Chuck W.
Ford Edge
07/12/2020
Friendly, Caring and Responsive
Jerry has got to be the best person for the job he does!! We have called him on numerous occasions when we’re in a bind and he responds like we are the only customer he has. He even found a mechanic for us to go to when we were stranded in Seligman, AZ!!! And the mechanics are amazing also!! Very friendly and receptive to you when you are trying to explain your issues to them. And we have never had to take anything back to them to be redone.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you Chuck, I will let Jerry know. Have to keep that A/C blowing cold.

John C.
Nissan 350Z
07/10/2020
Great work!
I brought my car in to have my exhaust adjusted. it was rattling against the swap bar and a support brace. They were able to look underneath it and find the issue and fix it really quickly and for a great price!

Bill B.
Kia Optima
07/10/2020
I generally do my own routine maintenance on my car including changing belts and hoses. In the process of changing the radiator hoses I noticed that the high pressure side hose of my ac system had a leak. I ordered the hose and intended to do the work myself. When the hose arrived I realized I didn't have the equipment to evacuate and replace the refrigerant. From past experience, The Muffler Shop is always top of mind when it comes to maintenance and repairs I cannot do myself. I made an appointment and arrived as scheduled. They had the work done sooner than I expected. The service is excellent and the staff are always very courteous. I feel I get great value at The Muffler Shop and can highly recommend them for any vehicle maintenance.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you Bill for always counting on us when you need assistance. Always here for you.

AF
Andrew F.
Honda Accord Coupe
07/01/2020
Thanks!
Thanks as always for getting us in on short notice, and taking care of the problem! Andrew
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you Andrew for always trusting us with all of your vehicles.

FC
Frank C.
Nissan Rogue
06/30/2020
Great work by all the staff
Jerry and the staff did another wonderful job on my car.
The work was completed sooner than expected.
I will be back!
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you Frank, keep those people moving around the valley and be safe.

Dianna D.
06/25/2020
I was able to take my care in w little notice and they fixed it in a timely manner. I feel they are honest w me and the prices are reasonable.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you Dianna for taking the time for the kind words and the 5 stars.

John H.
06/23/2020
2012 Cat Back Muffler Installation
They were professional and got me in immediately. They had the installation done within 2 hours of me dropping off my truck. They are conveniently located in downtown Henderson with places to walk to while you wait. The price was very reasonable and exactly what they quoted me. I definitely will take all my muffler and exhaust needs to the Muffler Shop.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you John for the feedback. Hope you are enjoying your new exhaust system.

Joan L.
Lexus GS 350
06/21/2020
Great people!
Thank you so much for taking care of my Lexus. You are professionals and your service time is very quick.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you Joan, always a pleasure.

Carol S.
Nissan Sentra
06/18/2020
HONEST, FRIENDLY AND HONEST
BEST PLACE EVER TO HAVE YOUR FIXED.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 06/18/2020

Even though it is getting harder to find parts for your 1988 Nissan Sentra it is always a pleasure to have you stop in. Cleanest Sentra in town.

Dale C.
06/15/2020
Just had another great service experience with the Muffler Shop. My AC stopped working so I dropped it off about 11am Thursday and had it back the next day about 2pm working perfectly with a 3 year warranty on the work performed.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 06/18/2020

Nothing better than 45 degree air coming out of the vents when its 100 degrees outside. Thank you for the shout out Dale.

CG
Corky G.
Ram 1500
06/13/2020
Thee Best Place for Service...
As always, the MufflerShop gets the job done promptly, and always the very best service. The staff is friendly & helpful.
5 Stars isn’t enough for this place...👍👍
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 06/18/2020

Very thankful for five stars Corky. Have to keep that RAM running around the country with that beautiful travel trailer for all your adventures.

GMC Pickup
06/11/2020
Great service, as usual
Went in for quick fluid leak repair on a GMC truck. Dropped off at shop, went to lunch, and got a "finished" call less than 2 hours after drop-off.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 06/18/2020

One of our easiest customers to take care, you are the best.

PS
Patty S.
GMC Jimmy
06/11/2020
Professional friendly
As always received prompt professional service
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 06/18/2020

Thank you Patty for taking the time to give us five stars, always appreciated.

EM
Eric M.
Volkswagen Passat
06/10/2020
SAME OLE STUFF
AS USUAL, THE SERVICE IS GREAT AND QUALITY OF WORK VERY SATISFYING AND RELIABLE. WHAT CAN I SAY!
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 06/18/2020

Thank you Eric, Let us know if you have anymore issues with your brakes.

KA
Kent A.
Ram 1500
06/09/2020
Diesel truck oil change
Friendly and efficient in getting the work done that was asked for.
Good prices and didn't try to sell me something I didn't need
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 06/18/2020

Thank you Kent, appreciate hearing from first time customers.