.

Randen B.
04/08/2021
A/C repair
Fix my ac when the dealership blew me off. I am very appreciative for that.

Thank you Randen, always here for you and your Dodge P/U

CG
Corky G.
Las Vegas, NV
Cadillac XT5
03/31/2021
PinkCaddy gets some TLC...
Brought the Wife’s Pink Cadillac in for an OilChange & Lube.
As always the MufflerShop gives the Best Service anywhere...
LoyalCustomer for years & plan on keeping it up....
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 04/26/2021

Always a pleasure working on the Marykay Pink Cadillac. Appreciate the kind words and continued patronage.

CT
Cody T.
Audi S4
03/31/2021
No one compares to The Muffler Shop in Downtown Henderson.
The Muffler Shop always exceeds our expectations. We've been taking our vehicles to them for almost 10 years now and we've only ever had top-notch service. If you need a reliable automotive shop that you can trust, look no further than this family owned shop. Also, don't let the name fool you - they do it all. Oil Change, new transmission, you name it. I've referred all my friends and family to them.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 04/26/2021

Thank you Cody for the amazing review, we always appreciate hearing from our long time customers.

Diana P.
03/27/2021
Power steering thingy and service
Great as always
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 04/26/2021

Always a pleasure, thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 star thingy. LOL

Chevrolet Camaro
03/24/2021
Great Place
Was a mechanic for years, to old now to want to do most repairs. Hard to find a place I trust. I've used them several times now, They've done some major repairs for me and everything they have done for me so far has been spot on.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 04/26/2021

Thank you for your trust and we appreciate your confidence in The Muffler Shop.

BO
Bob O.
03/24/2021
The best place for vehicle service
I will not take my car anywhere but The Muffler Shop for servicing. Honest and good pricing.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 04/26/2021

Customer since 2006 and still love it when you drop in Bob. Always welcome.

03/23/2021
Great! As Usual!
Been going to the Muffler Shop for years. They typically have my vehicle less than 24 hours and make everything super simple. I refer this place to everyone.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 04/26/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and especially referring The Muffler Shop to everyone.

CR
Clifford R.
Ford Thunderbird
03/13/2021
Customer Satisfaction is First
I enjoy their friendly environment.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 04/26/2021

Thank you Cliff for recognizing our sarcasm as humor, we always have a good time when you drop by.

CJ
Chris J.
03/12/2021
The car rides like a dream since the muffler shoo replaced the shocks. I’m no longer driving a roller skate. I would highly recommend the service.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 04/26/2021

Glad you like the new shocks Chris.

Randy M.
Cadillac Escalade
03/11/2021
Very pleased
As always, work was well done
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 04/26/2021

Thank you Randy for trusting us with all your repairs.