Overall Rating 4.04/5Overall Rating 4.04/5Overall Rating 4.04/5Overall Rating 4.04/5rating 4.04

HL
Heidi L.
11/12/2017
Very bad customer service and rude
I went into the store today needing a tire to be repaired he proceeded to complain about how many other vehicles he had to work on I asked him to come look at it the vehicle to see if he could repair the tire he didn't even walk out to the vehicle with me. He complain some more about all the vehicles he said he didn't have time and this was the manager of the store. You would think he could take 15 minutes out of his day to repair a tire there is a possibility I could have wanted to buy more tires from him in the future but he didn't give a crap take a few minutes out of his busy day. This is the second time that I've been treated like this at this location highly recommend never going to this place again.

Rileymama R.
06/09/2017
**** show!
Called to see if they had time to do an oil change. David said yes, running on time no problem! Got there 10 min later and mike told me it would have been nice if I would have made an appointment. I told him I just called and what I was told. He started audibly " huffing" at me. I asked if I could get synthetic oil and he said it would be $40 plus he could give me a rebate for $10. I told him I would be back when I finished grocery shopping. When I finished shopping I called. Hadn't even made it into the shop. He said I should have made an appointment. WHAT??? He said he would rush it. 2 hours later he called. Has to get a ride. Asked if he would give me a discount for the misinformation. Huffed again. He said no. Mike you need a vacation or a drink. Maybe both. Horrible customer service!!

DN
Daniel N.
Minneapolis, MN
02/11/2017
Tire service.
Went in on 2/10/17 for a screw in my tire told man there screw in tire maybe I would not need plug put in sometimes they don't leak when u pull out he said you need to plug $21.00 well they pulled it in and guy came in and said did not leak so I said no charge for that? He said there would be a service charge I was thinking maybe $8 or nothing at all he charged the $21 receipt said repaired tire they did not put plug in or do any service I will never go to a tires plus again they should have just sent me on my way and I would have been a solid customer.

Jay P.
10/29/2016
Avoid at all cost!!!
Had a full brand new set of tires installed on my car. Went 3 miles down the road and my low tire light comes on. Took it back and they told me they cant look at it til the next day. Tire went flat in the back and the next day they still didnt get to it and proceeded to tell me that I probably ran over a nail and it should cost that much. As of now...2 days later still no word on what the problem is. Do not go here. They are idiots!

SL
SCOTT / LISA L.
Chevrolet Silverado
06/24/2016
Tire Repair
I went in for a tire patch and spent 3 additional visits at over an hour each to get a wheel sensor replaced that was not reading after the repair. The last visit took 2 hours to replace.

KA
KEN A.
06/16/2016
They are willing to work with their customers
They are willing to work with their customers

JIM/ BERNICE P.
05/18/2016
Customer experience
I believe it was Brandon behind the counter. This was the first time in all the yrs I have been a customer I was treated rudely. Maybe Brandon was having a bad day but he needs some serious coaching. Even a smile would be nice. Let's hope next time goes better
Wayne K., President of Retail Operations from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 05/21/2016

Jim,
Thank you for taking the time to discuss this with me.   I have spoken to Brandon and used it as a education moment.   We always want to be helpful with all of our guests and need to hear when we are not performing at oour best.

MT
MARILYN T.
North Branch, MN
Buick Regal
05/17/2016
Walked in for an oil change. My car was done before the promised time. Very happy with service.

JOHN/CLAUDIA F.

GL
GARY L.
Saint Paul, MN
05/05/2016
Prompt, professional and friendly service.
The slow leak was found and fixed, questions beyond the service task were answered, and proved helpful.
Marty K. from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 05/05/2016

Good to hear! I am glad we could be helpful. Thank you for your business.

MILA W.
Mercury Cougar
05/04/2016
Honest mechanics, and they keep my car "young".
Love LexingtonTires!
Marty K. from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 05/05/2016

Thank you so much. We can't wait to see you and your Couger again!

RANDY AND TERI G.
Blaine, MN
Chevrolet HHR
04/23/2016
I had an appointment for an oil change and tire rotation and it was stated to me that it would be an hour and a half wait. Not even close to the service I expected.

WK
WILLIAM K.
Maplewood, MN
Toyota Prius C
04/14/2016
Fast
Fast
Marty K. from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 04/14/2016

It is always good to see the Prius again. Thanks for your business

DAVID B.
03/22/2016
Friendly and on schedule
Setting up the appointment time was excellent. They were ready for me at my scheduled time and brought my car in right away. The job was completed before the time they said it would. They did a great job and were very friendly.
Marty K. from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 03/24/2016

Thank you for your business and your kind words.

TD
TIM D.
Chevrolet Avalanche
03/19/2016
Charges like a dealership
$68.00 to fix a tire is ridiculous!! I will never go there again
Wayne K., President of Retail Operations from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 03/21/2016

We are certainly sorry to hear you feel this way, however it feels unfair to rate us in this way.   $68 for a flat would be excessive, but you asked us to install your own tire pressure monitor which requires a reprogram.   These charges were made clear before we did the service you requested.   We repaired your tire, installed your TPMS, balanced it, and reprogrammed it.

MILA W.
Mercury Cougar
03/02/2016
Good mechanics and staff is very friendly.
I've been coming to Tires Plus for years. My daughter and I bring our cars for oil changes and maintenance . It's a good place.
Marty K. from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 03/04/2016

Thanks. We appreciate your business

TH
TED AND JENNIFER H.
02/27/2016
great service
I got in for an oil change right away with no appointment.
Marty K. from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 03/04/2016

Thank you. We try our best to keep you moving, even without an appointment.

WK

KARA and SIMON S.
Hugo, MN
01/29/2016
Good staff
Staff is always friendly and has good communication.

DE
DENNIS E.
Kia Sorento
01/23/2016
They were honest and informed us before they made any repairs.
Honesty and integrity with a smile!