ZM
Zachary M.
Salem, OR
2020 Hyundai Palisade
06/04/2020 Category: Service
Our sales rep, David, was very knowledgeable and helpful in helping us find a new vehicle. The staff was very courteous and professional. Overall a good experience
Cliff A. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 06/04/2020

Thank you Zachary for visiting the dealership.

Jeffery L.
2019 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/27/2020 Category: Service
John in service gives you the utmost respect and courtesy.
John in service gives you the utmost respect and courtesy.
Cliff A. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 05/28/2020

Thank you Jeffery for visiting the dealership and I'm glad John took good care of you.

LO
Lee O.
Gladstone, OR
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/27/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful help!
John and his crew was amazing! Took great care of us from start to finish.
Cliff A. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 05/27/2020

Thank you Lee for visiting the dealership and allowing us to take care of your vehicle needs.

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
05/19/2020 Category: Service
Great service.
I took my car in for an oil change and they checked my tires also without my asking. Very impressed with their service.
Cliff A. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 05/19/2020

Thank you for visiting the dealership.

John A.
Canby, OR
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/16/2020 Category: Service
The experience
The experience begins with John, the service manager. He listens to your concern and then makes sure you understand the procedure as well as costs. If something changes he is quick to discuss this with you. The service department itself works quickly to minimize your “down time”. Very nice experience. Thank you
Cliff A. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 05/18/2020

Thank you John for visiting the dealership.

Stevenson, WA
05/11/2020 Category: Service
Quick, reliable service!
Great service and they provided a loaner car to use while ours was worked on!
Cliff A. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 05/11/2020

Thank you for visiting the dealership.

PD
Phillips D.
Donald, OR
2007 Hyundai Elantra
05/05/2020 Category: Service
Under promise and over deliver.
They under promise and over deliver with a smile.
Cliff A. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 05/05/2020

Thank you Diana for visiting the dealership.

SD
Steven D.
Vancouver, WA
2017 Hyundai Veloster
04/30/2020 Category: Service
Geat customer service,support and repairs
Very pleased with Cliff in customer service and Aaron the mechanic both of whom did a great job!
Thanks again.
Cliff A. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 04/30/2020

Thank you Steven for the kind words look forward to your next visit, take care.

Chris S.
Happy Valley, OR
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/28/2020 Category: Service
My SantaFe
John was in charge fixing the turbo in my SantaFe and he kept me posted with all the updates on the car ! They gave me a new vehicle to drive during the process and everything was covered by Hunday ! Nice team there at Gladstone Hunday , very clean service place and very professional!
Cliff A. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 04/28/2020

Thank you Chris for allowing us to take care of your vehicle needs and I'm glad John took good care of you.  Look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Rick G.
Happy Valley, OR
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/12/2020 Category: Service
Will always go back.
Cliff A. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 04/13/2020

Thank you Rick for visiting the dealership.

TK
Trang K.
West Linn, OR
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/04/2020 Category: Service
Service Review
Every time I bring my car in for service, I’m always warmly greeted by the friendly service reps. I h not had any issues or concerns. I really enjoy my Santa Fe! It runs smoothly and no maintenance problems yet.
Cliff A. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 04/06/2020

Thank you Trang for visiting the dealership.

03/31/2020 Category: Service
GREAT
GREAT
Cliff A. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 03/31/2020

Thank you for visiting the dealership.

Woodburn, OR
03/31/2020 Category: Service
Took my car for some services, they helped me out right away. I was really surprised by that and glad that they had such professional and nice staff working there. They helped me understand anything that was happening to my car and made great suggestions.
Cliff A. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 03/31/2020

Thank you for visiting the dealership and I'm glad we were able to take care of the needs of your vehicle.

Linda S.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/30/2020 Category: Service
Went in because of low tire pressure. Had to get new tires - I was not surprised. They had the correct tire available and put them on the same day.
I really like the new building. I appreciated someone going around cleaning everything. Must be a full time job.
Cliff A. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 03/30/2020

Thank you Linda for visiting the dealership and that we were able to get you taken care of quickly.

Oregon City, OR
2019 Hyundai Elantra
03/30/2020 Category: Service
Excellent & considerate treatment!
I needed to take my Hyundai in for service, and during these challenging times, also wanted to stay safe and practice social distancing and zero contact. The service department was very helpful in allowing me my space, by making special arrangements for drop off and pick up, and also went the extra mile to put a steering wheel & seat cover on to help keep me safe upon picking up the car! I am very impressed and thankful for such considerate people!
Cliff A. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 03/30/2020

Thank you for those kind words and I'm glad that we were able to meet you needs during these crazy times.