Gladstone, OR
2008 Hyundai Elantra
05/18/2020 Category: Service
Good service but spendy for a headlamp.
Brought in my daughter’s Elantra for a recall issue, oil change and headlight replacement. The oil change promo package included complementary tire rotation and a multi point function check, so I’m not going to be too cranky about the headlight replacement price of $88 and change. But I am shocked enough to mention it!
Cliff A. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 05/19/2020

Thank you for coming in and I will look at that price of headlight replacement.

03/13/2020 Category: Service
nice place to have your car serviced
I've been happy with the service and location of Gladstone Hyundai. The only recent change is that they no longer wash or vacuum out your car along with your service, and I really appreciated that. It is disappointing, since that is one of the reasons I enjoyed going there!
Cliff A. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 03/13/2020

Thank you for visiting the dealership.  I'm sorry that we weren't able to do thoses items for you do to not enought employees.  Hopefully we gawve you a carwash coupon.

02/15/2020 Category: Service
Service Department.
Staff very friendly but feel like the communication to the service techs could be better. should make sure all repairs are completed before giving vehicle back to owner. I think that they were just having a very busy day. Have always had great service before. won't go anywhere else.
Cliff A. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

I'm sorry that you had to come back to get everything taken care of.  We will do better next time.  Thank you for visiting the dealership and look forward to your next visit.

01/12/2020 Category: Service
very good location
the service was performed as expected
Cliff A. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you for visiting the dealership.

GB
Greg B.
Molalla, OR
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Oil change.
Good Service I just would like the price for an oil change to be competitive
Cliff A. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 01/07/2020

Thank you Greg for visiting the dealership.  We use synthetic blend oil and OEM oil filter for our service and during my price shopping our price is very competitive with what we offer.  Hopefully we will see you again in the future.

12/12/2019 Category: Service
Remodel looks great!
Nice to finally have the new place done. Always have good service.
Cliff A. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 12/12/2019

Thank you for visiting the dealership.

Sherwood, OR
2010 Hyundai Elantra
10/13/2019 Category: Service
Polite and thoughtful people.
This place is undergoing a major renovation and presumably will be very nice in a couple of months. Right now it''s a little difficult to navigate the entrance and exit to the service area, but people were helpful and showed me the way in. The staff are polite and thoughtful even though there work areas are in disarray and they still manage to get the job done.
Cliff A. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you for visiting the dealership and for your patience during the construction.

David M.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
09/01/2019 Category: Service
Need to complete remodeling of buildings
no comment at this time.
CLIFF A., Service Manager from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you David for visiting the store.

David M.
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Construction/remodeling of the dealership is a work in progress.
Average to better than average service
CLIFF A., Service Manager from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 08/19/2019

Thank you David for visiting the dealership.

NW
Nick W.
08/01/2019 Category: Service
New Face lift of dealership
The staff did an acceptable job with what they had to work with during the remodeling. The car runs well and I believe at this time all is well. Cannot wait for the Face Lift of the dealership to be done. Getting used to a new staff crew and look forward to my next visit.
CLIFF A., Service Manager from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 08/01/2019

Thank you Nick for the response and we are also looking forward to the new building.  Hope all goes well with you and the vehicle until next visit.

Mount Angel, OR
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Car Servicing
I really appreciated the desk person who was so willing to help me work out what needed to be done on my car at a price I could afford. Thank you and I look forward to your new building!
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you!

John B.
Vancouver, WA
2009 Hyundai Genesis
05/04/2018 Category: Service
~ service manager
Karen, our service manager was excellent
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 05/05/2018

NW
Nick W.
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
, Karen harms was outstanding in her explanation of what was going to happen happy to greet us happy to meet us that made a great deal of difference.

The gentleman whoever he was on the opposite side of mrs. Harms needed to work on his customer relations though.
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 03/22/2018

Thank you Nick!

Clackamas, OR
03/09/2018 Category: Service
I was surprised how fast the service was
My car was done surprisingly fast compared to what I thought it would take.
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 03/11/2018