Mark L.

Dale C.
Hyundai Tucson
11/07/2019
New customer
I am new to this area and frequent business' in old Henderson when I can. I happened to find the Muffler Shop when I asked about a manifold leak in my Ford F250. I found out that they are much more than just mufflers and have a full service business that's been here for many years.
I had my 07 Jeep Patriot repaired there and just yesterday my wifes 05 Hyundai needed a new radiator. The price was very fair and the service work is professional. Its nice to find an auto shop that is not trying to rip me off and up sell me with work I don't need. I have worked as an auto mechanic before and done my own work for 50 years but back problems now prevent me from working on my own cars.

Amie S.
Jeep Cherokee
10/21/2019
Best Shop In Town
Jerry makes sure that my car is taken care of every single time I'm in there! Love it! Thanks Jerry!

Diana P.
10/19/2019
Quality!
Excellent, as usual. Thanks so much for everything.

CG
Corky G.
Ram 1500
10/16/2019
GreatWork & PersonalService
Feels like home every time you come in. They’re on time with appointments, Very through, & ExcellentWork. The only place I take my Truck for work to be done...

Stephen C.
Chevrolet Corvette
10/10/2019
Always good, always fair
I have used Muffler Shop for several years they always been fair in price and quality work they recommend other businesses When it’s in the best Interest of the customer

Thank you Stephen, hope everything worked out at Nationwide

Dave

Henderson Chamber of Commerce, Finalist for 2014, 2015 and 2016 Small Business Customer Service Award.

Joan L.
Lexus GS 350
10/07/2019
Fantastic owner, staff and service.
I rely on The Muffler Shop to honestly assess all mechanical issues with my car and recommend solutions for solving them. I have never been disappointed with the results and service.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you Joan for being a long time customer. 10 years and still together.

LH
Larry J H.
10/05/2019
Amazing service from a repair shop!
Not only was everything request done on time they made great recommendations to keep my car in tip top shape. I wish the staff at my doctor and dentist could be this helpful ;-)

I wish we could get paid what your Dr and Dentist get paid. LOL
Thank you Larry for being such a great customer for all these years.

Brian B.
10/02/2019
Great customer service and quick service
Dave was very friendly, fast and efficient. Quoted a price and stuck to it which to me is important. Just had service done yesterday so far so good. Will defiantly recommend and use in the future.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you Brian, hope you are enjoying the new system on your Ford.

CN
Charlotte N.
Lincoln Town Car
09/26/2019
Good Service
I have complete trust in your Shop. I feel I can really trust you. Jerry is very friendly and efficent. Charlotte Nye
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you Charlotte, Love having you drop in and thank you for the five stars.

Ron M.
Dodge Caliber
09/24/2019
Best Experience with a repair shop EVER!
The Muffler Shop delivered on what they promised. Great Service; Great Communication and Great results! Can't Thank them enough!!
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you Ron, always like to hear back from a first time customer.

FC
Frank C.
Nissan Rogue
09/22/2019
Another fine job
Thanks again for another fine service visit. Dave, Jerry and the staff are wonderful. See you again in a few months.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you Frank, Always a pleasure.

Jeff L.
09/10/2019
Awesome shop for muffler work!
Have used this shop to install mufflers /exhaust systems on 3 vehicles. The work is always top notch - they have a master technician whose welds look like artwork! Prices are fair and work is done in a timely fashion. Highest recommendation!
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you Jeff for the kind words, the five stars and your highest recommendation.

TJ
Twyla J.
09/07/2019
Superior Service!
Always a good experience. I'm never treated like I won't understand the car trouble and the guys are all courteous and friendly. Best shop in town!
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you Twyla, always a pleasure.

SP
Suzanne P.
Cadillac DeVille
09/04/2019
Great Customer Service
The Muffler Shop has not disappointed me. They provide accurate estimates for work to be done, fast repairs and stellar service. I am thankful for finding this great auto service center.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 09/13/2019

We are the lucky ones for having you as a new client. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review.

Joan L.
Lexus GS 350
08/31/2019
The Muffler Shop is truly the best place for your auto maintenance. The staff is very professional, knowledgeable and honest. You can be confident that your car will receive only the work that is required. A most trustworthy business.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you Joan for the five stars and over nine years of patronage. Your the best!!!

VB
Vernon B.
Nissan Frontier
08/09/2019
20 year customer
I've been going to The Muffle Shop for 20+ years. Always fair, reliable, and service oriented. Nothing like the large corporate shops. Dave, Jerry, and the Technicians are really some of the best out there.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 09/13/2019

Vernon, always appreciate the kind words from a long time customer. Thank you for continued support.

Sam C.
08/07/2019
Trustworthy and professional
I’ve brought my car in a couple of times now and always leave happy with the work they do. I’ve never felt like they try to add useless repairs or attempts to get more money from me. I’ll definitely be coming back for my next repair.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you Sam, enjoy your Flowmaster exhaust system.

DV
David V.
Toyota Venza
08/07/2019
Another great experience at The Muffler Shop!
Dave, Jerry & Crew are the best! Another great experience at The Muffler Shop!
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you David for taking the time to give us five stars and a great review.

Anil M.
08/01/2019
Fast service and great monitoring of vehicle condition
My vehicle was serviced quickly and I love that I can review the service records online. I use this service to keep track of multiple vehicles that I use in my business.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you Anil, it is a pleasure taking care of your delivery vehicles for your amazing catering company "B With A Twist Catering"