Overall Rating 4.565217/5Overall Rating 4.565217/5Overall Rating 4.565217/5Overall Rating 4.565217/5rating 4.565217
Overall Rating 2.43478/5Overall Rating 2.43478/5rating 2.43478rating 2.43478rating 2.43478

Mount Angel, OR
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Car Servicing
I really appreciated the desk person who was so willing to help me work out what needed to be done on my car at a price I could afford. Thank you and I look forward to your new building!
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

John B.
Vancouver, WA
2009 Hyundai Genesis
05/04/2018 Category: Service
~ service manager
Karen, our service manager was excellent
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 05/05/2018

NW
Nick W.
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
, Karen harms was outstanding in her explanation of what was going to happen happy to greet us happy to meet us that made a great deal of difference.

The gentleman whoever he was on the opposite side of mrs. Harms needed to work on his customer relations though.
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 03/22/2018

Thank you Nick!

Clackamas, OR
03/09/2018 Category: Service
I was surprised how fast the service was
My car was done surprisingly fast compared to what I thought it would take.
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 03/11/2018

WH
Wesley H.
02/23/2018 Category: Service
Recall Service
Service was done in a timely manner by pleasant employees.
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 02/23/2018

Thank you Wesley!

SP
Stephen P.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/17/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
Been taking my 2010 Santa Fe to this dealership (changed hands 3x I think) and have been satisfied. Same staff has been there all along. Work has been good.
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 02/19/2018

Thank you Stephen!

TC
Terry C.
01/26/2018 Category: Service
Good place for warranty work
Good place for warranty work. too expensive for maintenance.
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 01/26/2018

Thank you for your feedback Terry we appreciate it!

Dwayne D.
Canby, OR
2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/24/2018 Category: Service
Nice folks, but the facility and service technicians could use a little improvement.
Service technicians forgot to replace six splash pan bolts after a routine service; had to replace them with scrounged bolts and then go back in so they could put OEM bolts back in. They did it quickly and without question, apologizing for the little oversight, but still. Attention to detail , that's all it was. However, it could have been a real issue if other bolts had been left off of the vehicle.
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 01/24/2018

Thank you Dwayne!

Lorne M.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
01/18/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
price was better than I expected, lower than Jiffy Lube. I think they are going to build a new facility. The gal that works in service was nice
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 01/18/2018

Thank you Lorne!

WS
Wade S.
Wilsonville, OR
12/14/2017 Category: Service
Work done within the time estimated
My needs fell within an activity that was recommended under warranty by Hyundai. The issue was recognized efficiently and the work was done in the time estimated. People were friendly and efficient with the repair and the paperwork.
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 12/15/2017

Thank you Wade!

Dominic S.
Sherwood, OR
12/12/2017 Category: Service
Double Check Work
I went in for an oil change which as far as I know was completed correctly.
According to the paperwork the levels were checked (including the engine coolant) but when I checked under the hood the next day I found the engine coolant level well below minimum and the cap of the windshield washer wasn't replaced. The washer fluid cap is not important but if I'd have know about the coolant level at the time, I would have happily have paid to have it topped off.
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 12/12/2017

Dominic,
Thank you for your feedback!

12/07/2017 Category: Service
closest dealer to my home.
I took my car in because of a recall notice on the seat belt. Inspection was done in a timely manner.
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 12/07/2017

CI
Christina I.
12/06/2017 Category: Service
Fast and easy service
I always enjoy the service team. They take care of you right way and things are done in a timely manner!
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 12/07/2017

GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 11/13/2017

Deanna M.
Vancouver, WA
10/31/2017 Category: Service
They paid attention to me
Wish it was faster. Keep saying wanted lunch and we were there 5 hours. We got a great deal but I would have liked to feed my kids.
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 11/01/2017

Deanna,
We appreciate your feedback, thank you!

Newberg, OR
2009 Hyundai Sonata
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Additional Services
At the end I felt like they were trying to sell me additional services that I am not sure are absolutely necessary.
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 10/30/2017

Thank you for your feedback!