Overall Rating 4.565217/5Overall Rating 4.565217/5Overall Rating 4.565217/5Overall Rating 4.565217/5rating 4.565217
Overall Rating 2.43478/5Overall Rating 2.43478/5rating 2.43478rating 2.43478rating 2.43478

Dean L.
04/28/2018 Category: Service
first service
this was my first service with many more to come
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 04/30/2018

Hi Dean,
I left you a message at the phone number we have on file for you in hopes that you will return my call. Thank you!

Thomas S.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/27/2018 Category: Service
Same issue, not fixed
One of the issues I had with my car was the windshield washer needed fixing. It was fixed last week when my car was in for service. This week it's NOT working again. I played $60.00 for half and hour labor. I'd like to get something for my money.
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 03/28/2018

Thomas,
I left you a voicemail at the phone number we have on file. Please call me when you can, I'd like to have a technician look at the issue again at no charge of course. Hope to hear from you soon, thank you.

Laura S.
Clackamas, OR
2017 Hyundai Accent
03/09/2018 Category: Service
Sales great, needs improvement in repair
I love the car and had a wonderful sales man. My new car has a vibration noise issue and the repair department doesn’t seem to want to take the time or employees to investigate and repair it . They heard the issue and were very nice but nice doesn’t fix it .
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 03/12/2018

Laura,
Thank you for taking the time to speak with me regarding your visit. I'm glad we have a plan to address this rattle. Enjoy your trips and we'll see you in May!

Gladstone, OR
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/06/2018 Category: Service
I asked the front desk person if they could set up a courtesy call system for their customers. To no avail I got shut down immediately and was told they were too busy to do that because there are too many customers they are providing to. Poorly worded response which makes you feel as a customer un wanted and just another number in their system.
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 03/07/2018

I left you a voicemail at the phone number we have on file hoping you will return my call to discuss your recent visit with us. Thank you for your time.

TC
Tanya C.
Sherwood, OR
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/14/2018 Category: Service
adequate
I do not know that you expect bells and whistles in a service department. I was not displeased and felt the services where adequate.
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 02/16/2018

Tanya,
We have left you a couple of voicemails at the phone number we have on file for you in hopes of speaking with you about your visit. Please contact Karen or myself if/when you have the time. Thank you!

West Linn, OR
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/09/2018 Category: Service
Great Follow Up
I always appreciate working with the people at Hyundai. And when I have issues, they are quickly resolved. I feel important!

02/09/2018 Category: Service
Always happy to work with the staff. Just have some communication issues, but they have been shared and hopefully taken care of.
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 02/12/2018

I just left you a voicemail on the only phone number we have on file in hopes that we can discuss your visit/experience. Please call me back when you can, thank you.

KH
Kurt H.
Hood River, OR
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/23/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Staff & On Time Service
I was met by a friendly staff and they were ready to work on my car on schedule

01/23/2018 Category: Service
Friendly but short on knowledge
We really like the car however it has a couple features that "we believe" might not be working correctly and one not working well for sure. The dealership doesn't have the answers. The people are nice but need to be able, or willing to get answers. Again good car, the features we are referring to is not a show stopper, would buy the car again.
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 01/24/2018

Kurt,
Thank you for taking the time to speak with Karen about your visit. I hope that we will see you again in the near future for whatever your needs may be.

Portland, OR
01/21/2018 Category: Service
Ok
No communication on the service of my car when picked up. Just took my money and sent me on my way
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 01/22/2018

I just left you a voicemail at the phone number we have on file for you, please give me a call back if/when you can, thank you.

Canby, OR
01/10/2018 Category: Service
Old dealership
Needs updating
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 01/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me about your visit. We hope to see you again soon for your upcoming service. Please remember to contact me when scheduling the appointment. Take care.

