RD
Las Vegas, NV
Honda Fit
11/25/2020
No worries...
The best & trustworthy auto repair shop. They're knowledgeable service has allowed my car to reach 195,000 miles...and still going!!

MA
Mathew A.
11/16/2020
Always there to take care of anything you need
Never have to worry about anything always taking care of every need
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 11/24/2020

Thank you Mathew, we know how pleasant it is to get that Smog test every year.

AF
Andrew F.
Honda Accord Coupe
11/14/2020
Always a pleasure
Repairs done fast, right. Jerry always takes care of us, even when we can't get there to pick up before closing!! Thanks!
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 11/24/2020

Right back at ya Andrew, Alway a Pleasure.

Bill B.
Kia Optima
11/13/2020
Great, honest service!
I scheduled an appointment to have my brakes checked because they were squeaking. They took my car right in at the scheduled time and within 45 minutes had me back on the road. The brakes only needed cleaning. I trust The Muffler Shop and know they are never going to overcharge. High integrity, great service, all at a fair price.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 11/24/2020

Bill, you are one of our best at making and keeping your appointments. We really appreciate your kind words and Five Star review.

Ciara C.
Honda Civic Coupe
11/11/2020
Quality Service
I really enjoyed how efficient my visit was. All of my questions were answered and I was not overcharged. I liked reading about what was done during my oil change visit on my receipt. I also found the printed sticker that was placed on my windshield informing me of when I should return to be professional looking.
I wish during COVID times staff and clients took mask wearing seriously.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 11/24/2020

Thank you Ciara for your kind words, we are doing everything we can to make our customers as happy and comfortable as possible as we all travel through these un-charted times.

James L.
Subaru Crosstrek
11/06/2020
Fantastic team, customer service, and pricing.
I will never go anywhere else again. Unless absolutely necessary I would never recommend dealer service at much higher prices.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 11/24/2020

Music to our ears from a new customer. Let's see if we can keep it from being "Absolutely Un-Necessary" for you to go any where else.

ST
Sonya T.
Ford Edge
10/26/2020
The Muffler Shop Did it Again!
Much more than Mufflers... They have taken Care of my cars over 12 years. Even if it goes in for an oil change, they explain maintenance items & anything out of the ordinary.Plus- it’s the cleanest garage I’ve ever seen! Professional and exceptional customer service, every time! Thank you Muffler Shop!
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 11/24/2020

Always a pleasure keeping a professional business woman that uses her car as her office on the road at all times. Thank you for all your years of trust and patronage.

10/24/2020
Awesome service
Had my truck in the dealership for two days to repair my air conditioning they said they couldn’t find the problem. The Muffler Shop had it diagnosed within an hour. This is a honest shop that know what their doing.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 11/24/2020

Thank you for the response and review. Some times the problems are the simple ones and easily overlooked.

MF
Milan F.
10/21/2020
Always great service.
Trustworthy and detailed - great service.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 11/24/2020

As a Lexus owner we know you have many choices, Thank you for your trust in The Muffler Shop.

Carol S.
Nissan Sentra
10/20/2020
THE WHOLE STAFF
YOU WILL NOT FIND A MORE HONEST, CARING STAFF ANYWHERE THAT WOULD STAND UP TO THAT WHOLE CREW. THEY ALWAYS TREAT EVERYONE THE WAY THEY WOULD WANT TO BE TREATED. AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO ONE OUT THERE THAT CAN TOP THEM. THANKS GUYS FOR KEEPING MY "88 RUNNING IN LIKE FOREVER
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 11/24/2020

We Love you Carol and will always be thinking about you, God Speed.

Thank you for your business, The entire staff at The Muffler Shop

Kurt M.
10/08/2020
Kudos
I always get excellent service here. Always at a fair price. I really appreciate the way the staff treats me, and how quickly they are able to complete the job required. Highly recommend!
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 11/24/2020

Always a pleasure to hear this from a family that I've known since high school.

LT
Leon T.
10/01/2020
Hay you guys are wonderful and I will be back for some of your other services .
The young man who did the work on my Jeep is a really good Craftsman and I am very satisfied with the work , Thanks for a grate job. Leon Trotter
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 11/24/2020

Thank you Leon, hope you are enjoying the sound of your new exhaust system.

Don M.
Chevrolet Traverse
10/01/2020
Wouldn't go anyplace else
I have been going here for several years with more than one car and the service is beyond great. Very trustworthy.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 11/24/2020

Seems like yesterday you were referred to us by Darcy. Thank you and we appreciate the great comments.

GS
Gary S.
09/27/2020
Rav4 Brakes
Great service at a great price! Highly recommend AAA+++
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 09/29/2020

Always great to here from AAA ten year customers.

David C.
09/24/2020
Preventative maintenance
Great shop and great staff.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 09/29/2020

Always here for Great Customers David.

Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 09/29/2020

Always here for Great customers David.