AF
Andrew F.
Honda Accord Coupe
01/18/2020
Squeezed us in at the last moment, got the entire mess done same day! Thanks, Jerry and Jeremy!

Purposely rather give a longstanding local business the work rather than Honda. Thanks for your service over the years!

The Fanizzi Family
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 01/18/2020

Always happy to squeeze you in Andrew. That's what over 15 years of loyalty deserves.

Dave

Henderson Chamber of Commerce, Finalist for 2014, 2015 and 2016 Small Business Customer Service Award.

VB
Vernon B.
Chevrolet Colorado
01/11/2020
20 year customer
I always get treated great here. Good service at a fair price. No big commercial company to deal with. Give this place a try.

Bill S.
01/11/2020
A full service auto shop you can trust
Been using The Muffler Shop to care for all my vehicles for over 20 years. They are competent and honest, at a fair price. What else could you need?
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 01/18/2020

Your patronage and walk-a-bouts in the neighborhood are always one of the highlights of our day.

Thank you for the many years of business

PS
Patty S.
GMC Jimmy
01/09/2020
Professional honest and sincere staff always
As always I receive excellent prompt service I recommend Muffler Shop often to friends and family
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 01/18/2020

Thank you Patty for the referrals and the five stars

Roland S.
Mercedes-Benz C250
01/09/2020
Excellent professional service
Drive away knowing they did a great job for a great price. Best in town!
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 01/18/2020

Thank you Roland for the kind words. Hope that driveway is staying cleaner.

BE
Bristol E.
Dodge Dart
01/06/2020
They are dependable, trustworthy and affordable
I have gone to The Muffler Shop for years and wouldn’t go anywhere else.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 01/18/2020

11/26/2001 to be exact. Thank you Bristol for the many years of friendship and service.

EM
Elizabeth M.
12/21/2019
The Best Always!!
As always another great service at The Muffler Service. My check engine light came on called over Dave said bring it in, did the diagnostic test told me what was wrong and I could drive it and come back in the morning!! They fixed it no worries. Another great day at the Muffler Shop.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 01/02/2020

Thank you Elizabeth for the last eight years of trusting us with your vehicles.

VB
Vernon B.
Nissan Frontier
12/18/2019
Best customer service
While waiting to pick up my vehicle, I watched one of the mechanics provide detailed answers, total respect, and a good attitude to the customer before me. Then turned around and provided the same to me. Says alot about how this place is managed and the employees.
Repairs are done right at a fair price and you'll be treated like an important customer rather than just an invoice for some corporate franchise.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 01/18/2020

Thank you Vernon, the crew really appreciates the compliments. We all work hard to provide the customer service & respect you noticed.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/10/2019
Great Service and Quick
They do fantastic work and are honest. Thank you so much!
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 01/02/2020

Thank you for the kind words and 5 stars. Very much appreciated.

SL
Steve L.
12/09/2019
Exhaust Upgrades
Clean place with reasonable pricing. Staff is knowledgeable and very friendly!
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 01/02/2020

Thank you Steve, hope your liking the sound of that new exhaust on the Mustang.

Joan L.
Lexus GS 350
12/06/2019
Honest, reliable and trustworthy!
I have enjoyed The Muffler Shop's service for quite some time. Each experience has been most positive. I find the staff competent, friendly and professional and have never been pressured to purchase an item that was not necessary. The prices are modest and the service excellent. I recommend this business to anyone that wishes to have their auto serviced.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 01/02/2020

WOW, 10 years. It is our pleasure Joan taking care of you and vehicles.

VM
Victoria M.
Toyota Yaris
12/06/2019
Five star rating...
Fast service at a reasonable price. Also very nice people to do business with. I trust them completely..
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 01/02/2020

Victoria, thank you for putting your trust in us. Let us know if your vehicle needs any TLC

GC
Gabrielle C.
12/04/2019
Best Shop In Town
I have been taking my vehicles to The Muffler Shop for years and have never left feeling as though I have been taken advantage of! I trust all of the personnel and they make me feel like family! Every time I go into the shop I know that I am going to get exceptional service, my vehicle is going to run like new, and I can confidently talk to the technicians and team and they will make sure I understand what is going on in my vehicle. Thank you Dave and your team for helping me and my family stay Safe on the road!
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 01/02/2020

Thank you Gabrielle for the very kind words.

Bill B.
Nissan Rogue
12/03/2019
Great Service at a Fair Price
I took my wife's car in to have the front rotors trued and to check for a clicking noise on the right rear. They found that the rear brake linings needed to be replaced. Everything works great now and my wife is very happy. Happy wife, happy life!!

We know who to take care of Bill. LOL

PB
Paul B.
Chevrolet Pickup
11/22/2019
We’ll Check for an old truck
They did a great job replacing muffler on ‘92 Chevy 1/2 ton! Great service! Thanks Dave.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 01/02/2020

Thank you Paul, glad your son made it up north with no problems.