Happy Valley, OR
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/11/2017 Category: Service
Car not fixed and no compassion from the dealership
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid intermittently won’t start. Dashboard lights up, but won’t start. Dealership told me it was a bad battery and sold me a new one for over $300. Less than a week later, CAR WONT START AGAIN. Roadside assistance towed it back to dealer. Was told over the phone that I would be called once car arrived. Didn’t hear anything for 3 days. They told me the car started for them all 3 days and that nothing will be done. After searching multiple car forum websites, it’s clear that there are MANY people with intermittent starting problems. When sharing that the majority of people have found the fix is replacing the “switch inhibitor,” I was told that they can only fix what their computer tells them to. I explained that by doing no repairs, eventually my wife and 6 year old son will be stranded somewhere when this less than 4yr old car once again decides to not start. The only option he gave me was to leave my car at the dealer and they would check it daily and when it finally glitches again and doesn’t start, then and only then, will they do a repair. Leaving us without the car for potentially a month or two. (Once it was 3 months in between the car not starting.) Zero compassion, no help, no problem solving ideas, unwilling to listen or research other people’s solutions. Hyundai will not be getting a return customer here.

12/11/2017 Category: Service
Expensive place
Over $300 for a battery. Yikes.
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 12/12/2017

I left you a voicemail in hopes of speaking with you about your recent visit with us and to see if you're still experiencing any issues with your vehicle. I would love to hear from you if you have the time, thank you.

Colton, OR
11/09/2017 Category: Service
Meh
In for warranty work. Fixed? Time will tell.
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 11/13/2017

I just left you a voicemail at your work number in hopes of speaking with you regarding your visit here with us. If you can spare a minute or two and call me back I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

GM
Gail M.
2010 Hyundai Genesis
Great Team and Service .... unfortunate costly defect on the Genesis
Great hard working team at this location... Personable with good follow through. Unfortunately, the high cost to fix the 7 year old Genesis's faulty equipment for the cooling/Heated seats would cot upwards of $5,000.00 to fix. The team had to work hard to dismantle the seats to trouble shoot, diagnose and put it back together which was no easy task! They communicated effectively and charged me a more than fair price for their time and labor. Thanks Karen and Team!

Great Team and Terrible costly defect on the Gensis
Great hard working team at this location... personable with good follow through. Exorbitant cost to fix the Genesis faulty equipment for the cooling/heated seats that would cost from $5,000.00 to fix. Why would a system used 3-4 months a year fail in your top brand car unless the install or equipment was poor quality or failed. Thanks to the team for taking a few days to take the car apart, diagnose and put it back together again. They also communicated effectively and charged a more than fair price for their time and labor.
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 11/06/2017

Gail,
Thank you for taking the time to speak with me. As I said, here is the re-score request. Thank you so much!

GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 11/15/2017

Thank you Gail!

Karen M.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/04/2017 Category: Service
closest hyundai dealer to me
don't like filling these out
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 11/06/2017

Karen,
I just left you a voicemail in hopes on speaking with you about your recent visit here with us and the rating you gave us. If you have a minute or two please call me back at your earliest convenience, thank you.

PG
Perry G.
11/02/2017 Category: Service
Transmission shifting problem.
Problem not resolved.
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 11/02/2017

Perry,
I am sorry to hear that your problem has not been resolved. According to our records, the technician was unable to duplicate your specific concern with the vehicle. Please call us at your earliest convenience so we can schedule an appointment to have it looked at again, maybe even drive the vehicle together so you can show us what it's doing. Thank you for your time.

TL
Teresa L.
2013 Hyundai Accent
10/05/2017 Category: Service
Good
Time and parking
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 10/09/2017

Teresa,
I've tried contacting you at the number we have on file but nobody has answered and it seems there is no voicemail. If you have a few minutes I'd like to briefly speak with you about your visit, thank you.

TK

PM
Patrice M.
06/08/2017 Category: Service
Communication is Valuable
George, the service manager, called me regarding an issue I had. He very professionally resolved my problem and was appreciative to hear about how to make his department better. Thanks!

06/08/2017 Category: Service
Does Anybody Work Here?
No one to check me in for my appointment. Finally a girl popped her head around the corner and basically did nothing.
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 06/08/2017

GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 04/18/2017

2012 Hyundai Veloster
04/12/2017 Category: Service
dirty, beat up building.
Dirty, run down facility. The service was good.
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 04/14/2017

Canby, OR
2014 Hyundai Accent
03/04/2017 Category: Service
They do ok
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 03/07/2017

I left you a voicemail. Please call me when you have a few minutes, #503.258.5700, thank you.