ZM
Zachary M.
Salem, OR
2020 Hyundai Palisade
06/04/2020 Category: Service
Our sales rep, David, was very knowledgeable and helpful in helping us find a new vehicle. The staff was very courteous and professional. Overall a good experience
Cliff A. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 06/04/2020

Thank you Zachary for visiting the dealership.

Jeffery L.
2019 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/27/2020 Category: Service
John in service gives you the utmost respect and courtesy.
John in service gives you the utmost respect and courtesy.
Cliff A. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 05/28/2020

Thank you Jeffery for visiting the dealership and I'm glad John took good care of you.

LO
Lee O.
Gladstone, OR
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/27/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful help!
John and his crew was amazing! Took great care of us from start to finish.
Cliff A. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 05/27/2020

Thank you Lee for visiting the dealership and allowing us to take care of your vehicle needs.

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
05/19/2020 Category: Service
Great service.
I took my car in for an oil change and they checked my tires also without my asking. Very impressed with their service.
Cliff A. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 05/19/2020

Thank you for visiting the dealership.

Gladstone, OR
2008 Hyundai Elantra
05/18/2020 Category: Service
Good service but spendy for a headlamp.
Brought in my daughter’s Elantra for a recall issue, oil change and headlight replacement. The oil change promo package included complementary tire rotation and a multi point function check, so I’m not going to be too cranky about the headlight replacement price of $88 and change. But I am shocked enough to mention it!
Cliff A. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 05/19/2020

Thank you for coming in and I will look at that price of headlight replacement.

Tigard, OR
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
05/16/2020 Category: Service
Efforts to make the customer happy
Efforts to make the customer happy John has went out of his way to make sure that I am a happy customer and has committed that future visits will be happy visits and satisfying thank you John for going out of your way to give me a call yesterday and apologizing for the concerns that I had I appreciate it very much And I look forward to our future visits

05/16/2020 Category: Service
I get coupons for my oil changes and other repairs
No comments
Cliff A. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 05/18/2020

I apologize for nor resetting your oil change life reminder.  I will bring it up again in my next shop meeting this week.  Unfortunately due to the COVID-19 my staff is reduced at this time and weren't able to vacuum your carpets.  Next time in remind us and we will get that for you.  John will be reaching out to you to go over the survey and answer any other questions you may have.

John A.
Canby, OR
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
The experience
The experience begins with John, the service manager. He listens to your concern and then makes sure you understand the procedure as well as costs. If something changes he is quick to discuss this with you. The service department itself works quickly to minimize your “down time”. Very nice experience. Thank you
Cliff A. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 05/18/2020

Thank you John for visiting the dealership.

Stevenson, WA
05/11/2020 Category: Service
Quick, reliable service!
Great service and they provided a loaner car to use while ours was worked on!
Cliff A. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 05/11/2020

Thank you for visiting the dealership.

PD
Phillips D.
Donald, OR
2007 Hyundai Elantra
05/05/2020 Category: Service
Under promise and over deliver.
They under promise and over deliver with a smile.
Cliff A. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 05/05/2020

Thank you Diana for visiting the dealership.

SD
Steven D.
Vancouver, WA
2017 Hyundai Veloster
04/30/2020 Category: Service
Geat customer service,support and repairs
Very pleased with Cliff in customer service and Aaron the mechanic both of whom did a great job!
Thanks again.
Cliff A. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 04/30/2020

Thank you Steven for the kind words look forward to your next visit, take care.

Chris S.
Happy Valley, OR
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/28/2020 Category: Service
My SantaFe
John was in charge fixing the turbo in my SantaFe and he kept me posted with all the updates on the car ! They gave me a new vehicle to drive during the process and everything was covered by Hunday ! Nice team there at Gladstone Hunday , very clean service place and very professional!
Cliff A. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 04/28/2020

Thank you Chris for allowing us to take care of your vehicle needs and I'm glad John took good care of you.  Look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Lucinda M.
Aurora, OR
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/19/2020 Category: Service
Recall during COVID - take 2
I had some problems initially as the skirting was not reattached in the driver wheel well when they performed a recall on my new vehicle. The service manager saw my initial review, and contacted me about getting it corrected and even had a service technician come to my home to correct.

04/19/2020 Category: Service
Recall during COVID
I was waaaaay over notified of this recall on a vehicle owned at first notice for less than 5000 miles. It seems the system has 2 vehicles on file for me while I only purchased 1. I did get told this was taken care of as I discussed during my visit. This remains to be seen. But certainly I didn't need to be constantly dinged about this even half the number of times I was reminded. And now after servicing I note that my vehicle has skirting not properly re-attached. There is no dealership convenient to my home, it is about 20 miles away. So I will have to wait on having this fixed. :(
Cliff A. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 04/20/2020

I'm sorry to hear that the repair wasn't done properly and I apologize for that.  John will be reaching out to you to get this issue taken care of for you.

Rick G.
Happy Valley, OR
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/12/2020 Category: Service
Will always go back.
Cliff A. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 04/13/2020

Thank you Rick for visiting the dealership.

TK
Trang K.
West Linn, OR
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/04/2020 Category: Service
Service Review
Every time I bring my car in for service, I’m always warmly greeted by the friendly service reps. I h not had any issues or concerns. I really enjoy my Santa Fe! It runs smoothly and no maintenance problems yet.
Cliff A. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 04/06/2020

Thank you Trang for visiting the dealership.

03/31/2020 Category: Service
GREAT
GREAT
Cliff A. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 03/31/2020

Thank you for visiting the dealership.