Overall Rating 3.800002/5Overall Rating 3.800002/5Overall Rating 3.800002/5rating 3.800002rating 3.800002
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

ROGER C.
01/26/2019
The staff are great and competent people
I've been using Theo's for 20+ years for several reasons: 1) Theo cares about his customers, 2) Jim, the service manager, both cares about customers and is a hoot to talk with, 3) they always provide prompt and timely service, 4) they are willing to explain multiple times what the problems are and the proposed fixes. The front office staff including Sam and Athena are likely wise helpful and knowledgeable. They've all seen me through a Corvette, BMW M3, Avalon, and BMW 528 over the years - always at better prices than the dealerships.

MIKE B.
01/25/2019
Supper Subaru.
Oil change.

MJ
MELISSA J.
Kia Rondo
01/25/2019
Vee professional told me exactly what was wrong with my car and the price was excellent absolutely love this place thank you to to everyone

01/24/2019
BMW Repair
Prompt and thorough attention to needed repair. Glen is a BMW guru, will be back to keep mine in top shape.

CV
CAMMERON V.
01/24/2019
Awesome Service
Brought my vehicle in to have Theo's give her a once over. She has 13,000 miles on her, and I wanted to make sure she is running at peak performance. I had previously taken her by the dealership. Not being happy with the service I received, I immediate took her to Theo's (the dealership claimed I needed repairs that I questioned on a car with so little miles). As always, Theo's came through for me.
I have been a loyal customer for 12 years now, and will continue to be.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 01/28/2019

A special thank you for such a great review. We love to hear the feedback from our valued customers, and we are delighted to hear that you have been a loyal customer of ours for over a decade. Providing the very best in automotive care to our customers is our primary goal.

Honda Ridgeline
01/21/2019
Good Service!
I made an appointment for my vehicle to have a few specific things checked as well as to have an overall check. Theo's did a thorough job, which allowed me to make my decisions about what I wanted to have fixed, after I received an estimate. They gave me an estimate after obtaining all of the needed information, and then fixed everything in a timely manner.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 01/28/2019

I, along with the entire staff at Theo's, would like to send a special shout-out for such an outstanding review! We love to hear the feedback from our valued customers and we are pleased that you have had wonderful experiences at our automotive shop!

SE
Steve E.
Mercedes-Benz S550
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the business does work that is satisfactory. He will recommend them to others.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you for your kind review! We appreciate your recommendation.

PB
PAUL B.
01/16/2019
Oil Change and Oil Level Sensor Change
Returning customer, great service, quality work, at a fair price. No issues with oil level sensor so far. Also did they did work that day.
Always recommend Theo's
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 01/28/2019

We would like to personally thank you for such a thoughful review! We love to hear the feedback from our valued customers and we are pleased to hear we have done a good job of taking care of your automotive needs. It is important for us to build relationships and to provide our customers with a genuine quailty services.

Marie S.
MINI Cooper Coupe
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Marie said the business knew what they were doing and fixed the vehicle in a timely fashion.

GA
GEORGE A.
01/15/2019
Fit Me In, Short Notice
I was only in town Monday and gone the rest of the week. Needed an oil change service. Called Theo's Monday early AM anticipating "not today". Pleasant surprise was a scheduled time for Monday afternoon. Service was completed within 30 minutes.

JEFFERY P.
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/31/2018
Standard trip to Theos
Great people great service great timing. No need to elaborate further.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 01/08/2019

Happy to accommodate such a loyal customer as yourself. Thank you for your continued years of business!

WG
WADE G.
12/28/2018
Service Review
Professional and courteous service as always. Found the problem, fixed it, and sent me on my way in a timely manner.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/28/2018

Thank you from the entire staff here at Theo's Automotive! We always want to keep our customers happy so they have an auto mechanic shop they can always trust. Thank you again!

SR
SCOTT R.
12/27/2018
Pilot shimmy
Our Honda Pilot had a shimmy. The techs were able to determine the issue and make the repairs. Thanks to Theo and his crew for keeping our cars in top running condition.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/28/2018

As always, you leave the kindest words for us. We strive to keep customers like yourselves happy and coming back. Thank you again and again for your recommendations and reviews!

SR
SCOTT R.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
12/27/2018
Another great service job
Car wouldn't pass emission inspection. Diagnostic was done and Glen was able to get the module (didn't have to go to Mercedes for this fix) and the car passed it's emission test.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/28/2018

We are all thankful for Glen here at Theo's! Thank you for another great review and recommendation. We are truly lucky for customers as yourselves.

AE
Andre E.
Atlanta, GA
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Andre said Glenn did a temporary fix on his vehicle, he was great. They were unable to give a final analysis of what was wrong and no solutions.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/28/2018

Thank you for your recommendation!

SHELDON B.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
12/14/2018
Personable and Honest
Theo’s is my only consideration for all my automotive needs. Jim and Sam are always very nice and ready to help. All the work they have performed on my Vehicles has been completed in a timely manner with a high degree of professionalism and at a fair price. Wouldn’t consider going anywhere else!
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you for taking time to write a 5 star review! We love to hear experiences of those who have been with us through the years. We are honored that you have entrusted us to take care of all your automotive need!

ME
MALCOM E.
Riverdale, GA
Lexus GS 300
12/13/2018
Very Professional
Everything went smooth for me! Great customer service and friendly staff. I would definitely come back.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/17/2018

We are always thankful to our customers who take the time to write a review for our shop. Caring for your automotive needs has been a pleasure and we certainly appreciate the recommendation!

CD
CARY D.
12/13/2018
Quality Service
Felt the service was personalized and well explained
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you for the nice review of our shop. It has been our pleasure caring for your automotive needs!

JULIE L.
Tyrone, GA
12/09/2018
excellent service and friendly staff
Jim always works with me to fit me in whenever there is a problem with my car. I have a BMW approaching 300k miles and she is leaking oil - i was overdue for oil service and even though they were short staffed - he fit me in as opposed to waiting another week. They always do a cursory check and advise me if anything else needs looking at and then we schedule a time to address the issues on my time. I have been with Theo's for years and wouldn't think of going anyplace else.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/13/2018

Mrs. Lamothe,
Thank you for your continued confidence in our shop over the past many years. It is our pride to serve customers such as yourself. Your feedback is genuinely appreciated!

Ford Explorer Sport Trac
12/06/2018
The service and prices where great
The staff where very nice . The prices quote for the job where reasonable. I check several competitors before selecting Theo. There wore for the job was the best.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/17/2018

We are beyond appreciative of the kind words you have expressed about our shop. We can not thank you enough for taking the time to write us a review. It has been a pleasure welcoming you to our automotive shop!